Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By cameron83

@batwomanlover said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@noj said:

I honestly really like all these designs with my favorites being Flash and Green Lantern. The overwhelming negativity in the comments is absolutley ridiculous! Its a great creative team give it a chance! Comic fans are really starting to bum me out. When I first started reading a couple years back it seemed like fans were a more constructive bunch. Now all Im seeing is senseless hate and this hipster sense of superiority about mainstream comics.

It's not "hipster" it's pepole sick of reading the same damn characters over and over again. If your not a fan of Superman, Batman, Justice League, Avengers, Green Lantern or X-Men then there is no point reading comics as your fav books will just be cancelled and replaced with one of the above.

So if thats the Case and ppl are sick of the same Characters, then why is it every time DC tries to do that no supports them?? Talon ahhh what else Grifter, Voodoo,Batwing, VIbe,Katana and before you hop all over me and say Grifter isn't new well he was under DC this time and another good book that got cancelled cause the so-called "Tired of the same old people" didn't give the new ones a chance but scream change? So you can't fault them for not trying and I agree way to much negativity this could be really good for all we know.

Also characters like Deathstroke,Hawkman,etc for DC.

And I also forgot about Kaine for Marvel,Fearless Defenders,etc..

So please tell me,is it unreasonable that DC/Marvel (and frankly every f***ing company) will try to put their most famous characters first? I mean,what else would one expect? It's actually silly (even Naive) to think that they wouldn't put their most famous characters first,and then everyone else comes later.That's how things work....and again,the aim is to make money.Nothing really new or crazy about that at all...

It's like thinking a restaurant is crazy for advertising their most famous dishes.I understand if that was the ONLY thing there,but if there is variety.....

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

doesnt really catch my interest

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Catsnlynne

Oh look. Another book with Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in it. No thank you.

alex1321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Lantern looks pretty badass, but the others....meh

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

green lantern looks the coolest. i like the new lasso and crown on wonder woman, superman's hair is cool, and the turtle neck thingy on flash is also pretty cool. they have a very anime feel to them and these would rock as an anime series like marvel has done with x-men and others

GrandHarrier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a huge LOSH fan it's just sad to think that they are gone now for this. Nothing against this concept itself but at the cost of 60+ years of Legion it just sucks.

Smurfboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Lantern looks good!

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By cameron83

@noj said:

I honestly really like all these designs with my favorites being Flash and Green Lantern. The overwhelming negativity in the comments is absolutley ridiculous! Its a great creative team give it a chance! Comic fans are really starting to bum me out. When I first started reading a couple years back it seemed like fans were a more constructive bunch. Now all Im seeing is senseless hate and this hipster sense of superiority about mainstream comics.

@batwomanlover said:

@hempknight757 said:

Another Batman with red. Real original. These announcements are making me wanna stop reading comics. You need to improve you already bad lineup of books. The whole year 3000 thing is so lame..

Actually there are a lot of good New 52 books the ones that suck get cancelled, ppl should really get over the reset and realize things can't stay the same forever, and the reset gave a lot of ppl a chance to get in and read new comics like Batman and not having to worry about reading the other 800 plus to know whats going on and ditto for other titles, for example Good titles in the New 52 are: Wonder Woman, Justice League Dark, Batwoman, Batman, Batgirl,Justice League, Batman and Robin, Justice League of America, Green Lantern New Gaurdians, Red Hood and the Outlaws, and the "Super Underrated" Birds of Prey, and the over looked "Talon" and for good Measure Green Lantern, and those are only some of them on my Pull list I have bought since the beginning and have enjoyed all of them, I think alot of times ppl are too quick to hate and give things a chance so I ask one question: "How do you know something sucks if you haven't read them?" In closing cause if your talking bad books I'm assuming none of the ones I mentioned are what your talking about, cause if you've read them since the Start you'd know they are good books.

@theblackhood said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@noj said:

It's not "hipster" it's pepole sick of reading the same damn characters over and over again. If your not a fan of Superman, Batman, Justice League, Avengers, Green Lantern or X-Men then there is no point reading comics as your fav books will just be cancelled and replaced with one of the above.

It is "hipster" to hate on everything popular. Sorry to tell you but no one is going to buy that "Matter Eater Boy" miniseries you've been pushing for, its just not going to happen.

Also this.I mean,don't blame the popularity and chain-of-command of other characters just because a lesser known book (which might be really good,but people may not like it for whatever reason) doesn't sell well.I mean,I am sick of people constantly finding a reason to hate things (probably because of this bandwagon that some people follow....or they just might not like the book).However,sometimes there is an abundance of these books and I can understand...however,that isn't always the case and people just complain when these books come out and blame the popularity of the character. Doesn't even matter if the book is good....

There are also plenty of lesser known characters being pushed and people just,again,blame the popularity of a character when they are cancelled/published.

Batwing/Talon comes out- "AAGGH ANOTHER BAT-BOOK"

Scarlet Spider/Venom comes out-"Another Spiderman book-PASS!!"

However,again,sometimes there is an abundance to these titles in which I can completely agree..

Also,sometimes people may just not like the book because they thought it was awful.Period...

@wtk1013 said:

Lighten up people, is hasn't been released yet and you hate it? Could some of you really do better? I like all the designs except the red on batman.

these...

Invincitonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kal Kent's design looks good.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

It's not a far stretch to assume that Clark could live easily into the year 3000 looking the same as he does right now. Honestly, once he reaches physical prime, his body essentially doesn't need to age anymore due to yellow sun radiation constantly fuelling him.

Obviously, the only dead giveaway is the hair.

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALL LOOK AWESOME

Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cool Green Lantern and Wonder Woman

Flash looks like he's trying not to smell someones BO or something

Why does this Batman have an exposed mouth? I feel like the Beyond suit would've ruled that out if this is in the same continuity. Also, his cape looks like a beetle-y thing.

And it's cool to see Superman is modeling for grungy clothing companies now -_-

But I really like his suit

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

I...don't...wow

KomicKev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personally, I enjoy futuristic stories along with alternate universe stories or imaginary "what if?" kinds of stories. And I think DC does them a LOT better than Marvel for the most part (Age of Ultron anybody?). As a LONG time comic book reader, I can easily get bored with the same old standard fare, so I don't get all bothered about what seemingly bothers a lot of fans. Look people, you don't like the idea, the concept? Fine, don't buy the book. My guess is that a lot of people will pick it up (at least initially) just to see what it is all about. Maybe the doubters will change their mind or maybe the comic will suck. Regardless, I'll give it a try myself.

Michael_Moran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't this been done multiple times

QuantomMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DUDE! this looks so flippin cool!!! I cant wait to read more about this

whiffff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one who can see batman's cape? so we should call him Beetleman or what?

BATMAN9797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#168  Edited By BATMAN9797

designs of the characters look awesome except for supermans hair

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need a future Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Atom, and Green Arrow.

Avatar image for supermanjohnathankentjr
SupermanJohnathanKentJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I almost like Green Lantern's design. That's it

druzod2501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By druzod2501

The Flash looks pretty neat, but the rest of the designs need to burn.

Also, a thousand years forward? horning in on Legion territory much?

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By stephens2177

World building ppl,that's how I see this,just like Earth 2 is doing right now,the Legion will be right beside these guys,just like the teen titans are beside the JL.

Wally and Donna plz,anyone else is a total waste,and every DC executive knows that to be the honest,and only true answer.donna had different extra powers than Diana,and Wally could actually use the speed force like he did before in the future.

Superman looks great,Im wanting a long lived Superman,or kon-el who got sent a 1000 years into the future(cause a superboy always helps lead the Legion,and it's anniversary time) and lived out his life then to become the Superman of that era.which would allow mon-el and kon to look different power wise.

Lurch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Lurch

Oh my God Green Lantern looks sick. Can't wait to see it in action!

RedLantern23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It has my attention. I like the designs besides Supes. Green Lantern looks amazing! I'll at least pick up the first issue or two and check it out.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta be Kal Kent, right? If so, color me interested.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

The others are...ok. But Batman's (as always) BADASS!!!

TheUnN4med

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

That superman's hair reminds me of

<-------------------------

that.

Anyway, all the desings look good. I love that Diana desing.

powerflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By powerflux

is it just me, or is green lantern trying to imitate either moon knight, or rag man?

RybackStun93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, the Year 3000? Isn't that the Legion of Super-Heroes Timeline?

Mr. Messy Face

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Mr. Messy Face

This is like 13 years before Legion of Super-Heroes continuity. That's not going to make any sense whatsoever.

BATMAN9797

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Looks like Hal Jordan is the Specter again lol

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By cameron83

One thing I really don't like is the beetle esque batman cape....I think DC could pull this off.It could be like their Marvel 2099 (I can actually see why 2099 is so popular,it's amazing,incredibly Spider-man).I think DC could pull this off (it could also fail,but let's be a bit optimistic)

mark15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By mark15

Badass

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

DeMatteis and Giffen? Should be good.

LarryDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By LarryDavis

I too enjoyed JLA One Million.

Avatar image for thetimestreamer
theTimeStreamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#186  Edited By theTimeStreamer

the creativity and originality in these designs is amazing

Fenderxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

Loved that Green Lantern but that guy in the DCU now !! .... I like the Flash idea .. make it alittle more badass ... but my god ... you can do so much better with Wonder Woman ... that one was almost offensive.

Dbennett6684

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not feeling it. I have a feeling this is a "we really like the concept of legion of superheroes but need big gun characters to sell a book." Who knows though maybe it'll be great.

maxpower123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow, that green lantern is fantastic!!

Darkmount1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Where's Tom Servo and Crow T. Robot?

naylor11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By naylor11

Just reminds me of DC one million

Rich711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#192  Edited By Rich711

So in the future Superman is a gay hipster and Wonder Woman is a knuckle dragger? I will read anything JM DeMattheis and Keith Giffen write so hopefully these drawings are still up for debate.

ravisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By ravisher

ummm batman... why did you downgrade from batman beyond ?

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh no characters in the future having a similar color scheme...should bats be magenta? superman's hair ant much different from sodam yat so i dont see the need for PANIC... and nobody cares if youre not gunna buy it or its "not creative"...

now that all that's off my hairy chest.... might be interesting...prob wait to judge till i see a review or get more info

stephens2177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redhood21: that's way to logical a way to handle things,you know we can't handle that.

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#196  Edited By Jenkale

@sidious: they are near the year 40000. its like 3986 or some other odd number

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

Superman's "S" looks more like an eight, I don't like that...

Otherwise, the rest of the designs and the concept are interesting.

Maybe he's "Super Eight"

redhood21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redhood21: that's way to logical a way to handle things,you know we can't handle that.

lol too true

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

And my wallet is officially dried up now just from looking at this. I may have to just forsake my non-DC titles and just become a strict DC man now..seriously this is insane.

csantilli27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By csantilli27

I would not want to mess with that Green Lantern, he looks like a beast