#1 Posted by CaptainHoopla (876 posts) - - Show Bio

Rumor on CBR says Daredevil is ending at issue #36. I'm going to assume it will relaunch with a nice All-New Marvel NOW logo and a $3.99 price tag. Don't know about any creative team changes. I wouldn't mind seeing a slightly darker tone for a relaunch. If you viners had your say, what would it be?

#2 Edited by daredevil21134 (10767 posts) - - Show Bio

Rumor on CBR says Daredevil is ending at issue #36. I'm going to assume it will relaunch with a nice All-New Marvel NOW logo and a $3.99 price tag. Don't know about any creative team changes. I wouldn't mind seeing a slightly darker tone for a relaunch. If you viners had your say, what would it be?

Rick Remender

#3 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

Just once again a publisher ending a great run of a comic so they can relaunch it as a #1. An im getting real tired of it their ruining great comics with this whole new52/marvel now an im sick of it plus i like it better wen comics are numbered like issue 653 or 327

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19880 posts) - - Show Bio

@queencorp15: its pretty hard to jump into a comic with 600 issues. Even if there's a great jump on point. It will still weird people out to just jump on a random number.

#5 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by thespideyguy (2645 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Dan Slott's take a crack at Daredevil.

#7 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6000 posts) - - Show Bio

Well it's better to end on a high note. I'm excited for all new daredevil!

#8 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

If this rumor is true I will be very upset. Daredevil has been the only Marvel comic--other than Thor god of thunder--that I've really enjoyed.

#9 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1476 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't doubt that. Black Widow's book is 3.99, I am not sure about Elektra which I plan on buying. Whatever happened to $2.99 books. I hope Waid stays on this book.

#10 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6089 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see Dan Slott's take a crack at Daredevil.

I kind of expected a comment about "The Superior Daredevil" from someone, but actually, could it be interesting to see that? Like, seeing Bullseye in Daredevils body trying to learn to fight with his trademark accuracy without being able to see and learning to use the radar?

Not saying it should happen in the main series, but is that the kind of thing people would read as a What If?

#11 Posted by TheFirstLantern (1476 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Spideysense44 (2906 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel needs more $2.99 books because some of their books don't even deserve to be $3.99 :/

#13 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6089 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefirstlantern: Thanks. I suppose Daredevil could still be alive in Bullseyes body too, experiencing sight again and having to rely on that rather than the radar. I think a mini-series could explore it in enough depth.