DC Universe Movies

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

#1  Edited By Guru_Crack

I see alot of hate for the movies that haven't even been released yet. I mean its quite bad how everyone has judged DC's movies before they are released. I mean everyone has pretty much made up their mind that DC isn't going to compete with Marvel and on paper they should be able to compete. I see no reason why they can't.

Man of Steel was a first good film.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

@guru_crack: I honestly can't wait for SS,BvS and Justice League.

safefruitcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic about the DCCU, but that's hard when you didn't enjoy MOS. I'll still watch the movies regardless, though.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Yeah I wish people would give it more of a chance. I mean, what if Iron Man 1 had been the quality of Iron Man 2? There would've been massive doubts for the whole franchise, but it turned out pretty great. I have high hopes for the DCCU, and I'm really excited to see it unfold.

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, it's all talk. BvS is one of the most anticipated films of all time.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am anticipating every single DC movie highly apart from Cyborg. WB/DC and Fox studio tends to get hate no matter what they do.

And BvS is my most anticipated movie of all time.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

@eyedcyou: I actually preferred number 2, I try not to expect them to be like the comic books and just judge them on how much i enjoyed them, its only when the characters physically change like white characters that are now black for no good reason that bothers me.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The MCU spoiled some people.

IAmTheCrowning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are just talking craps,they know they'll be lined up for the midnight release of the DCCU films.

I don't care for the Iron Man films,but that hasn't stopped me from enjoy the rest of the MCU

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Idk, I personally haven't seen or read this "hate" these future WB/DC films are getting....I mean, no more than the usual fanboy/nerd b!tching anyways.

tbrand32300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The trailer to BvS kinda let me down, but I'm still excited for the movies.

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pumped for the DCCU but I hated Man of Steel. I've watched it 4 times thinking "how could I not like it" then I rewatch it and hate it even more. I keep hearing rumors that makes me think the DCCU will be underwhelming (suicide squad is a prequel to bats vs supes? maybe Carrie Kelly as Robin, Jokers tats, no Hal Jordan, don't wanna spoil but a tombstone of a famous character in DC that would ruin a lot for me). They are making choices I wouldn't make but you can't judge a book by its cover. Others and myself can nitpick about everything like we have but none of us has seen any of these upcoming movies and can't judge them yet. Do I think the DC cinematic universe will be better than Marvel's? No. Do I hope it is? More than anything

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brb fapping furiously to the anticipation of BvS and Suicide Squad.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

As someone who has decided to remain neutral in this fanboy war (mostly because I believe picking a "team" in this scenario simply makes you a douchebag) I cannot help but notice DC side getting constant streams criticism for things the MCU and particularly Fox's X-Men film get free-passes on.

Joker can't have body art but Nightcrawler can.

Aquaman needs his iconic scale mail but Wolverine doesn't need his iconic cowl.

Deadshot can't be black but Ben Urich can.

Wonder Woman can't be slim and be a badass. No problem for Gamora though.

Don't worry about these people, their points aren't valid. :) Haterz.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By righteous300

The complainers are always the loudest. Seriously though, the problem is that you have all these bloggers and YouTube personalities that have NEVER read a comic book and yet they still try to throw in their input on how they think things should be. Which is why you see people complaining about the most dumbest stuff when it comes to these movies. People mad about Killer Croc because they think he's literally supposed to be a giant crocodile that can talk and walk on two legs. People who's only exposure to Joker and Harley Quinn is BTAS and yet they feel like they're experts on the characters. And that's just the recent stuff. They have no idea what they're talking about and the casual audience is picking up what they say and repeating it out across the internet. And I'm not going to lie, not everything we've seen in the DCU so far has been perfect. But the amount of biased hate towards DC is a bit ridiculous. End rant lol.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

*Cough* Screen Junkies *Cough*

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

The complainers are always the loudest. Seriously though, the problem is that you have all these bloggers and YouTube personalities that have NEVER read a comic book and yet they still try to throw in their input on how they think things should be. Which is why you see people complaining about the most dumbest stuff when it comes to these movies. People mad about Killer Croc because they think he's literally supposed to be a giant crocodile that can talk and walk on two legs. People who's only exposure to Joker and Harley Quinn is BTAS and yet they feel like they're experts on the characters. And that's just the recent stuff. They have no idea what they're talking about and the casual audience is picking up what they say and repeating it out across the internet. And I'm not going to lie, not everything we've seen in the DCU so far has been perfect. But the amount of biased hate towards DC is a bit ridiculous. End rant lol.

This.

*Cough* Screen Junkies *Cough*

Too true.

Apparently all comic book movies need to have a "fun tone", because... all comic books have a "fun tone"?

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The OP is right...I have never seen people go nuts about a pic...I don't now is it because they really hate it or people are sick and tired of MCU stuff(like I am) and it's time for a change.....Still I was more excited for BVS trailer than AoU/Civil war movie