• 182 results
#51 Posted by RoTheKid (225 posts) - - Show Bio

REALLY cool! And I love KenRoc's art! :D

#52 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10056 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like it. And I'm sure the extended arm can be retracted at will too, so I'm not worried about it.

#53 Edited by Perfect 10 (864 posts) - - Show Bio

looks too much like superman. pre new 52's henshaw was more distinct. and that ridiculous hand is just that. ridiculous. wonder what his new origin is going to be....

#54 Posted by Zaking (1 posts) - - Show Bio

So badass.

#55 Edited by ravisher (605 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by drgnx (3513 posts) - - Show Bio

No matter how you look at it history has changed! Superman has a costume change too and he was part of some major Green Lantern events too! I say events have not change but perhaps maybe the details of said events might have changed.

#57 Posted by Perfect 10 (864 posts) - - Show Bio

@kriminal: he is from the reign of the supermen storyline the aftermath of death of superman back in the early 90s. his body is made up of superman's clone dna and mechanical parts. usually he's depicted older and more menacing looking then superman. here he looks like a pretty boy in a bad halloween costume

#58 Edited by nappystr8 (927 posts) - - Show Bio

I love this character design! The old cyborg Superman was just superman with some terminator parts. This one stands out as his own character.

#59 Edited by MatKrenz (1223 posts) - - Show Bio

God do I love really long arms on a character.

#60 Edited by SavageDragon (2166 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. I think that looks pretty awesome.

#61 Posted by LordRequiem (1302 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman is one of the greatest DC characters of all with such an interesting story in that all he really wants is to die, I love it. I also don't think he's had such a standard look and by that logic it doesn't matter if he changes. This is awesome! Go Hank Henshaw!

#62 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2519 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, this is the first redesign I'll admit I like. Most others either suck or have so few changes I wonder why they even bothered to make said changes to begin with. This looks good to me. A pity I shan't be reading whatever he's in

#63 Posted by JamDamage (1105 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocafort is just great. I like that suit better then Supermans, but I'm just not sure about the arm. If it's a normal arm that turns into that, then cool beans, I'm down.

#64 Edited by iceslick (715 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n, I think you're forgetting that Team 7 take place in the past like before the new 52 actually starts for everyone else. I do like the design though a little bit. I just dislike the arm because it's too big for him to be carry it along all the time.

#65 Posted by Zeeguy91 (1075 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: Well, assuming that the events of Team 7 took place years in the past, then it could be assumed that Henshaw still played that role in the Green Lantern books.

#66 Posted by deaditegonzo (3424 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks sick, like really bad a**! I love the arm, it just looks so darn sinister, as somebody said. And Rocafort is the best artist in the game right. I am posting this all over the web.

#67 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4051 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like the dude from Metal Gear Revengeance.

#68 Edited by saoakden (958 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this look.

#69 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (8068 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks cool

#70 Posted by Teerack (4549 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides the arm he looks really cool.

#71 Posted by NICKXH (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Roccafort's art is amazing. Just a shame Lobdell's writting just seems shall we say awkward. Why does Superman talk to himself out loud?

#72 Edited by bob808 (5357 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks awesome.

#73 Posted by RedX9 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

I really wish Rocafort's art wasn't wasted on Lobdell's crap writing

#74 Posted by JamDamage (1105 posts) - - Show Bio

@kriminal: hank Henshaw go check out his background in the search box, but be warned. He has a lot of history so I hope you got a few minutes. Interesting character tho.

#75 Posted by MSzekeresh (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Preferred his old jaw where you could see through into his mouth. Now it looks like he has a metal beard from the future. Yes, in the future we will have metal beards.

#76 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

This. Looks. Amazing.

#77 Posted by deathmedal (80 posts) - - Show Bio

His weird skinny arm reminds me of scary movie 2. "take my hand!!!" "eghhh no give me your other hand." "it's not strong enough, take my little hand!"

#78 Posted by knightofthechronicle (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Now bring me the Eradicator!

#79 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1355 posts) - - Show Bio

Love it awesome designs great detail!

#80 Posted by SmashBrawler (4748 posts) - - Show Bio

Love this design. And I'm very happy that Henshaw is definitely back now (yes, his appearance in Team 7 doesn't really count for me).

#81 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4518 posts) - - Show Bio

The artwork is nice, don't know if I like the character yet.

#82 Edited by lightsout (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

The last paragraph is spot on (except that I choose to not accept it & move on). I'm happy GL's history is continuity, but the fact that it "hosted" multiple large events that featured many other main characters shows how stupid (& confusion-inducing) the changes in the reboot were.

#83 Posted by czechoslovakia (85 posts) - - Show Bio

His face looks like Joaquin Phoenix's

#84 Posted by Anthonypilone01 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Tsk, tsk, tsk. This looks terrible

#85 Edited by BritishMonkey (309 posts) - - Show Bio

The robo-jaw made me think Raiden.

#86 Edited by ectoborge (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Rocafort is back Baby! I was worried he left the title. Do you think this could be part of Superman's zero year?

#87 Posted by longbowhunter (5847 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably the best New 52 Superman character redesign yet.

#88 Posted by Eternal19 (2074 posts) - - Show Bio

cool

#89 Edited by SandMan_ (4526 posts) - - Show Bio

He is back!!!!! I hope to see him soon

#90 Edited by Immortal777 (5922 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the design just don't like the length of that arm.

#91 Edited by MrMazz (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Very nice

#92 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Wowzers <3

#93 Edited by Barkley (258 posts) - - Show Bio

does this mean a NEW 52..DOOMSDAY!!!!?????

#94 Posted by dustin25 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

its okay, i'll wait to see him in action and splashed across a few panels before i make judgement

#95 Edited by CrashLanden (122 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Campbell!

#96 Edited by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Personally I'm not happy that it looks like Lobdell will be doing something with the character. We all know Lobdell's run isn't anything special. It might be good to some but it's nothing unique. And a unique storyteller is needed to depict Cyborg Superman correctly. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong. And Cyborg Superman will humble Superman in a fight. That design by Rocafort looks cool though. The cybernetic bits are nicely depicted on Henshaw.

Agreed

I feel kinda sorry for henshaw, tbh

#97 Edited by nftw (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n Wasn't he also in a back up in one of the more resent action comics or maybe it was superman...

it was the giant size issue any way it

retold Henshaw flying the rocket that explodes with him in it but staying behind so sups could rescue every one else and we see that Lex rigged the rocket to blow.

crap now that i think about it, it might have been Smallville digital, it was Smallville season 11 #6

#98 Posted by ComicStooge (9725 posts) - - Show Bio

..Hmmmm...

Not bad.

#99 Posted by Kiddevil (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

Loving it can't wait to see him in action.

#100 Edited by M3th (1775 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks DOPE.