#1 Edited by Graceful_s (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi I just started reading comics this summer! I'm currently reading dc's batman related comics. So, my question is, how can I get ahold of every issue of the new 52 for suicide squad, batman, batgirl, and maybe some others. I missed out when they launched the new 52 (quite frankly I was too young to read them) so I am stumped! What would be a good way to find the issues for sale?

Also please know, I definitely do not want to buy the volumes.

Thanks in advanced,

Grace

#2 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6259 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... If you can't find certain issues, you could always buy digitally...

#3 Posted by TekTheNinja (766 posts) - - Show Bio

ebay

#4 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep. You can buy digitally, you can search eBay, out you can search this website called mycomicsshop.com. They list back issues and every variant of the issue. Pretty good source of back issues.

#5 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4229 posts) - - Show Bio

If you have a comic shop locally they may have some back issues for the series. If not try checking online. I've ordered from mycomicshop.com quite a few times so I can vouch for them but I'm sure there are a quite a few other sites that are good too.

#6 Posted by dondave (35990 posts) - - Show Bio

If your going to be buying alot of comics the cheapest way is to buy Trade Paper Backs off Amazon or Ebay

#7 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

@graceful_s: Definately ebay or go to a lcbs for back issues im pretty sure the new52 snyder batmans are getting pretty up their in price so u may want to get the tpb

#8 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16622 posts) - - Show Bio

Btw, guys. Is there anywhere they keep a list of issues published after new 52 started, same question for marvel now?

#9 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4181 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (16622 posts) - - Show Bio

@sovereign91001: Thanks a lot :)

Edit: how come I never thought of that lol

#11 Edited by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi I just started reading comics this summer! I'm currently reading dc's batman related comics. So, my question is, how can I get ahold of every issue of the new 52 for suicide squad, batman, batgirl, and maybe some others. I missed out when they launched the new 52 (quite frankly I was too young to read them) so I am stumped! What would be a good way to find the issues for sale?

Also please know, I definitely do not want to buy the volumes.

Thanks in advanced,

Grace

Any particular reason you're trying to find issues and don't want to read volumes? If that's your personal preference it's cool but it's not likely any of these comics will be worth anything someday if that's your mindset.

#12 Edited by batmannflash (6210 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think that volumes are much better to catch up on previous issues. Just wondering, why don't you want to get volumes?

Anyways, I use comixology.com to buy comics. You can buy individual issues since that's what you want.