Cell:

http://cell-dbz.wikispaces.com/home

Gogeta:

http://gogeta-saiyan.wikispaces.com/

Vegito:

http://vegito-saiyan.wikispaces.com/home

GT Goku:

http://goku-saiyangt.wikispaces.com/

I used Broly as a example for the Non-canon guys like GT and Anime since Movie character appeared in GT, And Fusion Reborn movie proves that all movies are somehow connected with each.

For the Canon, I used Cell Solar system level example. And Goku Speed on namek and also some other feats

Tell me if there is anything wrong

#2 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

@cardle_grave: Though I can't deny making your own dbz scaling is exciting, it has been done so many times before that people don't take it seriously anymore.

#3 Posted by SMXLR8 (1422 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Yeah i don't blame them

But i just done it simple honestly, Who ever is stronger than Broly or Kid Buu in non-canon is galaxy level or higher

Whoever is stronger than SPC in manga is solar system above solar system

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (13386 posts) - - Show Bio

I have to make an account just to read?

Screw that.

#6 Posted by Jmarshmallow (5079 posts) - - Show Bio

^^What he said.

I'll take ya word for it though!

Jmarshmallow

#7 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Man you have to make an account Facepalm

Alright i will try to put it somewhere you can read

Truly has the best feats in DBZ and GT, Its a Shame he is nothing to the top-tiers

Name: Broly

Origin:Dragon Ball Movies

Classification:Alien (Saiya-jin/Saiyan)

Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speedflight, telekinesis

Weaknesses:Dangerously overconfident, Always toys with his opponents which always leads him to be defeated

Destructive Capacity: Multi Solar System + at minimum (Destroyed the galaxy to where king kai said that he could destroy the northern galaxy at the rate he is going) Small Galaxy Level, likely Galaxy level + (Destroyed the Galaxy in his weakest SSJ form, Has LSSJ, And gets a whole lot more stronger in Movie 10, Also said that he can destroy the entire universe if he is not stopped by paragus and piccolo)

Range: Multi Solar System + at minimum

Speed: FTL+ Travel speed (Able to destroy the South galaxy in his weakest SSJ form, King kai couldn't track him where he could tract goku space ship when going to namek which is FTL and the Saiyans going to earth in Saiyan Saga ) Massively FTL+ Combat/Reaction Speed (Able to dodge 2 FTL characters at the same time, In Battle of Gods Base vegeta can dodge lots of lasers under gravity effortlessly, And Broly is leagues above Base Vegeta, Superior to 50% Cell who was able to dodge the final flash in the last moment which was a MFTL attack since it went out of the solar system in seconds)

Durability: Solar system + at minimum (Took 2 SSj2 and SSj to push Broly into the core of the sun where both the Kamehameha and Core pierce broly heart, which in the end died from his own powers as he exploded) Multi solar system + ( Cell said he has enough power to blow away the solar system, It was approved by AT that Cell could destroy the solar system, Both Gohan and Goku are superior to Cell in there SSj2 forms)

Lifting Strength: Unknown (Dragonball Z character never show off how much they can lift since they enhance their speed, Durability and Power by Ki)

Striking Strength:Class XKJ at minimum (Able to shake the planet by jumping up and down, Leagues above Yadrat saga SSj Goku who was able to Rival SSJ trunks swords slices which cut a large planet level durability guy like freeza in to pieces, vastly superior to SSj2 Kid Gohan who was able to one-shot the Cell jrs who are Leagues above Freeza and do have their genes, Able to Crush the saiyan space pod which can handle FTL impact without denting and throw it to the comet)

Stamina: Higher than an average SSj2 (Beat SSj2 Gohan in Movie 10 in 3 hits)

Standard Equipment: A mind control device on his head and the rest of his body

Intelligence: A crazy psychopath when vs Goku, But when not fighting he tends to be calm

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Energy Shield : A technique Broly uses to shield himself from oncoming attacks within an aura of ki which can also be used to let him survive freely in the vacuum of space for a good period time.

Eraser Cannon : A powerful green energy ball technique commonly used by Broly, alternatively known as the Blaster Shell.

Gigantic Press : A technique where Broly rushes at and tackles his foes with considerable force while using his Energy Shield.

Omega Blaster : A far more powerful version of the Eraser Cannon technique. It begins as a small green sphere and immensely expands when in contact with a solid object. Alternatively known as the Gigantic Meteor. It holds the power of seriously damaging planets or destroying them outright.

Telekinesis: The ability to manipulate people and objects with the mind alone. Broly uses this to strangle Goten

Super Saiya-jin (Super Saiyan) Forms: Normal, Super Saiya-jin (Super Sayain), and Legendary Super Saiya-jin (Legendary Super Saiyan) - these Transformations/States increase his overall power, speed, durability, strength, and ki.

That is Broly, Tell me what you think ?

I have one for Cell which was easy, I have one for GT Goku and Gogeta

#8 Posted by XHUNTER (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly has TK?

#9 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@xhunter: What is TK ? Sorry man my bad yeah i got what you mea

#10 Edited by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Buu profiles

Name:

Kid Buu

Origin:Dragon Ball

Classification:Magical construct/artificial djinn-like demon

Powers and Abilities: Super strength, speed, durability, endurance, agility, skilled in martial arts, afterimage creation, flight, the ability to manipulate and use kiboth defensively (can use his ki to enhance his natural durability and harden his skin) and offensively (can shoot ki blasts capable of crossing thousands of kilometers and blowing up entire planets), energy sensing, teleportation, can rip holes in dimensions by screaming, transmutation, multiple transformations, regeneration (Mid – High), can absorbenemies, can imitate techniques after viewing them (but not perfectly), immortalit (types 1 and 3), severed body parts can operate independently, can heal others, superbreath capable of erasing a city with a blow, shapeshifting (can mimic the faces of others and can change the form of his body like plasticine, or even vapor), has enough precision to kill almost every human on earth with individual blasts without damaging the planet’s surface

Weaknesses:Rather unintelligent in most forms, regeneration will fail if he takes sufficient physical damage

Destructive Capacity:Solar system ++ at minimum (Vastly superior to SSJ2 which is solar system level) Most likely higher, Multi Solar system +++ in Anime (Destroy the entire galaxy in a few years in the flashback)

Range:Solar system +, Multi solar system +++ in anime

Speed:FTL+ Travel speed Base on power scaling (leagues above base Goku from Namek) FTL +++ In Anime (destroyed a galaxy in a few years and didn't have instanttransmission than) Massively FTL + Combat/Reaction Speed (Battle of Gods Base vegeta can dodge lots of lasers under gravity effortlessly, And Kid Buu is leagues above Base Vegeta) MFTL Combat/Reaction speed in anime (Superior to 50% Cell who was able to dodge the final flash in the last moment which was a MFTL attack since it went out of the solar system in seconds)

Durability: Hard to say, Buu regeneration makes him nearly impossible to kill. No Attack a SSJ2 can do is able to kill Majin Buu, Majin Vegeta was solar system level and his best attack couldn't take out a weaker form of Buu. Most Likely Multi solar system +++ Since Goku said Vegito could of ended it in 1 blast

Stamina:Very high, but can lose energy if he takes enough damage

Lifting Strength:Unknown

Striking Strength:Class XKJ at minimum

Standard Equipment: Nothing notable

Intelligence: Differs depending on which form he’s in, Kid Buu isn’t very intelligent at all acting like a caveman or wild animal, Super Buu is a battle Genius when he has absorbed Piccolo, and Fat Buu has the intelligence of a small child

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

-

Absorption: A very broken attack where Buu throws a piece of his body to wrap around the opponent which then absorbs them as part of himself and gains their power, knowledge, and techniques.

Death Ball: Makes a large energy ball that can destroy a whole planet in a matter of seconds.

Extinction Attacl: A attack that creates a vast amount of energy from his left palm that disperses to seek out and kill all human beings in one attack.

Henka Beam: An energy beam shot from his antenna that turns his opponent into inanimate matter, usually food

Kamehameha: A powerful beam of ki, can destroy a planet if enough power is put into it

Kaikai (Kaioshin version of instant transmission) : Instantly teleports to a location, does not need to sense ki to do so

Mouth Beam: Buu fires a powerful energy blast from his mouth. Used against Gohan, Vegeta, and Gotenks

Vanishing Beam: A technique used many times by Buu; it is usually an average-sized, pink or purple beam fired from the palm.

Wind Breath: Buu inhales deeply and then exhales creating a huge gust of wind similar to a hurricane that can level a city.

#11 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@xhunter: all DB character have some level of TK due to being able to move things with their ki. It's just like how they can create craters or light rocks while powering up.

@cardle_grave: TK = Telekinesis, also this should probably be in a different forum, though I'm not sure where.

#12 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Yeah, I forgot about that LOL

Well i want to over take OBD for DBZ, Like really they're just plain embarrassing like gogeta having the lower punching power than meta cooler and broly facepalm

#13 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@cardle_grave: meh, I meant a different section of ComicVine. Sometimes they have character specific ones. You could check the affiliated website, Animevice, to see if there's a specific DBZ website. But, respect threads and profiles aren't directly put into battles, so they get moved. Just like the hellsing one form a little bit ago.

#14 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

@dratini1331: Yeah, I am trying to do something about that

Thanks for the heads up

#15 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

Speaking of this, I was planning for a good discussion on this.. Something most of us can accept, with as less abc logic and stuff as possible. Reinforcing and debunking some feats/statements. Anybody care to join in? We need to make sure for ourselves if Goku actually is as powerful as we think he is..

#16 Posted by Dratini1331 (7028 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Eh, I haven't seen any claims in the overall posts here that I necessarily vehemently disagree with :/

I do want to see something though: Proof that Namek is larger than Earth. See, I always thought it was, and then someone pointed out that Namek's size wasn't ever discussed in the Manga or Anime. Furthermore, Bulma can walk normally, and in a show that makes a big deal out of gravity we can't just ignore that.

So yeah, my entire childhood, I thought namek was larger, so I assume there's a reason for that, so, anyone know where that was stated?