Daredevil greatest?

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I believe that Daredevil was the greatest first season of a comic book television show ever. Anyone disagree? If so, which show had a better first season?

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By legacy6364

Daredevil (Netflix) and Constantine (NBC) are the only 2 live action comic book TV shows I like.

I feel all the other comic book TV Shows are full of stiff acting models with mediocre script.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By catofellow

I like the flash and agents of shield. But the flash is disposable since he doesn't crossover with dcu movies and he will be replaced by different flash. Agents of shield started off slowly until hydra was introduced.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cecb3b554104
deactivated-5cecb3b554104

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 14

@wrglfan2814: There have been some animated series that I thought were really well done, but I agree with you whole-heartedly.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil (Netflix) and Constantine (NBC) are the only 2 live action comic book TV shows I like.

I feel all the other comic book TV Shows are full of stiff acting models with mediocre script.

Agree completely, I just don't like anything other than DD and Constantine.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Stormdriven

I can't think of a live action comicbook show that had a better first season; the only other one that was really good was The Walking Dead.

Edit: Constantine was pretty good too.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best first season ever!

lamdaddy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Nah

The Walking Dead's first season was its best and the best first season for a comic book show

Comickidd77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamdaddy20: no. The pilot was great. it got real slow after. Which says alot considering it was what like 6 episode season. They had no idea were they were gonna take it. Least daredevil was consistant

SuperAdam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash. I only saw the first episode of Daredevil, but what I saw made me not interested in finishing. Its nothing but hype, the same as MLP:FiM.

rsh100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lamdaddy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comickidd77 said:

@lamdaddy20: no. The pilot was great. it got real slow after. Which says alot considering it was what like 6 episode season. They had no idea were they were gonna take it. Least daredevil was consistant

1. That's your opinion

2. What do you mean by "they had no idea were they were gonna take it?" Like they didn't have a plan? Please clarify

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

If you disagree we eat your socks

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By legacy6364

@rsh100 said:

@legacy6364:

Lol at thinking Charlie Cox isn't stiff.

I never said the 2 were perfect. But I believe the writing and direction more than compensates the lost.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'd say so.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Obviously, you don't remember M.A.N.T.I.S.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Pretty much

Comickidd77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Comickidd77

@lamdaddy20: @lamdaddy20: they really didn't. They couldn't decide wether or not to kill Shane or where to take his plot is he good is he bad. He was gonna die in the season finale but they bailed. Also the CDC thing was weak

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dan12456

@tomofukuoka: remarkably I think somehow every single show you listed is already cancelled. Epic post fail.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fu*k no Batman the animated series is waaaaaay better.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Arrow s2 and Flash s1 had me more into them so I'd say them.

I'd say Daredevil and Constantine are the next best things.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

The Flash is equally in that discussion.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the flash and agents of shield. But the flash is disposable since he doesn't crossover with dcu movies and he will be replaced by different flash. Agents of shield started off slowly until hydra was introduced.

How does the fact that Flash won't crossover make him "disposable?" The CW has it's own thing going with Arrow, Flash, Vixen, etc. It really just means that we get to see The Flash in action without having to wait a year between movies, and we're offered alternatives. If you don't like one, maybe you'll like the other.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No Caption Provided

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364 said:

No Caption Provided

I completely forgot about The Walking Dead.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked Walking Dead first 2 seasons, but what came after that turned me against the show. Looking back those 2 seasons should be in the running.

Flash is great, but it really has no edge at all, feeling like a 90's family sitcom at times. However, it works somehow and I am looking forward to season 2.

Glad that John Bernthal is coming to Daredevil. I hope they don't introduce Bullseye, Elektra, Punisher, Stick war, all at once, because I am enjoying watching it unfold. Avengers 2, while great, felt crowded at times, and I hope Netflix is smart enough not to go in that direction.

I am very excited about the Netflix whole lineup, but I just wonder when they will find time to make all these shows, especially if they stick to a show every 6 months, when they have already renewed 1 of the 5 shows.

What does everyone think of Agents of Shield? When I heard they were planning a spin off, I thought that watching 2 of those shows would be a real chore. It is great that they didn't do that. I think the show is very uneven, with some great moments and many more very corny moments (does EVERYONE have to be a mother/father figure to Skye?) It really needs a new angle that doesn't rely on linkage to the movies. Hopefully they can take control of Hydra creatively now that Avengers and Captain America are seemingly done with it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, for live-action superhero shows? I'd say so. I think there are quite a few cartoons that had a better opening season.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

Eh, for live-action superhero shows? I'd say so. I think there are quite a few cartoons that had a better opening season.

Like what? Earth's mightiest heroes was fantastic, but sadly it was replaced by the inferior Avengers Assemble. Justice League or X-Men?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catofellow: Spawn TAS(won an Emmy), Batman TAS, and The Maxx are all fantastic. Also, if we're not talking strictly super heroes, then the TV adaptation of Lone Wolf & Cub is awesome.

catofellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: i'm just thinking when the movie comes out the TV show end. I could be mistaken. I understand with Smallville how it made sense because Clark was learning his powers and was not yet an adult. However in the show the flash he's already pretty much learned all of his abilities and he is an adult.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: i'm just thinking when the movie comes out the TV show end. I could be mistaken. I understand with Smallville how it made sense because Clark was learning his powers and was not yet an adult. However in the show the flash he's already pretty much learned all of his abilities and he is an adult.

I disagree. Barry may have a good grasp of his abilities, but even comic Flash has only scratched the surface of what the Speed Force is capable of, especially since it emerges differently in the conduit.

With that said, there's still enemies and allies to meet.

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By RoboShark

Walking Dead has it's moments, there's something about the Tv fans that drives me nuts. Most have no idea what their missing by intentionally writing off the book.

Daredevil was good, still a lot of room for improvement. The hallway fight/rescue scene is one of the best superhero moments I've seen.