DC Entertainment's "We Can Be Heroes" Campaign Offers New Perks

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

DC Entertainment has given its fans the opportunity to be real life heroes. Their "We Can Be Heroes" campaign helps battle the hunger crisis in the horn of Africa -- the worst it has faced in sixty-years. Since its debut, the effort has raised more than two-million dollars to help fight hunger. Now, DC is in the final phase of its 2013 campaign and they're offering a couple of new perks for those who are generous enough to donate.

Before we check out the two very awesome new ones, all of the perks and a chance to donate can be found HERE. For $100, you can get a copy of Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition signed by Ed Boon, the Creative Director at NetherRealm Studios.

No Caption Provided

INJUSTICE and that Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment have announced the upcoming launch of Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition. Developed by award-winning NetherRealm Studios. The DLC included in Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, offers fan favorites Lobo, Batgirl, General Zod, Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, as well as Scorpion, a character from the Mortal Kombat world.

For $5,000, you can attend a BBQ with the very talented Geoff Johns and Jim Lee. If you're on Comic Vine -- which you currently are -- then it's safe to say these two need no introduction.

No Caption Provided

Jim will host a BBQ (location TBD) where fans will have a chance to meet & greet, chat, make questions about their favorite comics and obviously bring their personal memorabilia to get them sign.

Again, for a full list of perks and the chance to donate, you can check out the indiegogo site HERE. Viners, will you step up to the plate and be a hero?

IanPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You can all be heroes! Only if you live in the United States, and only if you give us a bunch of money for mediocre rewards.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

$5000? You could get a used car for that kind of money (not a very good one, but still).

Wilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

This kind of stuff makes me wish I lived in the US.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ianprime: You aren't buying the rewards, they are incentives. Also, in what world is anything that includes Geoff Johns, Jim Lee, and BBQ mediocre?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By PeppeyHare

@ianprime: Yes because the point of being a hero is getting good rewards. You have a good grip on the concept

ThePRez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

@outside_85: well with the $5K I buy that car that I now own. I need to money :(

Damian_Arrows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@ianprime: Yes because the point of being a hero is getting good rewards. You have a good grip on the concept

Exactly.

Avatar image for comicvine_is_jericho
comicvine_is_jericho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hmmmm If I won, I would ask them why they replaced Martian Manhunter with Cyborg for JL founders.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

If I was at the BBQ, id ask Geoff Johns one thing. "Seriously?! Sir Laser-lot?"