• 60 results
Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I don't think they should do a reboot again. They should at least try and stick to their guns. I don't like a lot of things in the Nu52, but I think they should try and fix it, instead of another hard reboot.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Aros001

I would like DC to bring back the old continuity because I like it so much more than the New 52. But I also know that there are plenty of people who like the New 52 and it would be fair to shaft them like DC shafted fans of the old universe.

What I'd like DC to do is bring back the old universe BUT keep the New 52 as well. Kinda like how Marvel had their main universe and the ultimate universe. That way long time DC fans get what they grew up with back and the newer readers can keep reading what brought them into comics. DC gets more titles and readers back and everyone wins (mostly).

If they do reboot again and don't bring the old universe back, than I'm only hoping for one thing:

MAKE THESE GUYS THE ORIGINAL TEEN TITANS AGAIN!!!!

No Caption Provided

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

Xenonyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I like the New 52, it got me into comics, or atleast pushed me into reading comics more often.. So no.

This^.

Plus rebooting in 2015 would discourage fans from DC in my opinion. Basically I don't see how DC could gain anything from rebooting - they'd have to rebuild everything again and they'd still be vulnerable to making mistakes regarding continuity.

Only if they reboot Bronze Tiger and irl retcon Scott Lobdell from existence... >.>

Yup. His only good contribution to the New52 was mildly increase the quality of Superman but not by much.

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

@thecomedian_: Don't really care when theres a reboot but would like them to keep running with it.

Reverse-Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aros001 said:

I would like DC to bring back the old continuity because I like it so much more than the New 52. But I also know that there are plenty of people who like the New 52 and it would be fair to shaft them like DC shafted fans of the old universe.

What I'd like DC to do is bring back the old universe BUT keep the New 52 as well. Kinda like how Marvel had their main universe and the ultimate universe. That way long time DC fans get what they grew up with back and the newer readers can keep reading what brought them into comics. DC gets more titles and readers back and everyone wins (mostly).

If they do reboot again and don't bring the old universe back, than I'm only hoping for one thing:

MAKE THESE GUYS THE ORIGINAL TEEN TITANS AGAIN!!!!

No Caption Provided

Pretty much this.

Have two lines of books. The classic DCU (whether that be Pre-Crisis/Post-Crisis) and the New52. Similar to how Marvel balanced their classic 616 continuity, but brought about the "Ultimate" universe.

This should have been done in the first place, rather than what DC chose to go with with the 52 titles relaunch gimmick. If the 1990's taught us anything, is that too many gimmicks can certainly be a BAD THING.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryagan said:

No. The New 52 has some problems, but it doesn't need a reboot.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The New 52 is not bad at all.

I've enjoyed some stuff, yeah.

- TAS

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They had better not reboot, DC DO NOT mess with the flash solo book or I will stop reading.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I have a feeling they're rebooting.

This...well, it's kinda of a very strong feeling...and yeah, and it is a good idea.