DBZ gets NEW Manga

• 57 results
Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jaken7: I know I'm just saying they still kept some filler (even stupid ones like mr popo and the ssj brats)

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Its time to come

Avatar image for passingthrough545
passingthrough545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty awesome.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can hear the force of thousands of jimmies rustling in the distance .

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Is kinda hilarious how people uses the term mature and adult like a sign of quality, that mentality is a sign of being mentally a teen.

Nakago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Is kinda hilarious how people uses the term mature and adult like a sign of quality, that mentality is a sign of being mentally a teen.

It kinds is a sign of quality, at least here in America. There is very specific kinds of content that is "restricted" to "mature" audiences. Think stuff like unusually violent content, gore, rape, characters with very "questionable" moral views, movies like Juno, etc. It is nearly impossible for me to find content I like to view and it has a "mature rating" suitable for those who are too young to be teenagers......

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nakago said:
@deathpoolthet1000 said:
No Caption Provided

It kinds is a sign of quality, at least here in America. There is very specific kinds of content that is "restricted" to "mature" audiences. Think stuff like unusually violent content, gore, rape, characters with very "questionable" moral views, movies like Juno, etc. It is nearly impossible for me to find content I like to view and it has a "mature rating" suitable for those who are too young to be teenagers......

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

― C.S. Lewis