Josh Holloway= Aquaman

HEROES

Jaimie Alexander= Wonder Woman
Jaimie Alexander= Wonder Woman
Charlie Hunnam= Green Arrow
Charlie Hunnam= Green Arrow
Garrett Hedlund= The Flash
Garrett Hedlund= The Flash

Superman: Henry Cavill Batman: Scott Adkins Wonder Woman: Jaimie Alexander Green Lantern: Idris Elba The Flash: Garrett Hedlund Green Arrow: Charlie Hunnam Aquaman: Josh Holloway Martian Man-Hunter: Djimon Hounsou Shazam: Daniel Cudmore Swamp Thing: Kevin Durand Booster Gold: Travis Van Winkle or Alan Ritchson Robin: Logan Lerman Nightwing: Drew Roy Batgirl: Emma Stone Supergirl: Blake Lively Hawkgirl: Rachelle Lefevre Cyborg: Chadwick Boseman Lobo: Vinnie Jones or Dwayne Johnson Steel: LL Cool J or Common Static Shock: Michael B Jordan Deadman: Billy Crudup Dr.Fate:Oded Fehr Hawkman: Sam Worthington Plastic Man: Jim Carrey Orion: Alex Pettyfer Agent Liberty: Jensen Ackles Huntress:Kristin Kreuk Black Canary: Yvonne Strahovski Superboy: Tom Welling

Djimon Hounsou= Martian Man-Hunter
Djimon Hounsou= Martian Man-Hunter

This is a start on what superheroes I think should get some time on the movie screen...

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

I'm not to good with movie castings but...Kevin Durant as Swamp Thing?? Where did you come up with that? Not insulting you, just wondering why out of all people you picked Durant. He's a basketball player.

Oh..wait do you mean Kevin Durand? That makes more sense

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 48

#3  Edited By Black_Claw

I personally think Jaden Smith would be a better fit for Static especially now that he's in his teens.

andrsboes82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@batmannflash: Oh my bad I meant Kevin Durand, thanks for pointing that out for me! lol

andrsboes82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I personally think Jaden Smith would be a better fit for Static especially now that he's in his teens.

Please god no. I have pleasant memories of watching Static on Saturday mornings and reading The Rebirth of Cool. The last thing we need is whiny little Jayden Smith destroying the character on screen.

Although if the kid wants to be a super hero, I'm sure daddy will pay off the appropriate people.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This is who I want to see as Wonder Woman and Aquaman......

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Jonah_Hex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judasnixon: Jaime Murray can act but she's awfully skinny for Wonder Woman, and I want Nikolaj Coster-Waldau for Jonah Hex. :)

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

Can I get Katherine Moennig (The L-Word) as Batwoman?

No Caption Provided
Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aww, don't waste Idris Elba on John Stewart. How about Beth Behrs as Supergirl?

andrsboes82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By andrsboes82

@ostyo: Idris Elba by far is the best Pickford John Stewart your crazy for thinking he isn't, he is a very good actor. And Beth Behrs I have never heard of until now lol, but what ever you feel is best you go for it.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andrsboes82: No, you're mistaking what I said. Idris is far too talented a actor to be wasted on such a crappy character like Stewart. Haha, yeah...I was grasping at straws on the Supergirl pick, I honestly can't think of any actresses who can make convicing badasses. Don't need another Scarlett situation lol.

andrsboes82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: Yeah, but it be cool to see John Stewart on the big screen, and I don't want any other actor touching that role besides him or maybe Common, and Blake Lively was already in a DC film thats one reason I picked her, and she looks just like Supergirl. But all depends on your preference.