Darth Plagueis Novel: Mystery at the END

darthvenki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By darthvenki

At the end of the novel "Something was shading his sense of triumph: a vague awareness of a power greater than himself. Was it Plagueis reaching out from the far side of death to vex him? Or was the feeling a mere consequence of apotheosis?"

I feel that since Qui-gon died at the same time as Plagueis and Qui-gon achieved immortality and Plagueis seemingly did not.

Remember Yoda said the power to immortality is greater than any in ROTS novel. WAS SIDIOUS SENSING QUI-GON or PLAGUEIS??

I am sure it cannot be Darth Maul's death as Maul was not more powerful than Sidious. I would love to see Plagueis back in Episode 7. Plagueis name itself has bigger menace than Sidious or a Vader etc. He is a Plague of the force itself. Any opinions ?

FlashKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 19

Old topic, but I am a huge SW geek and I totally agree. Plagueis is the only logical choice for the E7 villain.

darthvenki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Old topic, but I am a huge SW geek and I totally agree. Plagueis is the only logical choice for the E7 villain.

Yes, its old but its getting new each day due to E7.. :) HUGE mystery surrounding Plagueis's death, his features relaxed while he seemingly died and Sidious did not bother to check on the body. It was handed over to the Muuns. Moreover, the darkside whispered Sidious to attack while he was asleep. It did not ask Sidious to attack Plagueis while he was awake and unsuspecting like how Plagueis killed Tenebrous. This is the testament to Plagueis's power. So cool !!