Dark Horse, Prometheus...turd in the punch bowl

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hayden86

Wow...i finally read the issues of Fire and Sand. Awful. I have read that Prometheus is going to be DH's flagship title since Marvel landed Star Wars.

I really hope that DH is not truly banking on Prome and that they have a ace in the hole...but i don't think so.

DH has a pretty good team working on Fire and Sand but sadly i find the issues being put out to be weak and almost half heartened.

What do you see happening to Dark Horse when Star Wars moves to Marvel in 2015 ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

They still have Hellboy.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hayden86

@xwraith: i cant recall the last time i was pumped for a Hell Boy issue to come out...i cant even recall the last time i enjoyed reading a Hell Boy issue.

Come to think about it i have not seen a review for Hell Boy in a very long time. Granted i have been off the vine for 2 weeks.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith said:

They still have Hellboy.

And Conan.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hayden86

@risingbean: 2 things i have enjoyed about Conan. 1 collecting the black and white print issues from the 90s and 2 DH has finally wanted to put issues out about Robert's unfinished works of Conan...finally!

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayden86: Good stuff. with that said if you haven't checked out what DH has put out, you are missing out on some good reading.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: indeed i have but i fail to see why someone would claim that Prometheus is going to be the next huge title for DH.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayden86: I've not read it so I have no opinion one way or the other to offer on Prometheus.

Hayden86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hayden86

@risingbean: A fine point im trying to make. You dont know and i do not know why. DH has tons of great titles but good titles does not mean that buyers will care. At my local shop DH is in no danger of flying off the shelves.