Darth Jadus Respect Thread

Aurbere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Aurbere

"An hour ago, the Minister of Intelligence dropped to his knees and wept before me. You would do so, too, if not for fear of being humiliated." —Darth Jadus to Keeper (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Darth Jadus is undoubtedly my favorite Sith Lord from the Star Wars: The Old Republic era. He's brilliant, powerful, and just sounds cool! Unfortunately, Darth Jadus doesn't have many showings, and is sometimes referred to as an unknown by people I know. With that in mind, I decided to compile all of Darth Jadus' showings in this thread. Respect Darth Jadus! I hope you enjoy the thread, thanks for reading!

NOTE: This thread is best viewed in its blog format. You can find that version by clicking my username.

No Caption Provided

Accolades

Darth Jadus is considered to be a brilliant Sith Lord with long term goals and plans:

"You really don't understand. Lord Jadus must have made preparations for his death. He was power, and fire and brilliance. The instant the master died, I promise—his contingency plans went into action. They'll bring doom to everything Lord Jadus ever touched… and I want no part of it."

―Vyord Yanol (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

"Darth Jadus is reclusive and enigmatic, even among the Sith. He is cold, seething, and brilliant, and of all the members of the Dark Council is the least prone to rage, to laugh, to show any sign of the passions that fuel the dark side."

—Star Wars: The Old Republic Website

"There can be no doubt that Jadus is playing a long game, and the other Dark Lords observe him warily. Until he makes a move, however, there’s little to be done."

As a member of the Dark Council, Darth Jadus is among the most powerful Sith in the galaxy and holds one of the highest positions a Sith can achieve― the leader of the Sphere of Imperial Intelligence:

"The Dark Council are the galaxy's most powerful Sith."

―Moff Valion Pyron (Star Wars The Old Republic)

"In the Emperor's absence, the galaxy's most domineering, powerful, brilliant, and cunning Sith lead the Empire's path to glory."

―Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia

"While the undying Emperor serves as the unquestioned leader of the Empire, the twelve members of the Dark Council oversee the daily workings of their vast civilization and speak in the Emperor’s name. Each is among the most powerful Sith in the galaxy; to hold a seat on the council is the highest honor and the greatest position of influence a Sith can attain."

—Star Wars: The Old Republic

Darth Jadus’ power is considered second to the Sith Emperor’s:

“Damn it, we can’t fight him on our own—his power is second to the Emperor’s.”

—Watcher Two (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Emperor Valkorion considered Darth Jadus to be the greatest Sith that the Sith Empire ever produced:

"Darth Jadus: the best Sith my empire ever produced."

—Valkorion (Knights of the Fallen Empire)

Force Healing

Force Healing is the ability that affords a Jedi or Sith the power to heal the wounds of the self or others. The ability can allow the Force user to heal wounds suffered from blunt force trauma, sharp force trauma, blaster bolt burns, lightsaber scores, broken bones, and Force Lightning.

Darth Jadus heals his wounds during his conflict with Cipher Nine:

No Caption Provided

Force Corruption

Force Corruption is an Alter ability that allows the user to taint and corrupt people and the environment with the overwhelming power of the dark side.

Darth Jadus can purge or taint anything not of the dark side within people:

"Come. Stand before me, and revel in the power of the Dark Council. Allow your body to betray you. Allow your blood to boil, and your heart to slow. Everything that is not of the dark side will be purged—or it will be tainted."

—Darth Jadus (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Mere exposure to Darth Jadus results in pain and suffering for those around him:

“Now I am asking you-humbly-to leave. These people are suffering in your presence.”

—Keeper (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Force Lightning

Force Lightning is the manifestation of the dark side in bolts of lightning. Depending on the amount of energy applied, Force Lightning can be used to torture, incapacitate, and even kill the user's victim.

Darth Jadus incapacitates Cipher Nine with Force Lightning:

No Caption Provided

Mind Domination

Mind Domination is an advanced form of the Mind Trick. It is most often used by Sith Lords to supplant a subject's will and manipulate them to their will. Advanced applications can drive subjects to insanity.

Darth Jadus can use the Force to mentally enslave his subjects:

“I have remade the pitiful creatures around you into my image.”

No Caption Provided

Darth Jadus intended to show one-thousand people the galaxy as he envisioned it:

“I will leave Dromund Kaas soon aboard the starship Dominator. I will travel with a thousand dignitaries, diplomats, and slaves, and show them the galaxy as I envision it.”

“I believed in the master’s vision. He showed us his new world… transformed us…”

—Crazed Prisoner Leader (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Darth Jadus was terrorizing and slowly enslaving the passengers on his ship:

“It’s been—I don’t know how long it’s been. I lose count of the days during the blackouts. The ones furthest along, they say our terror transforms us into the master’s image.”

—Ri Farrona(Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Telekinesis

Telekinesis is the ability to move objects or people with the Force. It usually manifests in abilities such as Force Push, Force Pull, Force Throw, Force Choke, Force Crush, Force Repulse, and Force Wave.

Darth Jadus uses Force Choke on Kaliyo Djannis:

No Caption Provided

Darth Jadus uses a Force Wave to throw back Cipher Nine during their clash:

No Caption Provided

Darth Jadus' rage causes his dreadnought to shake:

No Caption Provided

Darth Jadus uses the Force to hold a 600 meter Harrower-class Dreadnought together, despite military reports stating that the vessel had been completely destroyed:

“All military channels are reporting in. The Dominator has been completely destroyed.”

“Nothing could have survived that explosion. All sources confirm. Casualties are one hundred percent.”

“The shvash gas incinerated only part of the ship. My power held together the remains.”

Telepathy

Telepathy is the ability to read or communicate with another's mind from across great distances.

Darth Jadus reads Cipher Nine's thoughts:

Your thoughts are confused; a temporary condition, for which I have an anodyne.

Teleportation

A rare technique, Teleportation allowed a Force user to move from one location to another instantly.

Darth Jadus is capable of teleportation at immense speeds:

"Energy weapons fire invisible energy beams at lightspeed."

—Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Combat Abilities

Darth Jadus is believed to be nearly unkillable, even for the likes of the Empire's greatest champions:

“Killing Darth Jadus was nearly unthinkable.”

—Keeper (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Cipher Nine, one of the Empire's greatest champions who would later be linked to the deaths of Revan, Darth Malgus, and the Dread Masters, had little hope of defeating Darth Jadus in a direct fight:

"To take the station, the Empire sends a small group of its most powerful champions to the asteroid surface to storm the base, fight their way through the army of droids and defeat the crazed Jedi once and for all."

"Even so, the agent has little hope of defeating such a powerful Sith Lord in direct combat."

—Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia

Darth Jadus is believed to be capable of annihilating anything less than an army:

“I can’t call for reinforcements so long as that jamming field is active. But he’ll annihilate anything less than an army.”

Darth Jadus' power is considered second to the Sith Emperor's:

“Damn it, we can’t fight him on our own—his power is second to the Emperor’s.”

Aurbere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

10/10 thread. Excellent work!

Thank you so much! Really appreciate it!

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Nice.

JKBart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quality!

t. quality expert

Aurbere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks, guys!

Aurbere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I recently made a small overhaul to this thread. I added three new feats and changed the ordering of the thread. Abilities are now listed in order of Control, Sense, and Alter, and have been placed within each category in alphabetical order. Tags of people who might be interested:

@fated_xtasy@darthant66@shootingnova@dccomicsrule2011@wollfmyth209@i_like_swords@zapan87@beniboybling@selenial

Let me know what you guys think! And remember, if you don't want to be tagged by me, just say so and I'll keep it in mind! Thanks for reading! :D

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7 JediXMan  Moderator

All of this just goes to reinforce one prime fact: Cipher Nine is awesome.

magnus18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome thread.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Excellent.

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nfactor1995

Amazing thread. Thanks!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a563432ea67a
deactivated-5a563432ea67a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: @darthant66: @wollfmyth209: Darth Jadus has one of the strongest TK Abilities in the entire Star Wars Legends. Jadus able to hold a Harrower Class Dreadnought together is insane feat. Darth Jadus won't have any problems using his TK on Star Trek ships.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aurbere: Is a Harrower Class Dreadnought ship 800 meters?

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting for a Darth Barriss thread someday.

Avatar image for saiyatoniansage
SaiyatonianSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Baras

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for saiyatoniansage
SaiyatonianSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: All good things come to those who wait... and wait... and wait... or just do it themselves.

HA!

Ain't nobody got time for all that! X'D.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ShootingNova
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@saiyatoniansage said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

*Baras

Yeah, him too.

I made one a year and a half ago: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/darth-baras-respect-thread/128215/

@lordzedd said:

Darth Jadus has one of the strongest TK Abilities in the entire Star Wars Legends. Jadus able to hold a Harrower Class Dreadnought together is insane feat. Darth Jadus won't have any problems using his TK on Star Trek ships.

Why was the tag necessary? We know what the feat is (it's in the RT) and Star Trek has nothing to do with any of this.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers