• 51 results
  • 1
  • 2
Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) 10 months, 3 days ago

Poll: DC Comics or Dark Horse Comics? (57 votes)

DC Comics 58%
Dark Horse Comics 14%
Neither 2%
I Like Them Both 26%

DC Comics

Dark Horse Comics

Which do you prefer and why?

#1 Posted by JwwProd (9073 posts) - - Show Bio

DC.

I can relate to them more.

#2 Posted by Catsnlynne (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

I only read Captain Midnight from Dark Horse. I read lot more from DC. I like DC better.

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (40671 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

Online
#4 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#7 Posted by RustyRoy (11890 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by dondave (35986 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

Online
#9 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by JwwProd (9073 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#12 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Xwraith (16816 posts) - - Show Bio

Both. Each has one of my favorite characters.

Online
#14 Posted by IrishX (2343 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by M3th (2075 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't DC sorta own Dark Horse? -ABstract4$$#073-

#16 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Horse had Durge but dc has Deathstroke... I guess i will go with both!

#17 Edited by raythelion (191 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#18 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10874 posts) - - Show Bio

One has manga one doesn't pretty easy decision for me

Welcome to the true mans world

TGWHP

#19 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8782 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Horse: Has Hellboy and Conan

DC: Does not have Hellboy and Conan

Dark Horse wins,

Online
#20 Edited by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones said:

One has manga one doesn't pretty easy decision for me

This.

Oh & DC is going to slaughter Dark Horse in this thread since it's on Comic Vine.

#21 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio
@zijuun said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

One has manga one doesn't pretty easy decision for me

This.

Oh & DC is going to slaughter Dark Horse in this thread since it's on Comic Vine.

Oh your arguments are so an big deal...This said Dc>Marvel>Dark Horse Comics/Image Comics in my opinion

I hope you will pass a great time.Later(i guess).

AmazonieSPL

#22 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5346 posts) - - Show Bio

Like em both. Conan, Hellboy, Empowered are some of my favorite books.

#23 Posted by cameron83 (7142 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-new 52 or New 52

Online
#24 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (13404 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoy DC more the Dark Horse but Dark Horse does have some good books too.

#25 Posted by RetconCrisis (3639 posts) - - Show Bio

I only really read Hellboy and Star Wars from DH. Other than that, I like DC more.

#26 Posted by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

@zijuun said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

One has manga one doesn't pretty easy decision for me

This.

Oh & DC is going to slaughter Dark Horse in this thread since it's on Comic Vine.

Oh your arguments are so an big deal...This said Dc>Marvel>Dark Horse Comics/Image Comics in my opinion

I hope you will pass a great time.Later(i guess).

AmazonieSPL

I don't think I understood what you said.

#27 Posted by MaccyD (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

@doomnaut: Were you really unsure of who would win?

I voted both cause the Alien/Predatorverse is awesome! :D

#28 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@zijuun said:

@amazoniespl said:
@zijuun said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

One has manga one doesn't pretty easy decision for me

This.

Oh & DC is going to slaughter Dark Horse in this thread since it's on Comic Vine.

Oh your arguments are so an big deal...This said Dc>Marvel>Dark Horse Comics/Image Comics in my opinion

I hope you will pass a great time.Later(i guess).

AmazonieSPL

I don't think I understood what you said.

Hmm why because i have an bad english(Trying to understand)?

AmazonieSPL

#29 Edited by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

@zijuun said:

@amazoniespl said:
@zijuun said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

One has manga one doesn't pretty easy decision for me

This.

Oh & DC is going to slaughter Dark Horse in this thread since it's on Comic Vine.

Oh your arguments are so an big deal...This said Dc>Marvel>Dark Horse Comics/Image Comics in my opinion

I hope you will pass a great time.Later(i guess).

AmazonieSPL

I don't think I understood what you said.

Hmm why because i have an bad english(Trying to understand)?

AmazonieSPL

Yes.

#30 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5834 posts) - - Show Bio

I chose DC Comics since I haven't really read much Dark Horse Comics other than Fear Agent and Fray.

#31 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio

DC

#32 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@zijuun said:

@amazoniespl said:

@zijuun said:

@amazoniespl said:
@zijuun said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

One has manga one doesn't pretty easy decision for me

This.

Oh & DC is going to slaughter Dark Horse in this thread since it's on Comic Vine.

Oh your arguments are so an big deal...This said Dc>Marvel>Dark Horse Comics/Image Comics in my opinion

I hope you will pass a great time.Later(i guess).

AmazonieSPL

I don't think I understood what you said.

Hmm why because i have an bad english(Trying to understand)?

AmazonieSPL

Yes.

Which part didnt you understand?

AmazonieSPL

#33 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@zijuun said:

@amazoniespl said:

@zijuun said:

@amazoniespl said:
@zijuun said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

One has manga one doesn't pretty easy decision for me

This.

Oh & DC is going to slaughter Dark Horse in this thread since it's on Comic Vine.

Oh your arguments are so an big deal...This said Dc>Marvel>Dark Horse Comics/Image Comics in my opinion

I hope you will pass a great time.Later(i guess).

AmazonieSPL

I don't think I understood what you said.

Hmm why because i have an bad english(Trying to understand)?

AmazonieSPL

Yes.

In clear i said you had bad reasons.

AmazonieSPL

#34 Posted by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazoniespl: Most of it & alright, if that's what you think.

#35 Posted by Deadgod (1300 posts) - - Show Bio

i like them both

#36 Posted by Billy Batson (57914 posts) - - Show Bio

@m3th said:

Doesn't DC sorta own Dark Horse? -ABstract4$$#073-

Ummm...no.

BB

#37 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

DC by a mile.

I only enjoy the Hellboy/BPRD books from Dark Horse. I don't like their licensed properties like Star Wars/AvP, really.

#38 Posted by Billy Batson (57914 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

DC by a mile.

I only enjoy the Hellboy/BPRD books from Dark Horse. I don't like their licensed properties like Star Wars/AvP, really.

There are plenty of non licensed series, though.

BB

#39 Posted by lifeofvibe (3463 posts) - - Show Bio

like em both

#40 Edited by Binski (647 posts) - - Show Bio

We all know marvel and dc are the big 2 are image and dark horse the little 2 or all those indies to close to call?

#41 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

DC by a mile.

I only enjoy the Hellboy/BPRD books from Dark Horse. I don't like their licensed properties like Star Wars/AvP, really.

There are plenty of non licensed series, though.

BB

Sure, but I just haven't got around to trying any of them outside of Hellboy. Stuff like Sin City or Umbrella Academy just doesn't seem my cup of tea.

#42 Edited by M3th (2075 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson: MetH saw tHat information somewHere but MetH cannot find it again. OH well, sai la vei.

June'sVeryOwn

#43 Posted by RoyceLunar (285 posts) - - Show Bio

Both

#44 Edited by Billy Batson (57914 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Sure, but I just haven't got around to trying any of them outside of Hellboy. Stuff like Sin City or Umbrella Academy just doesn't seem my cup of tea.

Usagi Yojimbo? Grendel? Nexus? The Goon? Baltimore?

@m3th said:

sai la vei.

Well that's one way to try speak French...

BB

#45 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

at first i thought this said dc is going to dark horse : whew:

but anyways dc since i havent really read anything from dark horse ever

#46 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Sure, but I just haven't got around to trying any of them outside of Hellboy. Stuff like Sin City or Umbrella Academy just doesn't seem my cup of tea.

Usagi Yojimbo? Grendel? Nexus? The Goon? Baltimore?

Tried Grendel, didn't enjoy it, haven't really heard of the rest.

#47 Posted by M3th (2075 posts) - - Show Bio
#48 Edited by blackwolf0925 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@wavemotioncannon: +1 for Empowered, no love for Gunsmith Cats. Anyways I go for the one that has manga. Dark Horse

#49 Posted by Billy Batson (57914 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Tried Grendel, didn't enjoy it, haven't really heard of the rest.

I think you'd like Baltimore since it's a Mignola series.

BB

#50 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Tried Grendel, didn't enjoy it, haven't really heard of the rest.

I think you'd like Baltimore since it's a Mignola series.

BB

Yeah, I did see the Baltimore covers done by him, and they were superb. Is the series any good?