User Lists: 0

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TDK_1997

Katana most definitely.The worst book from DC.After that maybe Teen Titans or if the book can just get a creative team change.

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

@tdk_1997: Didn't Teen Titans in one issue battle the Suicide Squad for no reason? What was up with that?

EuniceGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Teen Titans

Katana

Vibe

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

The Dark Knight and Katana

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

But, but...I like Katana.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen titans needs to be redone from the ground up. What we have now is terrible.

Katana from what I've seen from TPB, is even worse with bad art, bad characterization, bad dialogue, and bad action. It's terrible enough to be riffed on by Linkara.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

@eunicegalaxy: Then creative change.I don't care if the book sells well I need a good Teen Titans book that I can actually enjoy reading.Most of the readers don't enjoy the book and it is normal.Lobdell's take is just atrocious.

@themanintheshoe:I don't know because I dropped the book long ago.I tried reading one of the recent issues but it was just that stupid.

EuniceGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanintheshoe: i dont read this issue but something happem with black canary's husband kurt lance

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RustyRoy

WF, TT, Vibe.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

teen titans, flash, action comics, justice league.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

Katanna, Vibe isn't that bad

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

katanna teen titans

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Catwoman.

Or a complete creative overhaul and soft reboot.

EnigmaLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Katana, Vibe and Teen Titans.

Perhaps even Superboy if I was pushed to include a fourth title, I want a better scripted and written origin for Superboy, Lobdell ruined that title for me utterly - same thing with Teen Titans to be honest.

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Katana

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lifeofvibe

Why do people want vibe and katana to get cancled? I mean those two are so obscure they shoudnt even have there own series so why? I mean maybe katana the writing is horrible but vibe? The writing actually awesome so why?

FrankenKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vibe, Catwoman, Katana, Constantine, All-Star Western, Arrow, Harley Quinn, Batman Arkham Unhinged, Batman Legends of The Dark Knight, Batman Lil Gotham, Batman '66, Batman Black and White. Its supposed to be The New 52...not The New 52 and every single f#cking Batman title we can pull out of our fat rich asses.

Avatar image for marionettegeist
Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankenkong: Unhinged is about to end. Isn't Black and White a limited series? Harley Quinn hasn't even come out yet.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lifeofvibe

@frankenkong: batman batman batman batman batman batman

O Who gives a F_CK! :D

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dctv3363: its still a batman related series!

P.s but yeah it still hasn't even came out yet

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kidchipotle

I'm not gonna say Katana or Vibe because they're already mentioned.

Soft mention on Superboy and Teen Titans though, they need an overhaul, I agree that Lobdell has butchered the richness of both beings.

As for new choices...Batman: The Dark Knight (I don't know why, I just HATE this title. Feel it's pointless), Talon, Phantom Stranger, and Pandora. And because I'm lame and don't read these titles I'm gonna say Green Team and Movement even though I hear good things about them.

FrankenKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifeofvibe: Srsly DC is doing to Batman what Marvel is doing to Wolverine...Marvel NOW!...WITH MORE WOLVERINE!

@dctv3363:Idk if its limited but they should cancel it and they should cancel Harley Quinn before it even comes out.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dabee

Vibe, Catwoman, Katana, Constantine, All-Star Western, Arrow, Harley Quinn, Batman Arkham Unhinged, Batman Legends of The Dark Knight, Batman Lil Gotham, Batman '66, Batman Black and White. Its supposed to be The New 52...not The New 52 and every single f#cking Batman title we can pull out of our fat rich asses.

Are you seriously saying Harley Quinn should be cancelled before it's even come out? Even if the character isn't your favorite, you have to think it's going to be great with Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Connor working together again.

Avatar image for marionettegeist
Marionettegeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lifeofvibe: Srsly DC is doing to Batman what Marvel is doing to Wolverine...Marvel NOW!...WITH MORE WOLVERINE!

@dctv3363:Idk if its limited but they should cancel it

If its limited why would they cancel it? Its going to end in a couple of months anyway!

and they should cancel Harley Quinn before it even comes out.

Um, OK. Lets cancel a series before we know if its good or not. By the way, thier are only 49 titles being released and DC tries to always end up with 52, its not like these series are actually taking away from the chance of other characters getting a series. Obviously that's because DC doesn't think they can hold titles (whether their right or wrong) otherwise they would fill out those extra slots.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By lifeofvibe
Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jointron33: How do you know English is his first language?

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

The Dark Knight. It's completely unnecessary.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@battle_forum_junkie: you probably only read the first arc it gets better...12 or 13 issues later...but your right it is unnecessary but from what I heard they were trying to make it like a frank miller comic and he gets a lover that dies...but like you said unnecessary

dbatdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By dbatdog

The Dark Knight. It's completely unnecessary.

True.

And also Katana, X-Men Legacy and Avengers Arean since I'm not enjoying the story.

Spawn92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katana, Dark Knight, StormWatch, Catwoman, Red Lanterns, Green Team, Phantom Stranger

Batwing should be altered to include more Batman inc. characters

Teen Titans needs new creative team asap

What's the deal with Batman & Robin? hasn't it been batman & random ally/enemy for the past few months? If they continue down that path I think they should cancel or bring back Tim Drake as Robin.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spawn92 said:

What's the deal with Batman & Robin? hasn't it been batman & random ally/enemy for the past few months? If they continue down that path I think they should cancel or bring back Tim Drake as Robin.

I had thought they were coming to the end of the announced partnerships, but after FE, the next 3 are "& 2 Face", "& Carrie Kelly", and "& 2 Face" (....again?). So unless CK becomes the new Robin (which I wouldn't exactly be thrilled about)...I agree, it seems to be going nowhere. (JUST REVIVE DAMIAN ALREADY!! SCREW MORRISON!)

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37  Edited By SupBatz

What's with all of the Vibe hate? It's actually a pretty well written series. If you're not interested in the character, fine, but should begging for a series' cancellation have to do with its own merit rather than disinterest in the character it presents?

As for cancellation: Katana (really can't stand that book despite my wanting to get into it), Batman and... (I haven't liked it at all since Damian died; Bruce feels horribly out of character to me. Sure he's supposed to be grieving. That's understandable. But he's behaving like an imbecile), Teen Titans (the title is a travesty. They should just reboot the series back to issue 1, give it a new writer, and pretend none of its events ever happened), Catwoman (same as Teen Titans, just terrible writing), and Birds of Prey (again, just ugh).

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#38  Edited By Bierschneeman

@lightsout said:

@spawn92 said:

I had thought they were coming to the end of the announced partnerships, but after FE, the next 3 are "& 2 Face", "& Carrie Kelly", and "& 2 Face" (....again?). So unless CK becomes the new Robin (which I wouldn't exactly be thrilled about)...I agree, it seems to be going nowhere. (JUST REVIVE DAMIAN ALREADY!! SCREW MORRISON!)

I might not like the series it came from, but I liked Carrie Kelly, she was everything a Robin should be, a jovial bubbly naïve arrogant twerp, with compassion and drive. a juxtaposition on Batman's dark and brooding nature, gives it a dynamic tension. (JUST FOR GODS SAKE keep her out of the Cat Girl uniform, that's when I began to LOATHE Carrie Kelly) Damien, is too dark, as soon as Damian Wayne killed that guy, I was like"oh this kid is going to die" it was Jason Todd all over again, an ineffective Robin that was darker, than Batman, and a bad sense of morals. having two dark brooders in one comic, just boring.... but I stuck around because I KNEW he was going to die and I wanted to read the arc that put us there.

and ohh, they should cancel, The Movement, The Green Team, Katana, Legion of Super Heroes, and there was one more and I couldn't remember what it was.

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By Bierschneeman

almost half of those, aren't even New 52...

I will only defend All Star Western, and Harley Quinn of your list (New52 or not)

Harley Quinn because I am anticipating it VERY MUCH SO. All Star, because I like it a lot. (though I am not current with the issues)

Paul2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why the hate on Vibe? It's decent.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Red Lanterns. I love them but this series is just messed up beyond saving.

BattheMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katanna and Talon.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Katana
  • Red Lanterns
  • Batman: The Dark Knight
  • Phantom Stranger
2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I can't say I've read these book with the exception of Red Lanterns but here are the books I think are irrelevant:

• Catwoman
  • Red Lanterns (I've heard mixed reviews about it currently, butI don't think they deserve their own ongoing anyways)
  • A Batman book; Dark Knight I suppose
  • Katana
  • Legion of Superheroes (Didn't even know it was still alive)
the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Don't cancel these, these ones are awesome.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Teen Titans and Katana

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers