Day 3 of being back into comics from a 3 yr hiatus and i've been to the comic store 3 days in row. UH OH! LOL

DangerMau5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By DangerMau5
No Caption Provided

Yes! --- i did a blog a day or two ago saying i was back and i needed to catch up. i wasn't kidding. lol.. I needed some bags and boards + I found out through (here) that JIM LEE is working on the new Superman Unchained. I had to get the newest issue! i'm not the biggest fan of the superman aside from the 80's and 90's issues but if JIM LEE is working on it, it's a must have for me.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

buy Green Arrow instead

Avatar image for allstarsuperman1
AllStarHit-Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I havent even got 6 yet, was it good? No spoilers.

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

@

buy Green Arrow instead

you say that a lot lately

welcome back to comics, three years ago.. that's roughly close to flashpoint and New52 starting.

I recommend Batman, the current run has more top selling issues, and more number position on CV Votes than any other comic series currently running.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Glad to have you back, Superman Unchained is a great title! Definitely a must own, Jim Lee's artwork on Unchained is so freaking awesome. Might I interest you in Action Comics with Greg Pak (issues 25-)? This is also a very good Superman title.

This page is BOSS!
This page is BOSS!

DangerMau5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kick_assgeist: I enjoyed it! pick it up or if you're waiting for it to be mailed to you.. when you get it, dive on in.

DangerMau5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DangerMau5

@jphu8414: I am always down to try new books, Action comics with Greg pak. #25 and on, yeah? i'll check it out. --- and yeah the art work is just beautiful!! like i said, if jim lee is attached... i'm in. thanks for the suggestion man.

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I've been hearing that Action Comics is the best Superman book out now, and that it is indeed quite a good book. Since Superman is my favorite DC hero, it might, just MIGHT make me end my imposed ban of DC comics (since they generally suck these days, and yes, I am more of a DC fanboy than I am of MARVEL).

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@twentyfive: DO IT! Even if just for that title :)

Truly a fun, exciting, and enjoyable book