daredevil theory season two (spoilers)

smcauley600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i think the guy who made daredevils costume is bullseye because of the way he threw that saw i think because he is slow he could get manipulated into thinking dare devil killed betsy and make his own costume out of the same material becoming bullseye

smcauley600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The guy who made the costume is Melvin Potter who is a well known supporting character to the Daredevil mythos. He threw the saw because it was a nod to when he was a villain (he'd project saws at people). Bullseye did however came a cameo in the series during episode 6. He was the sniper.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rogueshadow  Moderator

It's Gladiator.

The guy who made the costume is Melvin Potter who is a well known supporting character to the Daredevil mythos. He threw the saw because it was a nod to when he was a villain (he'd project saws at people). Bullseye did however came a cameo in the series during episode 6. He was the sniper.

I don't think that was actually Bullseye, just an Easter Egg.

Bullseye would have killed Blake.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: I thought it was an easter egg to but the shooter had a playing card which is Bullseye's trademark so possibly it'll tie in. Him missing the shot could be the reason Bullseye becomes obsessed with Matt. Because before that, he never missed. *fan-fic*

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

@avengingarturo: Well yeah, the card was the easter egg. I don't see why missing Blake would make him obsessed with Matt.