• 49 results
SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By SaintWildcard

Now by now everyone knows that the DC tv universe won't be part of the movie universe. But what if they announce a JL multiverse movie and said that we will see characters from the TV universe in the movie?

I know it has a snowball's chance in hell of happening but how would you react to the news?

EXAMPLE- Cus some people didn't understand what I meant, TV Flash would meet his Movie counterpart. The TV universe is an alternate world. Im not asking whether you'd like to see the world mixed.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By _Atomikill_

Reaction:

No Caption Provided

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SaintWildcard

Reaction:

No Caption Provided

I honestly think they could also do this in the comics too, which is much more feasible

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: Yeah, but I'd slightly prefer seeing Batfleck fight alongside Arrow on the silver screen rather than see the thing play out in comics, y'know?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SaintWildcard

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Knightfall225
No Caption Provided

My Reaction

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: Yeah, but I'd slightly prefer seeing Batfleck fight alongside Arrow on the silver screen rather than see the thing play out in comics, y'know?

I understand, but who would you like the TV universe have as part of their JL? I just can't see them without the the whole Trinity atleast....

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SaintWildcard

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I don't want them connected at all.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: The roster I want-

Superman (CU)

Batman (CU)

WW (CU)

Arrow (TVU)

Flash (TVU)

The Atom (TVU) (if they go that direction with Ray Palmer)

Cyborg (CU)

With Constantine/Aquaman sometimes appearing.

Also, have Batfleck be in a couple TVU episodes of Gotham. That'd really be cool.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I used to want them connected, but not anymore. Arrow is all grounded Nolan style fights, and I really want Batfleck and the whole DCCU to be Watchmen/Zack Snyder style with super human physicals.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: The roster I want-

Superman (CU)

Batman (CU)

WW (CU)

Arrow (TVU)

Flash (TVU)

The Atom (TVU) (if they go that direction with Ray Palmer)

Cyborg (CU)

With Constantine/Aquaman sometimes appearing.

Also, have Batfleck be in a couple TVU episodes of Gotham. That'd really be cool.

Huh, I think there was a misunderstanding here...

I used to want them connected, but not anymore. Arrow is all grounded Nolan style fights, and I really want Batfleck and the whole DCCU to be Watchmen/Zack Snyder style with super human physicals.

And this proves it. I meant that the TV universe would be an alternate reality that would appear in the movies as part of a multiverse story line. Basically TV Arrow might meet his Movie Counterpart.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By _Atomikill_
zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By zaied

I think WB should just focus on getting a regular DCCU Justice League movie done over one that integrates different universes.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_ said:

@saint_wildcard: I noticed now...

Made it more clear now....

So what would be your reaction now?

@zaied: Fixed the OP, to better explain my question.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.... geez tough room

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

So when did Smallville happen in MoS ? hehe

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SaintWildcard
Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Agreed. I want some over-the-top action with Batman.

I'm expecting the Batman-Superman fight to be similar to the Superman-Faora fight, in the "agility / skill > strength" sense.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

... Faora was so awesome.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@allstarsuperman said:

And this proves it. I meant that the TV universe would be an alternate reality that would appear in the movies as part of a multiverse story line. Basically TV Arrow might meet his Movie Counterpart.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh, okay. Yeah. I would love for Smallville Green Arrow to out shoot the crap outta Arrow "The Hood".

@jedixman said:
@allstarsuperman said:

I'm expecting the Batman-Superman fight to be similar to the Superman-Faora fight, in the "agility / skill > strength" sense.

Ya know how MoS Superman redefined movie Superpowers? I really want BvS Batman to to the same with street levelers. Like we used to think Thor and Hulk and even Iron Man were pretty powerful until MoS came along. I want Batfleck to embarrass Captain America, Winter Soldier, and the rest of Marvels movie streets.

And I hope the fight between Batman and Superman goes more Smallville Season 11 Detective style then TDKR Batman is so OP style.

Yes she was.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:
@allstarsuperman said:

Ya know how MoS Superman redefined movie Superpowers? I really want BvS Batman to to the same with street levelers. Like we used to think Thor and Hulk and even Iron Man were pretty powerful until MoS came along. I want Batfleck to embarrass Captain America, Winter Soldier, and the rest of Marvels movie streets.

And I hope the fight between Batman and Superman goes more Smallville Season 11 Detective style then TDKR Batman is so OP style.

Yes she was.

I'm not saying that power necessarily = a better movie; I still think that the Nolan trilogy will be better. But if Snyder is doing this, I want it to be straight out of the comics. Just really, over the top, stylized action.

I didn't watch most of Smallville, so I don't know how that was.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Smallville Season 11 is a comic....

@saint_wildcard said:
@allstarsuperman said:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh, okay. Yeah. I would love for Smallville Green Arrow to out shoot the crap outta Arrow "The Hood".

Why you hating on Arrow Oliver dawg? He'll mess up Smallville Oliver.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 JediXMan  Moderator
SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@saint_wildcard said:

Okay, well... still never read it -_-

No surprised. But basically in it Batman develops a red sun suit to fight Superman and gets one good hit, after that....

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: sounded kind of prickish when I said not surprised. I meant Im not surprised cus it's not exactly selling great, just enough to not get cancelled.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman: sounded kind of prickish when I said not surprised. I meant Im not surprised cus it's not exactly selling great, just enough to not get cancelled.

No problem.

Not a fan of that fight; I know it's realistic, but for BvS, I want a more even battle, where Batman is - for some reason - superhuman in appearance. Probably due to the suit (which, in my opinion, should have looked more futuristic; more like Batman Beyond than TDKR).

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@saint_wildcard said:

No problem.

Not a fan of that fight; I know it's realistic, but for BvS, I want a more even battle, where Batman is - for some reason - superhuman in appearance. Probably due to the suit (which, in my opinion, should have looked more futuristic; more like Batman Beyond than TDKR).

Im gonna guess the 2 years he's been prepping by making it out of Kryptonian metal so he'll stand a better chance. As for weaknesses, I just wouldn't like it if Batman discovers it before Lex Luthor, wouldn't feel right.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@jedixman said:

I'm not saying that power necessarily = a better movie; I still think that the Nolan trilogy will be better. But if Snyder is doing this, I want it to be straight out of the comics. Just really, over the top, stylized action.

I didn't watch most of Smallville, so I don't know how that was.

Yeah thats exactly what I meant to say.

Well basically Batman steals Checkmates files on Clark and learns of both his Kryptonite and Red Sun weaknesses (the movies could easily replace with with gravity/world engine stuff) he builds a suit (not ironman like at all, basically a normal suit but with a layer of chainmail underneath and the Bat Symbol produces red sun radiation.) When he fights Superman he gets him to bleed from the mouth cause his firsts have red sun knuckles and he has exploding kryptonite batarangs. Even with these things Superman just sorta shrugs it all off and flicks him through a wall. Batman throws more bombs and escapes to his plane. When Barbara (who is nightwing) asks why he is smiling he responds I just went toe to toe with the man of steel (or something like that), but a scan of his body reveals just about every bone in his body has hairline fractures. Its actually a very good showing of how an encounter should go down between the two.

Here is some of the scans, some of the ones of Batmans batarangs exploding are missing:

Smallville Bruce is actually pretty cool

No Caption Provided

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And a good one at that.

Why you hating on Arrow Oliver dawg? He'll mess up Smallville Oliver.

No he wouldn't. Smallville Ollie has shoot arrows accurately from over a mile away. Shot the tabs off pop cans. Shot bullets out of the air. And tag speeding kryptonians.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard said:

And a good one at that.

I've been trade waiting but my LCS hasn't gotten the rest, I'm barely on Volume 2, I'm sure by now there are more.

No he wouldn't. Smallville Ollie has shoot arrows accurately from over a mile away. Shot the tabs off pop cans. Shot bullets out of the air. And tag speeding kryptonians.

I'd like to believe you but you have a bias for things you love, you also said Hit Girl would beat Oliver

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@saint_wildcard said:

And a good one at that.

I've been trade waiting but my LCS hasn't gotten the rest, I'm barely on Volume 2, I'm sure by now there are more.

I'd like to believe you but you have a bias for things you love, you also said Hit Girl would beat Oliver

Use amazon, saves you money. The 3rd volume reintroduces Impulse the 4th reintroduces the LOSH, and the 5th introduces Wonder Woman.

LOL how does that effect the feats I just said? And yes, in some circumstances Mindy could win. Ollie switches between being a murder and not. He also uses arrows that don't penetrate and he all know Hit-Girl has shown resistance to brunt force attacks. I'd give the win to Ollie 10/10 if he actually fought tactically, why doesn't he always use nerve hits, or rope arrows, or KO gas, etc. He could be a lot better then he usually is.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 JediXMan  Moderator

@saint_wildcard said:

@allstarsuperman said:

@saint_wildcard said:

And a good one at that.

Use amazon, saves you money. The 3rd volume reintroduces Impulse the 4th reintroduces the LOSH, and the 5th introduces Wonder Woman.

Or use your local library, if you have one with trades. That's been my main source of trades lately.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 rogueshadow  Moderator

I wouldn't like it. Have them in the same universe or keep them separate, since they are separate, I don't think they should start getting into the multiverse business on the bigscreen.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't like it. Have them in the same universe or keep them separate, since they are separate, I don't think they should start getting into the multiverse business on the bigscreen.

I'm indifferent but I ask cus on the Newsarama comment section the Marvel Fanboys gloat about how AoS is tied to the movie universe, and that makes it an accomplishment.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

I'm indifferent but I ask cus on the Newsarama comment section the Marvel Fanboys gloat about how AoS is tied to the movie universe, and that makes it an accomplishment.

Except Agents of Shield is sh*t and apparently entirely dependent on the films to get a good plot going apparently. I couldn't get past episode 3 myself, I'll get it on blu-ray and try to rewatch it in September.

I don't see what they have to gloat about on the TV front, though the Netflix shows seem promising, can't wait for DD.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard said:

@rogueshadow said:

Except Agents of Shield is sh*t and apparently entirely dependent on the films to get a good plot going apparently. I couldn't get past episode 3 myself, I'll get it on blu-ray and try to rewatch it in September.

I don't see what they have to gloat about on the TV front, though the Netflix shows seem promising, can't wait for DD.

That's what I said, but the commenters on Newsarama are mostly anti DC and grab onto anything to bash DC.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a one time movie?Sure but I definitely wouldn't see the sequel if they had one.

I just don't like the idea of the mixing at all though but the Idea of two flash's mixing together has my curiosity though.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The tv universe is so horrible. to do such a thing would be so horrible.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump cus I was kinda right