Davy Crockett respect thread!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Wolfrazer

Now I'm pretty sure many if not everyone(or most of everyone) here knows who Davy Crockett is! I have recently come across a site, in which has some pretty old comics and thus also an 8 issue comic series about Davy Crockett. I read through them all, found them to be pretty good and so I figure....why not a respect thread? So folks...

RESPECT DAVY CROCKETT!

Davy! Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier!
Davy! Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier!

============

So a messenger came for Davy, saying that General Stonewall Jackson needed him. He goes during a blizzard, along the way takes out a deer and a mountain cat with nothing but a knife. He then meets Jackson who says he needs him to find the Creeks(Muscogee tribe) and says he is the only one who can do it.

1st scan is Davy taking out an Indian from behind, subduing him without a sound being made to alert the others.

Next 2 scans show him knocking an Indian outta a tree with his rifle "Old Betsy" before he can fire another arrow.

In the 1st scan, Davy goes for the new Pennsylvania rifle however the gunsmith wants him to shoot a knot in a tree, which of course he does whereas 9 out of 10 miss it, so he gets the rifle for cheap after hunting furs for it.

The next 2 scans is him in a shooting contest with it, he hits the target and then says to turn it sideways which was noted as an impossible shot being only a fraction of an inch thick, yet he hits it anyway.

So in another shooting contest, he hits his target however while it seemed like he didn't hit it. Davy noticed that the target was made of iron and that the bullet bounced off, later on he takes out a mountain lion with a single shot as it went for the mayor's daughter.

The 1st scan shows Davy shooting an arrow in half as it sailed through the air.

Next 2 scans show Davy Jr shooting a viper snake before Jed could do anything. Now while it was his son that did it, I have no doubt that Davy himself wouldn't be able to replicate that feat, considering Davy is the one who taught his son shooting and considering the previous shooting feats that he has on him.

1st scan is Davy quickly disarming a man of his revolver and then beating him down.

Next 2 scans are him fighting Munson, avoiding his hits and using his weight against him to take him out.

So while taking on a group of Indians, Davy is struck from behind and taken captive. Later when he is freed, he fights against the one who had knocked him out, taking him out.

Davy takes on a black bear after said bear took out a grown mountain lion, using nothing but a knife. He then raises the lil mountain cub as his own pet.

So...1st scan, Davy seems to just...casually take out a bull alligator with no problem.

He then later takes on another bear, avoiding the paw strike and then punching the bear causing it to run. He was able to backup what he had been bragging about himself, he don't need no fancy gadgets or martial arts!

===========

Well there you have it folks, Davy Crockett! Legendary Frontiersman!

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FearTheLiving
Loading Video...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By renamed040924

What a surprising badass.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Davy Crockett: The original Chuck Norris

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

The original Batman. Nice read man, I`ll check it out some time.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Wolfrazer
Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shameless bump to get more views/thoughts! It's Davy effin Crockett people!