User Lists: 1

O.k

WELLDONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maybe instead of focusing on feats akira toriyama should actually try to write a quality story. But that aint gonna happen LOL. You have a better chance of goku actually doing the stuff his fans say he does than that. Ahahaha

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah@ariesxmasters Heck, now that I think of it, they could just show Goku dodging a blast, and the blast would zoom past a galaxy or something, making it massively FTL.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Finally. After so much of wait, a star-busting feat. And pretty casual, too.

Sad part is, this is also going to be brought up to show that goku/vegeta can't take star level attacks T_T

Only In base form though.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah@ariesxmasters Heck, now that I think of it, they could just show Goku dodging a blast, and the blast would zoom past a galaxy or something, making it massively FTL.

That could work.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At the end i am sure the saiyan will be stronger that the Anti Monitor.

Toriyama plan to take down DC.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@mysticmedivh said:

That could work.

I agree and don't agree at the same time lol

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@mysticmedivh said:

That could work.

Why wouldn't that work?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cant wait to see how the Anti-Dragon Ball clan tries to downplay this one lol

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By buttersdaman000

@micah said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@micah said:

@mysticmedivh said:

That could work.

Why wouldn't that work?

Well, it doesn't work for comic characters so I don't see why it should work for DBZ characters even if the logic is pretty sound. The reason why it doesn't work is because the panel/feat doesn't reference a time frame. I guess one could argue a handful of different times and be just as correct as the person who claims FTL as long as no time was referenced. For example,

No Caption Provided

How fast are they fighting here? Is each panel a time frame of 1/10th of a second or a minute? There's no proof either way so this feat can easily range from FTL to massively hyper sonic.

On the flip side, the fight between Wonder Woman and Superman in Sacrifice, where they fought to the sun and back, was confirmed to have taken place in about 2-3 minutes. So, using that time frame, that fight was FTL.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Ahhh I see your point. What you've brought up has been the downfall of several impressive speed feats.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@buttersdaman000: Ahhh I see your point. What you've brought up has been the downfall of several impressive speed feats.

Yeah, the majority of the time it's clear what the writer intended, but for the sake of fairness all feats have to be measured objectively

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

Cant wait to see how the Anti-Dragon Ball clan tries to downplay this one lol

You know they will find a way lmao they always do. Like I think even if SSJG Goku used the Spirit bomb to blow up the Galaxy people would find a way to nit pick and say it doesn't count.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: They always do lol they straight nitpick everything in the series

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@ariesxmasters: They always do lol they straight nitpick everything in the series

And again every time people deny it Akira confirms it every single time which is my favorite part. Every time he does I be like

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

And again every time people deny it Akira confirms it every single time which is my favorite part. Every time he does I be like

Lmaoooo that gif gets me every damn time

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It isn't a surprise that stars can be wiped out by DBZ fighters.

Power level of 138 destroys the moon. Earth is 86x the mass of the Moon, power level of 11,868 can destroy earth.

The sun is 330,000 times the mass of Earth, a power level of 3,916,440,000 can destroy our sun. Goku's official power level at the time of fighting freeza was only 150,000,000 and he would need to be 26x as strong to destroy the sun. Birus is a lot more than 26 times as powerful as Goku in super saiyan 1. Hell, Birus was probably more than 26 times as powerful as SSJ3 Goku.

Birus doesn't use Ki though. All that means is that DBZ fighters are very durable and can withstand planetary explosive forces, either energy or physical impacts. It says nothing about his physical strength levels, because base goku can't lift more than 40 tons. Even is his power level were suppressed like trunks to 5, he wouldn't be able to lift more than 1,200,000,000 tons ( 150 million divided by 5, multiplied by 40 and assuming double the power level equals double the physical trait ).

I mean, that is just how awful Screw Attack is with their logic. I always thought Goku was suppressed in Otherworld so he doesn't harm other beings around him. It gets worse it his power level were actually 180,000 which was his base form before fighting Freeza and Ginyu. Go that route and assume Gokus power level was 180,000 in Otherworld base form and the max he can lift is 33,333 tons in super saiyan 1 form.

TLDR: Goku = multi thousand earth destroyer, multi-star destroyer at super saiyan 3

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

But they still wouldn't be able to survive an infinity big bang storm from the Anti-Spiral :p

Meaning that Anti-Monitor still wrecks them.

@welldone said:

Maybe instead of focusing on feats akira toriyama should actually try to write a quality story. But that aint gonna happen LOL. You have a better chance of goku actually doing the stuff his fans say he does than that. Ahahaha

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: base goku can lift more than 40 tons

It was flying and training with it that was hard for him to do

He lifted giant piccolo (who was 116 tons IIRC) at the 23rd WMAT

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000 said:

But they still wouldn't be able to survive an infinity big bang storm from the Anti-Spiral :p

Meaning that Anti-Monitor still wrecks them.

@welldone said:

Then they will make a new saga and made them more powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither of us are right or wrong. He couldn't do it in the manga, he couldn't do it in the animated series. His base form has a power level lower than during his fight with piccolo. We can't really make sense of something that doens't make sense, The writers of the show don't know what consistency is and did not write canon events to comply with past events. Goku could not lift 40 tons in his base form during that era of Dragonball Z. That is the end of it, it happened. You can't get around it, lol. The only thing you can do is try to justify it some way like you and I did with different scenarios. His power level was suppressed maybe? Gravity really was 10x ( which doesn't make any sense because it wasn't King Kai's planet and why fans want the entire afterlife to hold 10x gravity everywhere is beyond my understanding ), bad writing that conflicts with past feats and numerous other reasons for justifying it.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By micah007123

@iamoptimusprime said:

@deathpoolthet1000: Still not enough to beat TTGL or the Anti-Spiral.

Why do we care? Come on guys we just saw a character casually bust stars just because he was cranky from not getting rest!!! This one feat alone puts him reeeeaaallllly high on the power index of manga/comics excluding hax. Save fighting TTGL or the Anti-Spiral for another day.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku actually lift 400 tons which would make more sense

Prove it ? My pleasure

Bills said "oh king kai your planet is so small"

King said "thats because you it THIS is a small piece of it"

King kai only had ONE planet which has tenx gravity

So either akrika forget that cell blew up king kai's "planet" or this is just another piece of the original 10x gravity planet

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

Why do we care? Come on guys we just saw a character casually bust stars just because he was cranky from not getting rest!!! This one feat alone puts him reeeeaaallllly high on the power index of manga/comics excluding hax. Save fighting TTGL or the Anti-Spiral for another day.

Yeah, I know this is awesome but I thought that this was what he was implying, especially when he said something about the Anti-Monitor...

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Spidey_Jackson

Eh.

Cell could do that.

Beata

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By micah007123

@iamoptimusprime said:
@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

Yeah, I know this is awesome but I thought that this was what he was implying, especially when he said something about the Anti-Monitor...

I understand but to be fair this feat once again proves how quickly things change over night. We could wake up tomorrow and find out Beerus is a threat to the multiverse. Not too far fetched considering Whis can time travel at will....now I'm really hype to see what Frieza can do.

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:
@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

I understand but to be fair this feat once again proves how quickly things change over night. We could wake up tomorrow and find out Beerus is a threat to the multiverse. Not too far fetched considering Whis can time travel at will....now I'm really hype to see what Frieza can do.

Perhaps. If this is to be the last production of DBZ however (and I hope it is), then no more debate should be generated.

And besides, AT's getting old anyway.

And look at this.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Mike_Fowler
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:
@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

Perhaps. If this is to be the last production of DBZ however (and I hope it is), then no more debate should be generated.

And look at this.

That why we cant joke in this website, less about the "feats" and battle threads.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:
@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

And look at this.

I don't think this is the last one. AT opened up a whole different side of DBZ with the whole Gods of Destruction idea. If he ended it here I personally would feel betrayed with all the wasted potential, I would rather he wrap up whatever he wants to do with the Gods of Destruction then end it.

The Alien X feat is badass as always. Do you know of if the Ben 10 franchise will continue?

thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:
@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:
@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

And look at this.

I don't think this is the last one. AT opened up a whole different side of DBZ with the whole Gods of Destruction idea. If he ended it here I personally would feel betrayed with all the wasted potential, I would rather he wrap up whatever he wants to do with the Gods of Destruction then end it.

The Alien X feat is badass as always. Do you know of if the Ben 10 franchise will continue?

I guess so, but there have been cases of wasted potential before (Ultimate Gohan, why did he do this to you?).

I have no idea... DJW is done answering Ben 10 questions anyways...

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:
@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:
@micah said:

@iamoptimusprime said:

And look at this.

I guess so, but there have been cases of wasted potential before (Ultimate Gohan, why did he do this to you?).

I have no idea... DJW is done answering Ben 10 questions anyways...

Uggghhh.....poor Gohan

Tragic. I really hope it does.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its only going to get better :)

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Gohan :( he thinks he can still go SS. Why doesn't he take his ass back to the HTC like come on

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to let y'all know, we won't be seeing super Sayain anymore. Tori yampa stated that goku and vegetable are on a quest to master their base forms. Stating that ssj2 and 3 consumed much needed energy. They will be in base form and mastering the god ki. That's the new route DBZ is taking and I personally love it.

Beerus destroying 2 stars with a casual ki blast lol. Let the haters gather themselves like the mob in the Salem witch hunt.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@micah said:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Haha I think Toriyama was like "I've had enough of these Dbz non believers time to shut them the hell up".

lol, lets hope he keeps the feats coming :)

Now all we need is Goku going FTL and busting up a galaxy.

Lol dream on

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@micah said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@micah said:

Haha I think Toriyama was like "I've had enough of these Dbz non believers time to shut them the hell up".

Lol dream on

Next thing you know Beerus takes out a Galaxy I wonder what Dbz no believers ill think of next. "Ohhh that galaxy is to small"

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters: its already sort of implied. but nothing as hard proof.

king kai : berus the destroyer is the kind of guy who would destroy a cluster of galaxy to prove a point

in toriyamas interview he says , " since it didn't feel right to destroy the entire kaioshin realm , breus sealed old kai into a sword " kaio shin realm is massive shown in the DBZ maps.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@micah said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@micah said:

Lol dream on

Next thing you know Beerus takes out a Galaxy I wonder what Dbz no believers ill think of next. "Ohhh that galaxy is to small"

How is he gonna take out a Galaxy ? only way they can do that is bust planet by planet or one star at a time, do you know how large and wide a Galaxy is ? no Ki blast from Dbz is that wide and can cover that kind of wide range radius, they can never one shot a Galaxy with a Kemehameha like the dbz fanboys like to believe lol, so yes dream on

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion: The writer, Akira Toriyama, from what I understand, confirmed that they are indeed capable of busting galaxies. Some people are just waiting to see this happen in the coming movies.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By micah007123

@theclassicion said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@theclassicion said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@micah said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@micah said:

Lol dream on

How is he gonna take out a Galaxy ? only way they can do that is bust planet by planet or one star at a time, do you know how large and wide a Galaxy is ? no Ki blast from Dbz is that wide and can cover that kind of wide range radius, they can never one shot a Galaxy with a Kemehameha like the dbz fanboys like to believe lol, so yes dream on

And you know this how? We've never seen characters in DBZ this powerful before. Do you know how big a star is? Yet Beerus destroyed two with no name barely bigger than his head Ki blasts. We've seen Odin destroy galaxies before and Thanos wipe out a large percentage of life in the universe with the snap of his fingers, so I have to ask why would it be so hard for you to believe DBZ characters could possibly do the same especially the God Tiers, when I'm positive you don't question other characters doing the same from comics and other manga?

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ariesxmasters said:

@theclassicion said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@micah said:

@ariesxmasters said:

@micah said:

Lol dream on

Broly, and King Vegeta would beg to differ.

Didn't Broly destroy South Galaxy in like 8 seconds, and King Vegeta destroyed three planets easily with one blast in like a domino effect? So yes they can destroy a Galaxy.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: They can destroy a Galaxy over a period of time, as it took Kid Buu years to do so yes but only way they can do that is bust planet by planet or one star at a time, do you know how large and wide a Galaxy is ? it has billions of suns spread out far distances ! no Ki blast from Dbz is that wide and can cover that kind of wide range radius, they can never one shot a Galaxy with a Kemehameha

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By mysticmedivh

@theclassicion said:

@mysticmedivh: They can destroy a Galaxy over a period of time, as it took Kid Buu years to do so yes but only way they can do that is bust planet by planet or one star at a time, do you know how large and wide a Galaxy is ? it has billions of suns spread out far distances ! no Ki blast from Dbz is that wide and can cover that kind of wide range radius, they can never one shot a Galaxy with a Kemehameha

I know what you're saying. But like I said, in the anime it was stated that one of the characters, Beerus, could destroy galaxies in an instant (from a single blast). When asked, the writer, Akira Toriyama, confirmed that they are indeed capable of destroying galaxies as such.

I'm just waiting to see when they'll show it in the coming movies.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: No its impossible for them to destroy a Galaxy instantly cuz of the explanation I gave you, use your head, what are they gonna do throw a Ki blast the Galaxy and then it blows up ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no...the Ki blast will hit a planet or a sun and it might explode, but they can't one shot an entire Galaxy instantly lmao

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion: Akira Toriyama, the creator of Dragon Ball, confirmed this. His words >>>(infinity)>>> your opinion. It's as simple as that.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion: Akira Toriyama, the creator of Dragon Ball, confirmed this. His words >>>(infinity)>>> your opinion. It's as simple as that.