• 86 results
#1 Edited by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just a thread for you to list any gripe you have with Dc, feel free to list what you will. This includes title cancellations as well. You can relist something as well.

1. Damian Wayne's Death

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (12995 posts) - - Show Bio

Injustice: Gods Among Us

#3 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath:

The game, or the comic prequel?

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (12995 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

The game, or the comic prequel?

Comic

#5 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Oh, okay. I've heard good things about it, though. :(

#6 Posted by New_World_Order (12995 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Did you read it?

#7 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Only bits and pieces. :P

I don't mind if you spoil it, though.

#8 Posted by danhimself (22486 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@mk111 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Did you read it?

I have and it's a really good elseworld story as long as that's all you treat it as

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (12995 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Read this. I'm not saying it's really bad, but it's just..uh.. weird.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/forums/comic-book-forum/66936-injustice-gods-among-us-fridging-lois-spoilers.html

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (12995 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@mk111 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Did you read it?

I have and it's a really good elseworld story as long as that's all you treat it as

I guess

#11 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32993 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@mk111 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/forums/comic-book-forum/66936-injustice-gods-among-us-fridging-lois-spoilers.html

Whats wrong with that?

#12 Posted by The_Tree (7280 posts) - - Show Bio

The New 52.

#13 Posted by New_World_Order (12995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@mk111 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Whats wrong with that?

The whole Joker getting a nuclear bomb, killing important people and getting away with so much was weird. But, I guess he got what he returned, in his death.

#14 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath:

I bet he isn't really dead though. He is playable in the video game, which takes place after the comic, so I think he used a body-double, or something.

#15 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

still pissed at Damian's death he didnt need to die. another thing that DC messed up is batman and ROBIN. I dont want to see the book turn into the batman the brave and the bold book I buy that book for Damian Wayne not for Dick grayson, Jason Todd, or TIm Drake.

#16 Posted by New_World_Order (12995 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

I bet he isn't really dead though. He is playable in the video game, which takes place after the comic, so I think he used a body-double, or something.

He should die.

#17 Posted by SmashBrawler (5621 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Tom Taylor confirmed in a recent interview the Joker is dead as dead can be.

#18 Posted by New_World_Order (12995 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler said:

@mk111 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

Tom Taylor confirmed in a recent interview the Joker is dead as dead can be.

#19 Posted by judasnixon (6465 posts) - - Show Bio

My stupid little grip is (and I'm sure most people will disagree with me on this) I wish DC did a real reboot instead of a half ass one. Take their characters in a whole new direction. Really change up their costumes instead of just getting rid of their underwear. Start Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, and all their other superheroes from day one. Let a year or two pass before Batman even gets his first robin. They shouldn't have introduce The Justice League in till much later in the series. Make it into DC first major crossover event. Each time a character meets another character should be the first time they met. None of this convoluted what history happened and what didn't happened mess. I sure that most people hate this Idea, but hey its just my dumb opinion....

#20 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21619 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: all you did was described the earth one graphic novels...

#21 Posted by judasnixon (6465 posts) - - Show Bio
@AllStarSuperman: I thought I was describing J. Michael Straczynski's Supreme Powers..... crap. 
#22 Posted by FalconPuuunch (942 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood/Jason Todd

#23 Posted by JediXMan (30282 posts) - - Show Bio

Cassandra Cain in the new 52.

#24 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh..thanks for the spoiler...>_>

One less issue to read.

#25 Posted by danhimself (22486 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

My stupid little grip is (and I'm sure most people will disagree with me on this) I wish DC did a real reboot instead of a half ass one. Take their characters in a whole new direction. Really change up their costumes instead of just getting rid of their underwear. Start Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, and all their other superheroes from day one. Let a year or two pass before Batman even gets his first robin. They shouldn't have introduce The Justice League in till much later in the series. Make it into DC first major crossover event. Each time a character meets another character should be the first time they met. None of this convoluted what history happened and what didn't happened mess. I sure that most people hate this Idea, but hey its just my dumb opinion....

I partially agree with this....I don't agree with the costumes...I'm a classic look lover....but the rest I agree...if they were going to reboot then they should have rebooted everything including Batman and Green Lantern and not done the 5 year time jump...start from day one...I would have been much more interested in that

#26 Posted by Shamelesslysupportinaznballers (553 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. DC editorial.
  2. Superman

Also, why is anyone pissed at Damian's death when we all know it is only temporary.

#27 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21619 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon: oh I've never heard of that but the earth one superman is written by that guy I think...

#28 Posted by lightsout (1827 posts) - - Show Bio

A new continuity that makes sense in the period of time they claim it happened over.

#29 Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan (2942 posts) - - Show Bio

um Lobo

#30 Posted by judasnixon (6465 posts) - - Show Bio
@AllStarSuperman: You should check it out. It was really good. It kind of like the HBO version of the Justice League. I like their take on Batman, it's basically what if Batman was black and his parents were killed by they Klu Klux Klan.......
#31 Edited by Havenless (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern Movie. I'm a pureblood Marvelite, but damn DC for messing that up. Damn them to hell. It basically killed the Justice League movie, which hurts all other comic book movies (you can't say Avengers didn't help DC's tentativeness tremendously, as well as vice versa with the Baleman Trilogy). There's nothing that spawns creativity more than necessity. If the guy behind you is chasing you down stride for stride, you NEED to figure out how to run faster. It's how greatness is obtained. But if he's 400 pounds and chugging along on his scooter, you're free to let up a little bit and still enjoy the spoils of victory. Hopefully MoS fixes this, because if that flops, the DC Cinematic Universe is basically dead.

And of course when I see DC, WB is interchangeable here.

#32 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

DC continuity. but good.

#33 Posted by MrDirector786 (43510 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

I actually kind of agree with this as well.

#34 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

Young Justice Canceled!

Nuff said.

#35 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake's origin

Tim Drake's costume

Nightwing's blue!!

Raven's costume

Kid Flash's costume

The five year thing, but I've headcannoned that so hard that it doesn't matter to me anymore

#36 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2: I blame Warner Borthers and Cartoon Network

#37 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

@CadenceV2: I blame Warner Borthers and Cartoon Network

A Sad day just like Disney canceled Spectacular Spider Man for that Ultimate Spider Man crap!

#38 Posted by k4tzm4n (40134 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath:

http://www.comicvine.com/news/interview-and-exclusive-preview-tom-taylor-talks-injustice-gods-among-us/146118/

CV: Based on the trailers for the game, it looks like Joker's a big part of the game. Yet here, he's... well, he's apparently dead. Is there anything you can say to tease us about this or do you need to plead the fifth on this one?
TT: I don’t have to say anything to tease you. He’s dead. His chest was torn out. He is sans vital organs. He’s as dead as that puppy he beat with that kitten. He’s also as dead as that kitten. He’s deady-dead dead.
Staff
#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

1.After like 5 retcons Superman's origin is still ridiculous.
2.Cyborg as a founding member of the Justice League
3.The origins of the Robin Sidekicks
4.The history of the Batgirls
5.Wonder Woman being Superman's love interest

#40 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: 1.After like 5 retcons Superman's origin is still ridiculous.

How may I ask ^_^

#41 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6252 posts) - - Show Bio

@Shamelesslysupportinaznballers said:

1. DC editorial.
  2. Superman

Also, why is anyone pissed at Damian's death when we all know it is only temporary.

We don't all know that. It kinda seems like he could be someone who won't be back.

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

How may I ask ^_^

I take of my glasses and now i'm not Clark Kent.
#43 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Oh Okay.

#44 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12922 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

How may I ask ^_^

you're ridiculous : P

#45 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12922 posts) - - Show Bio

The Outsiders.....

#46 Posted by modunhanul (405 posts) - - Show Bio

The New 52. I like it, but I also like pre 52 stuff and they shouldn't have throw that away. I think DC should've done something like Marvel's ultimate universe. Not the whole reboot.

And Green Lantern continuity. I like New 52's GL story, but they said NEW and yet the story is linked with pre - Flashpoint.

#47 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4750 posts) - - Show Bio

@judasnixon said:

I like your Idea, and wished for the same thing. An actual reboot that actually changes everything not this reboot that changed minor details.

(+)

#48 Edited by Harlekin (680 posts) - - Show Bio

If DC wanted to give everyone ugly costumes and not use some characters, they could of did that without doing some half-baked reboot. Also agree with the tip-toeing on the full reboot thing, ether go all the way or don't do it at all.

#49 Posted by Ren_ (1678 posts) - - Show Bio
  • The entirety of Catwoman's ongoing - just a travesty to the character
  • Barbara being Batgirl again (and the erasing of Oracle)
  • The erasing of Steph and Cass
  • The brash writeoff of Helena Bertinelli
  • The death of Damian Wayne
  • I'm sureeeeeeeeee I'll have more
#50 Posted by TDK_1997 (14684 posts) - - Show Bio

Tim Drake in the New 52.