DC Seconds in Command vs Marvel Second in Command

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have seen this over and over and over again like it is some horrible mathematical equations being thrown together. So to put an end to these ridiculous rumors,

1.Michael Demuirgos + Lucifer Morningstar DOES NOT equal The Presence. Michael embodies TP's ability to infinitely create and destroy while Lucifer embodies TP's will to infinitely manipulate all of creation, so while they are indeed Omnipotent as a team, they are still not THE Omnipotent being, meaning not even their combined power is remotely close to The Presence. The Creator is infinitely more powerful than his creations combined.

2. Michael and Lucifer, while embodying two different aspects of the All Powerful, do not share their power levels with one another. That means that they both are Nigh Omnipotent individually. They are not half of each other, they are two separate top tier Archangels and the most powerful characters in their continuity, under God of course. Lucifer is not weak without Michael, nor is Michael weak without Lucifer. The only limit they have is that Michael can't Will all of his creation do his bidding as Lucifer can, but Lucifer can't manifest creation from nothingness as Michael can, even so both can still end multiverses individually.

3. Finally, The Living Tribunal vs the Archangels situation...do not be fooled. Michael lacking the Will of God and Lucifer lacking the Deimurgic power of God does not in any way make them weaker than LT. Too long have I seen "Michael + LM = LT" That is completely false. Please understand, LT is powerful in his mutliverses, but Michael or Lucifer alone, would give him Hell. Together, LT gets mopped. So enough with the "If Lucifer was with Michael, he would have a chance against LT or if Michael was with Lucifer, he would have a chance against LT or together Michael and Lucifer rival LT" crap. It's insulting.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

TLDR

Batman wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Excellent post. Pretty much explains the over wanking of Living Tribunal. And worse, I have seen people equate him to The Presence in terms of power! WTF?!?!

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it's also insulting that any christian related system of god hierarchy is supposedly greater than anything just because they have the christian god in it.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sithlantern93: He is honestly becoming overrated. Lucifer and Michael create and shape multiverses while LT simply judges them. Outside of those multiverses, he isn't all that people crack him up to be.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kyrees

@rijehu: you didn't get my post did you ?

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: By the way that you asked that question, I'm assuming I didn't. I apologize.