• 75 results
#1 Edited by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponmaster: do you think it will be possible to have one PC - account and one Ps3 account?

#3 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sir_Deadpool said:

@weaponmaster: do you think it will be possible to have one PC - account and one Ps3 account?

Absolutely.

#4 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponmaster: nice. so might pick up both

#5 Edited by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sir_Deadpool said:

@weaponmaster: nice. so might pick up both

Awesome!

Are you going to be a hero or a villain for your first character?

Edit: And is your first character going to look like deadpool?

#6 Posted by BloodTalon (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponmaster said:

After todays maintenance DC Universe Online will be Free to play! Bring your best heroes and villains and let the battles begin!

www.dcuniverseonline.com

so dose this mean that it will be free tomorrow because I just tried to get on and they wanted me to pay

#7 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponmaster: Are you playing PS3 or Computer? Or also both?

I would love to start as a villain but think i begin with hero because a lot of friends of mine do. BUt i guess i create a villain today as well. and you?

#8 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodTalon: the servers are still offline. they still working on the free2play change. Still working on it says their Twitter account

#9 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you have to pay for the disc or is it a free download, e.g. Champions Online? I'd love to play it but don't really have the time... I'd totally make my villain OC, Joygirl.

#10 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodTalon said:

@weaponmaster said:

After todays maintenance DC Universe Online will be Free to play! Bring your best heroes and villains and let the battles begin!

www.dcuniverseonline.com

so dose this mean that it will be free tomorrow because I just tried to get on and they wanted me to pay

They are still doing the F2P maintenance...it will likely be ready some time this afternoon or evening.

@Sir_Deadpool said:

@weaponmaster: Are you playing PS3 or Computer? Or also both?

I would love to start as a villain but think i begin with hero because a lot of friends of mine do. BUt i guess i create a villain today as well. and you?

PC here. Yep you can create villains and heroes. I Play a hero exclusively. I tried a villain but it just wasn't my thing. But The more villains the better for PVP balance. I will likely create a new hero for the F2P launch though.

#11 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Do you have to pay for the disc or is it a free download, e.g. Champions Online? I'd love to play it but don't really have the time... I'd totally make my villain OC, Joygirl.

Free download for sure. Coolio. Probably have Joker as a mentor also huh?

#12 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponmaster: Do you play on the PvP server not on the PvE?

#13 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sir_Deadpool said:

@BloodTalon: the servers are still offline. they still working on the free2play change. Still working on it says their Twitter account

Yep. Maintenance is still going on. it will probably be up this evening. That's my guess.

#14 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster: DAMMIT. YOU BEAT ME TO IT. I was going to post this after mantainance :(
#15 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be playing. Not quite sure what I'll make. Is there a server that a lot of Comic Vine people are on?

#16 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sir_Deadpool said:

@weaponmaster: Do you play on the PvP server not on the PvE?

You can switch from the PVE to The PVP server now at any time. I usually play on the PVE server as it is more populated. But if you like PVP that server is fun and its awsome...you find yourself watching your back...its great.

#17 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponmaster: what time is it arround the USA? Because they will go after the US timeline. Im from germany so i guess the game will be online at night lol

#18 Posted by BloodTalon (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sir_Deadpool:Thank you

@weaponmaster: and Thank you

if it is not soon I will have to wait until tomorrow are you guys on PvP or PvE

#19 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz: There are just 2 Megaservers (Pvp and PvE) for PS3 and for PC. That means everybody will be on the same server

#20 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponmaster: great. will start at the PvE i guess. we might play together sometimes on PvP

#21 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sir_Deadpool said:

@Kallarkz: There are just 2 Megaservers (Pvp and PvE) for PS3 and for PC. That means everybody will be on the same server

Ahh ok thanks man.

#22 Edited by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@weaponmaster: DAMMIT. YOU BEAT ME TO IT. I was going to post this after mantainance :(

I win :)...lol..j/k

@Kallarkz said:

I'll be playing. Not quite sure what I'll make. Is there a server that a lot of Comic Vine people are on?

There are only 4 servers PC PVE, PC PVP, PS3 PVE and PS3 PVP and I am sure there are comicvine folks on all 4 :D

@Sir_Deadpool said:

@weaponmaster: what time is it arround the USA? Because they will go after the US timeline. Im from germany so i guess the game will be online at night lol

Its about 2pm EST but they go by PST. might be a past midnight your time when the servers come back up.

#23 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodTalon: PvE at first definetly

#24 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kallarkz: You are welcome

#25 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna be going to PC PVE then.

#26 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13411 posts) - - Show Bio

Cant wait.going to have the best of both worlds and make one hero and one villain.

having trouble choosing a mentor though. I'm thinking my hero mentor will be Batman and my villain mentor will be Circe

#27 Posted by BloodTalon (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sir_Deadpool: Rock on are you a Hero or a Bad guy

#28 Posted by MethodMan008 (74 posts) - - Show Bio

I bought the game at launch.. played for two or three months, and then never re-upped my subscription..

I wonder if I'll be able to use my old characters?

#29 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Joker as a mentor. Sadly I'd have to make her gadgets-oriented since her real powers are just movement/regen based.

#30 Edited by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@MethodMan008: of course you will. there will be no problem with it

@BloodTalon: Start with Hero but will create a villain right after the beginning as well & you?

#31 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodTalon said:

@Sir_Deadpool:Thank you

@weaponmaster: and Thank you

if it is not soon I will have to wait until tomorrow are you guys on PvP or PvE

Yw. I mostly play PVE f but you can switch from pvp to pve at anytime via the phase shifter

@Sir_Deadpool said:

@weaponmaster: great. will start at the PvE i guess. we might play together sometimes on PvP

Awesome. Yep might face you in pvp or get put on your team depending on your side. Even PVE phase can cue for pvp team matches...PVP servers just means you can be attacked at any time by the opposite side.

#32 Edited by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@MethodMan008 said:

I bought the game at launch.. played for two or three months, and then never re-upped my subscription..

I wonder if I'll be able to use my old characters?

Yep your old characters will still be there...but you may have to rename some unless you dont mind your old servers abbreviation at the end of your name (in the case of duplicate names after the merger)

#33 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponmaster: Yeah got you bro. you might PM me your ingame name?

#34 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Definitely Joker as a mentor. Sadly I'd have to make her gadgets-oriented since her real powers are just movement/regen based.

You could make her nature which has regeneration powers and all of the movement powers have attacks in them based on the type of movement pretty much. Heh heh. Youll see. its gonna be awesome.

#35 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Cant wait.going to have the best of both worlds and make one hero and one villain.

having trouble choosing a mentor though. I'm thinking my hero mentor will be Batman and my villain mentor will be Circe

From what I played Gotham was kickass starting area. Never made a villain though :P
#36 Posted by BloodTalon (440 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sir_Deadpool: I played a wile back and have 2 heros and 1 bad guy and I let my son make a bad guy. I have more but I herd that with the second level of free play I will only get 4 slots

I prefer heros to bad guys the bad guys they just don't let them be bad enough.

#37 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponmaster: damn. long night though haha.. need some coke and coffee haha

#38 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sir_Deadpool said:

@weaponmaster: Yeah got you bro. you might PM me your ingame name?

Sure thing. If i am not online send me an in game mailing as i will likely be playing a new alt and then I will message you via my alt. (not sure the alts name as some arent available and even less will be now that its going f2p)

#39 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh. Nature might work. But then she'd end up with vines and stuff too and it just wouldn't be right. Gadgets would at least reflect her arsenal of weapons and trickiness. And definitely acrobatics as movement, it basically IS Ultralibrium.

#40 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13411 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

From what I played Gotham was kickass starting area. Never made a villain though :P

are you PC or ps3?

#41 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Sounds like a plan!

@Sir_Deadpool said:

I hope you mean coca-cola...hahah..just kidding.

#42 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponmaster said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Sounds like a plan!

@Sir_Deadpool said:

coca-cola? NOOOOOO!!!!1 hahahahahahaha

#43 Edited by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Huh. Nature might work. But then she'd end up with vines and stuff too and it just wouldn't be right. Gadgets would at least reflect her arsenal of weapons and trickiness. And definitely acrobatics as movement, it basically IS Ultralibrium.

You dont have to use the vine stuff but gadgets have heals so that could be your regen and acrobatics has sweet movement based attacks. Whats ultralibrium? A blend between ultraviolet and equilibrium movie type acrobatics/attacks?

#44 Edited by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sir_Deadpool said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Sounds like a plan!

@Sir_Deadpool said:

The other stuff is bad. Very, very bad, hahaha.

PC players can now get a headstart on downloading it here!:

http://launch.soe.com/installer/DCUO_setup.exe

#45 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@BloodTalon said:

@Sir_Deadpool: I played a wile back and have 2 heros and 1 bad guy and I let my son make a bad guy. I have more but I herd that with the second level of free play I will only get 4 slots

I prefer heros to bad guys the bad guys they just don't let them be bad enough.

im going to see by my self but already heard that hero side is much better

#46 Posted by Sir_Deadpool (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@weaponmaster said:

@Sir_Deadpool said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Sounds like a plan!

@Sir_Deadpool said:

just kidding. it will be a long night but anyways i wanted to sleep at one point haha

#47 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sir_Deadpool said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Sir_Deadpool said:

@weaponmaster said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Sounds like a plan!

@Sir_Deadpool said:

just kidding. it will be a long night but anyways i wanted to sleep at one point haha

Lol..I knew you were kidding...me too :D

#48 Posted by danhimself (22626 posts) - - Show Bio

if anyone on PS3 would like to add me then definitely do it...my PSN is danhimself and my in game name is Emerald Glare....I'm lvl 30 and just about done with my Tier One armor so I'll be more than happy to help out some new players when they need it....plus I'm in one of the biggest leagues on PS3 at the moment and there are tons of people always willing to help out there as well and I can easily get you into the league as well

#49 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt: Originally was PS3, but probably going to start PC.
#50 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

@Weaponmaster: Ultralibium is a power I invented, it's basically subjectional gravity + super weight control. So JG could walk on anything from a cieling to a spiderweb and eventually, as she mastered the ability, started to do crazy things like become a tornado by spinning her subjectional gravity around in a circle around her, causing her to "fall" in a tight, spinning ring.