• 67 results
Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kramotz

"He's a spoiled, entitled brat!" - Well, if you were raised and expected to be human perfection since the day of your conception, you would be too.

"He thinks he's so smart!" - I dunno', that's probably probably because he has perfected genetics and raw intelligence superior to all of the Bat family members.

"He's a sociopathic killing machine!" - Yeah, whatever, hater. Batman's silly no killing rule has arguably costed more lives than he's saved; Damian uses logic over silly moral codes and realizes that killing these mass murders is the logical thing to do for someone calling themselves a vigilante. And if you were raised by Talia al Ghul, you would be one too. You all state this as if he had a choice or is a grown man who could have grown out of this, neither of which are true.

Damian haters in a nutshell: "I hate Damian because, at the age of 10, he's already cooler, smarter, faster and stronger than I'll ever be! Arghhh! >:O"

These losers can't even comprehend the fact that Damian also didn't have a choice of what he became. It's funny, because Deathstroke is a sociopathic killing machine, yet everyone (including myself) loves him. It's simply because these neckbeard comic book readers hate the idea of a child being better than them.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

actually, the main thing I dislike (I wouldn't say hate) about his is that he replaced Tim as Robin. So you're not wrong

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i love that little boy.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Slow claps.*

Guru_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 559

I like Damian, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It don't make any sense to leave any villain in comics alive but if that were the case they'd have to restart their universe alot as they slowly run out of villains haha.

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mysoulz

I started liking Damian Wayne more in Morrison's Batman and Robin. I liked the brotherly relationship between him and Dick Grayson. He became more cooperative and learned from his mistakes. They had a better relationship since then.

I never noticed that there were haters towards the character.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Well, someone seems very insecure about a character he likes.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

All haters are jealous. Lol

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

No Caption Provided

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

actually, the main thing I dislike (I wouldn't say hate) about his is that he replaced Tim as Robin. So you're not wrong

Looks like we have one more thing in common then.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also dislike him for replacing tim drake but him being an ungrateful brat doesn't help either. Giving him powers just makes it worse.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: I do agree with that. Of all the Robins, Damian is the last one that needs superpowers; he's already geared to surpass all of the Bat family members when he grows up.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

*Slow claps.*

Pretty much this.

I love Damian Wayne lol. So what if he isn't Tim Drake?

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kramotz
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By dernman

I like Damian Wayne but it's silly to get upset , call them jealous and pathetic because other don't like him.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kramotz

@dernman: I'm not upset. I'm just countering petty reasons why some people vehemently hate him.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dernman

@kramotz said:

@dernman: I'm not upset. I'm just stating my opinion, since a significant amount of fans hate him for these petty reasons.

It's your just opinion that those "petty" things have little value. Just like it's just my opinion that it seems silly to call them jealous and pathetic because you don't like their reasons. Each person set's their own value.

Edit: I'm just saying because I've been on both sides of the spectrum. Hated a character or loved a character that others did or didn't. It's all just personal taste and opinion. It's all good unless they're trying to be a j@ck ass about it. You know.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: Indeed, as you said, this is just my opinion. However, I am in no way upset. On the contrary, I want to see if any Damian haters on Comic Vine can counter my points, rather than just post my opinions and up and leave.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: I dont see the logic. At the end it's just going to come down to personal taste. That's not something that be argued. It also doesn't help having a good discussion when you start it with insults. I know this is a comic site but at least let the flame build before throwing the oil.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: I don't see the logic in hating a ten-year-old kid for being a sociopathic, highly intelligent assassin when he was raised to be a sociopathic, highly intelligent assassin by force.

There is no logic.

Duzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Duzz

When you bring family into a comic book, it kills it. Look at Fantastic Four for instance. No body cares about those books anymore, in fact they have to push the whole Namor angle with Sue actually being attracted to said fish man to abandon her husband to make it interesting. Family in comic books = Mood killers all around. That is why Supergirl books never do well long term. She's weigh down by Superman being her cousin. Its just tedious.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By dernman

@kramotz: There is logic. It's called taste. Maybe ten-year highly intelligent sociopathic assassins just don't appeal to them. How he got that way just wouldn't matter. Maybe it's another reason. It's not always about logic either. It still just comes down to what you like or don't.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman: Logic doesn't tend to drive the opinions of Damian haters I've seen. Damian haters are just jealous of Damian's potential.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He sucks and made Bruce look old

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool story, bro. Needs more Anime.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kramotz

@scouterv: More anime? Okay: The young man below is a better villain than any character in American comics.

Johan Liebert
Johan Liebert
gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian Wayne is nothing but a annoying little $hit especially if he is the same in the comics as he was in the animated flim. Haven't read the comic.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love Damian, he so cool.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Preach brother

Avatar image for thelegionproject
TheLegionProject

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheLegionProject

@kramotz said:

"He's a spoiled, entitled brat!" - Well, if you were raised and expected to be human perfection since the day of your conception, you would be too.

"He thinks he's so smart!" - I dunno', that's probably probably because he has perfected genetics and raw intelligence superior to all of the Bat family members.

"He's a sociopathic killing machine!" - Yeah, whatever, hater. Batman's silly no killing rule has arguably costed more lives than he's saved; Damian uses logic over silly moral codes and realizes that killing these mass murders is the logical thing to do for someone calling themselves a vigilante. And if you were raised by Talia al Ghul, you would be one too. You all state this as if he had a choice or is a grown man who could have grown out of this, neither of which are true.

Damian haters in a nutshell: "I hate Damian because, at the age of 10, he's already cooler, smarter, faster and stronger than I'll ever be! Arghhh! >:O"

These losers can't even comprehend the fact that Damian also didn't have a choice of what he became. It's funny, because Deathstroke is a sociopathic killing machine, yet everyone (including myself) loves him. It's simply because these neckbeard comic book readers hate the idea of a child being better than them.

That statment silly. I don't care enough about the Robins outside of Dick to care.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: Ok my opinion based on his animated portrayal still stands.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kramotz

@gokuss4z: That is precisely why you have failed.

Kingthunder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really love his character powers or not he is IMO something new to batman and eventually if the writers write him properly will surpass all of the bat-family

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vivide

same goes with shills and dickriders

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

So just because someone doesn't like a character you obviously like automatically means they're jealous and pathetic? That's just some salty logic on your part.

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44  Edited By antimutant001

You are a hypocrite.I see you making bait threads.People are going to hate your characters because just like what you did. You are absolutely biased, and Damain deserves the hate. Damain is dull,and boring. Sasuke gets accused of being emo, but Damian is the definition of emo.

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Transformers1024
antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antimutant001: Yea, I made an obvious satire thread. I'm still trying to find the actual irony you're taking about here.