User Lists: 14

Tell me what you guys think:

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

As soon as I heard they cast D'Onofrio as Kingpin I knew they had the right man for the job! My favorite character in this season was Stick and I think his entire episode was a build up for season 2.

Overall, I'd say the pacing is the most appealing element of this series. The writing is very plot heavy, which I prefer, since it gives every shot purpose. From what I recall, nearly every line that isn't contributing directly to the plot is used on character development, so again, this show never makes you feel like you're wasting time.

Because the season is 13 episodes instead of 24-26, like the basic cable comic book shows, we don't get enough time to fully explore each character. I personally would have loved to learn more about Wesley, Nobu, or Madame Gao, but then again the element of mystery also adds interest to the criminal characters. Apart from the Flash this is currently my favorite cb show. Let's hope that this doesn't lose any of it's steam next season!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Since you said you are not a fan of darker grittier story telling I take it you haven't read Alias Jessica Jones? SInce that's the book the Netflix show is pulling from I think your going to get a Jessica Jones very different from the one the that turns up in Avengers.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

I liked the way how this series is being told in 13 episodes. It's like a 13-hour movie that explores the origins of Daredevil The show doesn't have to entirely comprise of 22 episodes to tell a good story. 13 episodes with almost one hour is enough. That being said, I would like to see Season 2, maybe not now since we have other Marvel Netflix shows to watch. Such a good show and better than Arrow. This is how a comic book series should be done.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

@jonny_anonymous: I have actually and surprisingly I love Alias. It's very dark but I connected with the character right away.

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: I still like Arrow more. Not saying that the show doesn't have it's faults, but I just connect with those characters more. But Daredevil is a superhero show that is def up there for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My only complaint about this show is not spending enough time with all of the characters, especially those who died. I know we will get more info in a season two though for those still alive.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

It was awesome

~MiB

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Fisk does not die at the end he gets in jail

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I connected with Ben more. :(

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@jayc1324 said:

My only complaint about this show is not spending enough time with all of the characters, especially those who died. I know we will get more info in a season two though for those still alive.

Avatar image for thehonorablewarrior1982
TheHonorableWarrior1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Very good Kat

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking out for the audio narrated part so I can listen with eyes closed, good stuff 9/10

It murdered DC in tv live action, and close to Image

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thehonorablewarrior1982
TheHonorableWarrior1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points