Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

.Gods of creations

.seeing another God of destruction

.More saiyan Racism

.More race exclusive abilities....all saiyans can really do is great ape and super saiyan.

.super saiyan god super saiyan gogeta (if possible)

.more ki techniques

.alternate universe (infinite possibilities)

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The kais are the gods of creation. I think the alternate universes are pretty much guaranteed considering they were mentioned in battle of the gods. I hope the non saiyan characters get stronger and at least have a role fighting minor villains that aren't just generic henchmen.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By theamazingbatman

1 ) Improve consistency (ssgss goku getting killed by a laser ? seriously? He was easily able to tank that even in DB . Now , he is a billion times stronger and yet , dies from a weak laser attack .)

2 ) Increase the power of saiyans . ( While the saiyans are getting new ssj forms , they are not really increasing in power . SSGSS Goku looks just as strong as SSJ1 goku . )

3 ) Give more feats than statements ( The characters in dbz are now only getting statements and not enough feats . )

This is all I want as of now .

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 ) Improve consistency (ssgss goku getting killed by a laser ? seriously? He was easily able to tank that even in DB . Now , he is a billion times stronger and yet , dies from a weak laser attack .)

2 ) Increase the power of saiyans . ( While the saiyans are getting new ssj forms , they are not really increasing in power . SSGSS Goku looks just as strong as SSJ1 goku . )

3 ) Give more feats than statements ( The characters in dbz are now only getting statements and not enough feats . )

This all of this, Beerus causally busting two stars was a good start.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More sayian racism? What?

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

This all of this, Beerus causally busting two stars was a good start.

Increase the powers of the Saiyans? As cool as they are, I think they're strong enough. Why not let the humans or Gods forbid the Namekians get some love.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_am_lightning: the conquered a lot of planets, I'm sure someone wants revenge on those filthy saiyan monkeys.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Explore the newly introduced lore.

Give other characters sufficient screen time.

Flesh out the intergalactic police if the are actually a part of the dragon ball universe.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Space lasers weren't in Dragonball, apparently he was almost killed because he was really low on ki and wasn't paying attention. I do find it a bit weird that he tanked a punch to the face from Freiza though then got killed by a much weaker attack, I'm not sure if what killed him was a conventional space laser though or a weapon that harnessed Sorbet's ki, I've got different impressions from different subs so I'm not sure.

SSGSS is easily stronger than SSJ1 Goku, SSJ3 Goku wasn't capable of even hitting Beerus so I don't know where you're coming from with this point.

I'd like DBZ characters to have more feats too, it'd help when debating in battle threads because a lot of fanboys refuse to acknowledge statements as proof.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:

Space lasers weren't in Dragonball, apparently he was almost killed because he was really low on ki and wasn't paying attention. I do find it a bit weird that he tanked a punch to the face from Freiza though then got killed by a much weaker attack, I'm not sure if what killed him was a conventional space laser though or a weapon that harnessed Sorbet's ki, I've got different impressions from different subs so I'm not sure.

SSGSS is easily stronger than SSJ1 Goku, SSJ3 Goku wasn't capable of even hitting Beerus so I don't know where you're coming from with this point.

I'd like DBZ characters to have more feats too, it'd help when debating in battle threads because a lot of fanboys refuse to acknowledge statements as proof.

He was low on ki? He cold have stomped golden frieza by that time . So , no , he still had a lot of ki left . And what does paying attention have to do with anything? Even if he was paying attention , and the laser hit him , he would have likely died .
That's exactly the inconsistency I'm talking about . He tanks punches and blasts from beings like golden frieza and beerus , and gets easily killed by a puny laser .

SSj3 Goku wasn't able to hurt beerus , and ssj2 vegeta made him bleed .
And , I know that SSGSS is thousands of time stronger than ssj1 goku . I said that they "look" similar in power . The battle between ssj1 goku and frieza caused just as much destruction as SSGSS goku's battle with golden frieza did . It "looks" like as if there has been no change in their power levels , despite statements that they are a lot stronger now .

Yup , I agree .

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind said:
@theamazingbatman said:

He was low on ki? He cold have stomped golden frieza by that time . So , no , he still had a lot of ki left . And what does paying attention have to do with anything? Even if he was paying attention , and the laser hit him , he would have likely died .

That's exactly the inconsistency I'm talking about . He tanks punches and blasts from beings like golden frieza and beerus , and gets easily killed by a puny laser .

And , I know that SSGSS is thousands of time stronger than ssj1 goku . I said that they "look" similar in power . The battle between ssj1 goku and frieza caused just as much destruction as SSGSS goku's battle with golden frieza did . It "looks" like as if there has been no change in their power levels , despite statements that they are a lot stronger now .

Yup , I agree .

Whis said earlier in the film that Goku's body was fragile when he was low on ki, which was obviously alluding to what was going to happen later in the film in the same way that he said Vegeta thinks too much about his attacks before doing them which was alluding to him not killing Freiza quickly enough before he destroyed the planet. Freiza was also running low on ki which was demonstrated when he punched Goku and didn't even phase him, I believe this is why Goku was still able to hurt Freiza despite being low on ki, Freiza's ki had dropped more rapidly than Goku's because he hadn't mastered his Golden Freiza form, so Goku's offense ended up being superior to Freiza's defence but I would like DBZ to be clearer on these things in the future.

I agree that it's annoying how despite characters obviously getting stronger they often don't look like they have unless compared to other characters.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman said:
@gustofwind said:
@theamazingbatman said:

Yup , I agree .

Whis said earlier in the film that Goku's body was fragile when he was low on ki, which was obviously alluding to what was going to happen later in the film in the same way that he said Vegeta thinks too much about his attacks before doing them which was alluding to him not killing Freiza quickly enough before he destroyed the planet. Freiza was also running low on ki which was demonstrated when he punched Goku and didn't even phase him, I believe this is why Goku was still able to hurt Freiza despite being low on ki, Freiza's ki had dropped more rapidly than Goku's because he hadn't mastered his Golden Freiza form, so Goku's offense ended up being superior to Freiza's defence but I would like DBZ to be clearer on these things in the future.

I agree that it's annoying how despite characters obviously getting stronger they often don't look like they have unless compared to other characters.

Oh , I'm sorry . I didn't watch the whole movie , I only watched the fight between frieza and Goku , vegeta .

But anyway , I think that I remember some events where goku tanked several high level attacks while he had little / no ki left .
I am thinking that this was another inconsistency by dbz .

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind said:
@theamazingbatman said:
@gustofwind said:
@theamazingbatman said:

Yup , I agree .

Oh , I'm sorry . I didn't watch the whole movie , I only watched the fight between frieza and Goku , vegeta .

But anyway , I think that I remember some events where goku tanked several high level attacks while he had little / no ki left .

I am thinking that this was another inconsistency by dbz .

Yeah it sounds like an inconsistency but perhaps Goku lowered his ki when he believed he was done fighting Freiza and that's why he was susceptible to Sorbet's attack? Either that or Sorbet was stronger than both of them by the end of the fight which brings up the question why didn't Sorbet help Freiza.

One thing that's really bugging me about the new movie is that Sorbet comments that his two main henchmen are as strong as Zarbon and Dodoria were, yet one of these henchmen manages to beat Piccolo despite Piccolo being much stronger than those two as far as we knew.

The only explanation for this is that Piccolo completely stopped training and got much weaker, but this doesn't seem like it fits Piccolo's personality, he was always one of the characters who was passionate about fighting even if he couldn't remain the strongest.

gunswordfist_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan finally gets the attention he deserves. He was supposed to replace Goku after the Cell Saga hence Goku dying but then got depowered and then the fact that he got stronger than Goku got pretty much ignored up until Goku became canonically stronger than him again. Besides the whole power debacle, Gohan hasn't had a good role in the story (as far as I know. I haven't watched the last two movies so don't tell me). He should at least have an equal role to Goku in Super while having another transformation that's different from his, like he did with Mystic Form. Also, it seems like Vegeta is finally got some love shown to him with Resurrection Of F (don't tell me. I want to see for myself) after spending forever beating scrubs after he defeated Goku in the Saiyan saga. I hear he became the leader of the Z Fighters (don't tell me) and I'd love to see Vegeta truly embrace being a big time hero and have him handle tough villains without always needing Goku's help. Also, I'd love to see him continue to get along with Trunks and Trunks become cool again, seeing how Future Trunks is my absolute favorite DBZ character. Lastly, l want minor characters such as Piccolo, Roshi, Tien, Krillin and Yamchi to have a decent role in the series.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Chazz85
  • Gohan gets the attention he deserves
  • Bring training back
  • only 1 more transformation
  • explore alternate universes
  • create a multiversal police
  • establish cosmic entity level beings in the show
  • use other artifacts
  • establish multiversal travel
  • give more feats
  • Give piccolo a major role have him evolve to be more powerfull than anyone for a little while
  • Make a story arc about human god forms so tein can get the power boost he needs
  • no more freeza
  • no more dragonballs i want them to live with the consequences
  • in parralel universes establish a sayan empire
  • explore magic
  • focus less on goku and vegeta
  • kill trunks and goten or age them so they'll be cool
  • do not make whiss and beerus a trump card every time a new bad guy shows up
  • make decent kais
  • No more goku carry
  • make technology matter like a lot more
  • Z-Warriors a actual group instead of everyone but goku dying

These are all the things they have to do.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85: i don't think gohan will ever get main character status. The way things are going it seems the focus will be goku and vegeta.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Gustofwind

@midnightdragon18 said:

@chazz85: i don't think gohan will ever get main character status. The way things are going it seems the focus will be goku and vegeta.

I think Toriyama said that he made Goku the main character again because he couldn't see Gohan as the primary hero. I'm a bit annoyed that Vegeta will probably play a massive role in the new series though, I hate fan service in anime, Vegeta was originally meant to be a one time villain. I can't help but feel that if Toriyama hadn't felt pressured into keeping Vegeta then the non saiyan characters would be a lot more prominent in the series as there would be no Trunks and I doubt they'd have stuck with just Gohan and Goku being the only characters who were somewhat powerful.

I think Piccolo was even intended to get a much larger role in the Buu saga as Majin Piccolo at one point but that role was instead taken by Vegeta.

Don't get me wrong I like Vegeta as a character I just think he's done the series as much harm as he's done it good.

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: i don't think gohan has what it takes to be main Character.he isn't a warrior like goku and vegeta. The only gohan i'd like to see as main character is future gohan,which might be possible in an alternative universe. As for vegeta it kinda makes sense for him to be in the spotlight now, him and goku are the only ones that can go ssgss.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: i don't think gohan has what it takes to be main Character.he isn't a warrior like goku and vegeta. The only gohan i'd like to see as main character is future gohan,which might be possible in an alternative universe. As for vegeta it kinda makes sense for him to be in the spotlight now, him and goku are the only ones that can go ssgss.

There's nothing stopping Toriyama from making non saiyan characters just as relevant as Vegeta, it would definitely make the series more interesting if humans and nameks could transform because then there would be more variety.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@gustofwind:

"I think Piccolo was even intended to get a much larger role in the Buu saga as Majin Piccolo at one point but that role was instead taken by Vegeta."

And I think that's just a rumor that people spread because of nothing but a video game scenario

Sorry about that

Anyways to add to what you said, IIRC, whis didn't talk about goku being low on ki, he was talking about goku letting his body relax too much (which I found a bit of an homage to his battle with piccolo)

And about that whole vegeta stuff, I highly doubt he was pressured considering he purposefully killed vegeta in the Freeza arc because people wanted him not to

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: there's nothing stopping him really,but they've been on the sidelines for two sags and two movies now, if je wanted to make them relevant he would of. The only way i'd see them being relevant again is if every race had a god form.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Plot. First and honestly the only important requirement. A quality plot.

Development of lore and characters. Don't sacrifice others for goku and vegeta. Make others a little relevant in some way. Or give them their own challenges.

Original humor if possible. It was a joke series originally, by the end half the jokes were more irritating than funny.

Action sequences. More, and better. Not thoughtless or supposedly impressive but not so impressive blasting, legit fights.

Little more consistency, resolution of issues like breathing and stuff.

Whatever showings, they should fit with the plot, not random 'lolbust' - frieza and namek was a good example. Showings on both sides - high end where they give it their all to destroy something and die of exhaustion, low end where they casually do something repeatedly.

On second thoughts, lolbust wouldn't be bad, assuming it's this badass:

Loading Video...

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

make a show about goku only like GT

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

@gustofwind:

"I think Piccolo was even intended to get a much larger role in the Buu saga as Majin Piccolo at one point but that role was instead taken by Vegeta."

And I think that's just a rumor that people spread because of nothing but a video game scenario

Sorry about that

Anyways to add to what you said, IIRC, whis didn't talk about goku being low on ki, he was talking about goku letting his body relax too much (which I found a bit of an homage to his battle with piccolo)

And about that whole vegeta stuff, I highly doubt he was pressured considering he purposefully killed vegeta in the Freeza arc because people wanted him not to

He does mention Goku being low on ki, just checked to make sure I was correct. Toriyama doesn't like Vegeta much as a character, he's said he keeps him around because he's useful, to be more specific I believe it was fan letters that convinced Toriyama to keep Vegeta in the series as he was really popular.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By McFlicky

* Goku dies

* Pan becomes main hero

* Pan is first female super saiyan

* Vegeta gets the respect he deserves

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: Yeah but the show does need major plot changes that old style of lets fight we use won't compete with modern day tv.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

@gustofwind: Yeah but the show does need major plot changes that old style of lets fight we use won't compete with modern day tv.

I disagree and agree at the same time, I think the show would still do well using the old formula however I'd prefer it if they used a plot structure similar to that seen from the start of Dragonball until the end of the Freiza saga.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: Yeah iam excited for the new show but i don't wanna see supersayan god ultra sayan 26....

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't it be hilarious if all DB Super confirms is that Superman beats Goku lmao

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Creative, detailed plot.

2. Less transformations, more variety with energy manipulation abilities.

3. Different techniques.

4. Better quality fights.

5. Less Goku and Vegeta.

6. Powerful, and interesting support characters that can hold their own without Goku or Vegeta holding their hands.

7. Consistency.

8. Better, more creative art style with different characters.

9. Better world building.

10. Female SS.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to see Piccolo be at least comparable to the super saiyans. The humans too, but Piccolo most of all.

Maybe Piccolo will fuse with the entire Namekian race and being Super Namekian God?!

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: I thought about that too, imagine how powerful he'd be if he fused with every single namekian. The only down side is that namekian fusion is permanent.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PIKKON!

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@dbvse7 said:

1. Creative, detailed plot.

2. Less transformations, more variety with energy manipulation abilities.

3. Different techniques.

4. Better quality fights.

5. Less Goku and Vegeta.

6. Powerful, and interesting support characters that can hold their own without Goku or Vegeta holding their hands.

7. Consistency.

8. Better, more creative art style with different characters.

9. Better world building.

10. Female SS.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pikkon, Uub, and SS Pan. Mr. Popo. Villains with a good backstory and motives. Vegeta winning fights and taking the lead a couple times. More Piccolo. Develop Trunks and Goten more. And more Master Roshi being a perv.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DBVSE7

Also.. 11. BLACK SUPER SAIYAN!

I'd want it to look different though. Hair more like a shining silver with a bright blue-ish teal color to the eyes instead of green.. or agold like yellow to the eyes.

Jimmydean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta gets to kill at least one major villain

Beeurs and Whis stay stronger than Goku and Vegeta

Piccolo and Tien get bigger roles

New characters

Less Goku

Bruce Faulconer returns

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MetalJimmor

I thought about that too, imagine how powerful he'd be if he fused with every single namekian. The only down side is that namekian fusion is permanent.

True, though Namekians can breed super fast. Guru had one hundred children before he died. Having only one Namekian left wouldn't be the end for their species.

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB super...

DB superman...

DB superman loses to Goku confirmed.

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about the earthlings learning Kaioken or have some transformation that unlocks all of their dormant potential (Super Earthling?) so they can finally become relevant against OP saiyan gods...

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want more magic in the series

Piccolo can create matter out of nothing, that should be explored more.