Avatar image for captaincovalency
CaptainCovalency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CaptainCovalency

Hello everyone, I'm sure many of you are aware of the Physics concept of Dark Matter and Dark Energy. Being a vague topic, it would be appropriate to discuss theories and propositions based on this phenomenon, and will allow us to put our heads together and discuss this case. So without further ado, let's begin.

No Caption Provided

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This belongs in off-topic

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there anything in particular you are hoping to get out of this? I doubt very many people on this site are qualified to go into any real depth on the subject. You'd probably be better served going to a science based or physics based website.

Avatar image for captaincovalency
CaptainCovalency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freefa11: Well, I was hoping to get input and hypothesis out of people interested in the topic, and with that, debate on the accuracy and possibility of the educated guesses. I also thought that as a group, we all could think this topic through and develop interesting theories based on the information we already know. I suppose you're right, this does not belong here. I just supposed that this topic might spark interest in the theory, and that we could combine ideas to deepen our understanding of this phenomenon.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Dark energy is what is accelerating the universe's expansion and dark matter is what makes up the super-majority of the universe.

Everything we see in the observable universe is made of matter. Everything we don't see, but has force, weight and has a gravitational field is made up of dark matter.

That's the simplest explanation I can offer. Source? B!tch, I watch cosmos.