DC VS Vertigo

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay I know Vertigo is a part of DC so I don't need a smart ass saying Vertigo is part of DC you know.

This is your own opinion on which hhas better stories and plots please be polite while debating and respect eveyones opinions.

Other than that

Cheers

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hand down vertigo.......... I don't know who at DC keeps calling himself John Constantine, but he is noooooooo John Constantine. I know John Constantine, and he was a pretty cool cat.............. Wonder what ever happened to him?

RedLantern23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Its kind of comparing apples to oranges in my opinion. Its really hard to say. American Vampire is probably my 2nd favorite series right now and others like Fables and The Wake are very good. And of course a lot of high quality titles in the back catalogue. On the other hand, DC obviously has a big stable of classic characters to work with and have a lot of good series right now (Batman, Green Lantern, Swamp Thing, Animal Man) as well as decades of great stories.

I guess I would have to say that Vertigo has the more risky and original stories, which in a lot of cases turn out to be some of the best of the year. But DC, at least for me, has the quantity. There are at least half a dozen heroes that I HAVE to read about each month, not to mention trades or mini series. But I dont think there is a real clear cut answer here. I'd be devastated if one day I woke up and one of these publishers didnt exist anymore. Collectively, they quench my comic thirst.