• 64 results
#51 Edited by MrComplex9fo (9 posts) - - Show Bio

both have their pros and cons, but at the end of the day, i lean more towards marvel. i truly enjoy how every title has an awesome writer and artist that compliment each other very well. dc on the other hand has had way too many dropped titles, writers and artists for me to stay interested.

#52 Edited by BrianBusterBear888823 (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc New 52 is a really great thing that Dc did on their part.Dc bringing back Batman detective comics was 1 of my favorite things they did for the new 52.It was one of my favorites in the old times.Dc made many comics starting with the Justice League in a different version. Batman Death of the family is one of the greatest Batman story ever written.It defently beats the Killing Joke.Nightwing is one of my favorites I always loved him as the original Robin.The new Guradins with Saint Walker is agreat thing Dc did.Saint Walker is the greatest person to ever where a ring.Justice League is so good.Adding Cyborg to the team was really awesome.

#53 Posted by krspaceT (1463 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are polarizing. DC's New 52 and Marvel Now have both caused favorite characters to vanish. Each has released good and bad stories and titles. However, DC's numbers have been going up recently. Perhaps the New 52 is stabalizing or Marvel Now is destabalizing. The problem is that even with the relaunch, Marvel has many of its same problems.

Events that no one really liked.

#54 Posted by Spideysense44 (3061 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Now.....

#55 Posted by CantDance93 (341 posts) - - Show Bio

I prefer The New 52, it's where I started off reading comic books, and It's easily my favourite hobby :) what I really like from The New 52 is: Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Superman Unchained, Batman/Superman, The Flash, Justice League, Batman, Swamp Thing, and Animal-man. I really am looking forward to read: Forever evil (and all Villains month issues), Trinity War, Superman/Wonder Woman, Justice League 3000, Justice League Dark, and Justice League of America! My wallet is going too hurt :)

#56 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1818 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 is definitely the place to be. They have titles that have been consistently good and are still kicking ass right now:

BATMAN

AQUAMAN

SWAMP THING

CONSTANTINE

PHAMTOM STRANGER

JUSTICE LEAGUE

VIBE

these titles are great reads month after month.

#57 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7605 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been enjoying New 52 more. The only

@krspacet said:

Both are polarizing. DC's New 52 and Marvel Now have both caused favorite characters to vanish. Each has released good and bad stories and titles. However, DC's numbers have been going up recently. Perhaps the New 52 is stabalizing or Marvel Now is destabalizing. The problem is that even with the relaunch, Marvel has many of its same problems.

Events that no one really liked.

This seems to sum it up.

#58 Posted by RedHoodFive (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm definitely more of a DC fan. However, with the announcement of the Netflix series, All New Marvel Now, and Amazing X-Men, I'm tempted to go over to the other side of the spectrum.

#59 Edited by Rouflex (15199 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc Side!

#60 Posted by dbatdog (533 posts) - - Show Bio

DC since its a better jumping point for new readers.

#61 Posted by DeathandGrim (2013 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbatdog said:

DC since its a better jumping point for new readers.

Gotta agree with this. The New52 was a ballsey move but it paid off

#62 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 was much easier to get into. Honestly even now I'm still having trouble getting into Marvel.

#63 Posted by DogSoldier88 (486 posts) - - Show Bio

The New 52 was my jumping on point for DC. Honestly, I always thought the DC heroes, with their 70 year old histories, and constantly increasing powers decade on decade, were nigh impossible to get into. At some point, some group of editors/writers etc were going to start over, and that's what has occurred. Since this new DC universe is only 5 years old, it created a LOT of continuity problems for Batman (5 years is not enough time for the 3 Robins). But after 137 weeks of the New 52... Marvel remains my favorite. The New 52 had some great books, but right now it seems to be plodding along. JLA barely got a chance, I wish they brought Stormwatch back in the initial relaunched version, and JLA Dark without Constantine? I'm just hoping for more panel time for Captain Marvel.

#64 Posted by Bierschneeman (3865 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 is definitely the place to be. They have titles that have been consistently good and are still kicking ass right now:

BATMAN

AQUAMAN

SWAMP THING

CONSTANTINE

PHAMTOM STRANGER

JUSTICE LEAGUE

VIBE

these titles are great reads month after month.

Is Phantom Stranger still that good? because I was thinking about starting picking that one up (from issue one) (ohh with the exception of Vibe which I will never read, I agree with your list, at the time of your post, which is what led me to ask.)