DC's Earth 2, Catch up? Or don't waste my time?

Mr_Colossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Mr_Colossus

Hello all, I am fairly new to the DC world in terms of regularly getting issues. I have always been a big Marvel fan, and still am, but I decided to branch out a little. I have been debating on adding one more series to my pull list from the DC universe. Currently I'm am keeping current with the new 52 series: Justice League, Superboy, Teen Titans, Red Lanterns, and Ravagers and one DC title not part of the New 52: Samllville Season 11. I've looked into Savage Hawkman, but recently chose not to add that one. Just from a review stand point Earth 2 seems good, but I wanted to try and get some direct contact with comic readers to top off my decision. Please give me some incite that could maybe help me decide.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JohnnyGat

Well the first issue was setting up the world feel from two until four was mostly about introducing the heroes one by one. The art is good in my opinion and the whole feel of that universe again in my opinion is good as well.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

I think it's been one of the most consistently great titles of the post-Flashpoint DCU. Definitely start catching up.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KnightRise

@Mr_Colossus: I definitely reccommend it. The new imaginings of the Golden Age characters is topnotch. Robinson is awesome at world building, the plot is gaining steam and the art is really nice.

Avatar image for theelusivenewreader
TheElusiveNewReader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being new to DC myself I can tell you I enjoy it every bit as much as Batman and maybe even more than Justice League

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Kal'smahboi

It's been great. Definitely recommend it.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ssejllenrad

I thought I'd hate it cause they killed the Trinity right at the start (I'm not even gonna say spoiler alert for that one.. It's issue one people!) but I would honestly say that I'm loving it so far. Still hate Flash's costume though.

Mr_Colossus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Mr_Colossus

@JohnnyGat: @The_Tree: @KnightRise: @TheElusiveNewReader: @Kal'smahboi: @ssejllenrad: Thank you all for your opinions and input, your helping me out.