• 64 results
#1 Edited by StormShadow_X (2118 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by flameboy298 (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll wait until its actually announced and confirmed

#3 Posted by StormShadow_X (2118 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Squalleon (5239 posts) - - Show Bio

I really need to see a trailer...
It sounds like it will be a forced movie that jumps from one cameo to the next, until it fills 2 hours. I really need something to change my mind.

#5 Posted by Rebel_Leader1 (556 posts) - - Show Bio

Variety is pretty legit they might as well just call MOS 2 freaking Justice League..

#6 Posted by OreoAssassin (6610 posts) - - Show Bio

This shouldnt be called a MoS sequel

#7 Posted by comicace3 (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

This shouldnt be called a MoS sequel

Prejustice league movie is what it should be called. Or justice league origins. Next character coming in the movie... flash.

#8 Edited by Rebel_Leader1 (556 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoassassin: It's like W.B. and DC are like let's see how many characters we can jam in one film!

#9 Posted by StormShadow_X (2118 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by Rebel_Leader1 (556 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormshadow_x: We'll see :) but most are probably just small cameos Batman and Supes will be the main focus

#11 Posted by StormShadow_X (2118 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by RogueShadow (12524 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh.

#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (36229 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg but no Flash or Green Lantern? That's kinda messed up.

#14 Posted by StormShadow_X (2118 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Dernman (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

I would blow a gasket about Cyborg being in the movie if I still cared at this point.

#16 Edited by Jphu8414 (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

That's awesome news! Cyborg is seriously one of my favorite characters and seeing him in a movie would be like a dream come true. I could deftinely see some Cyborg/Vic Stone in Fisher

Of course he could totally just be playing a small role as Vic Stone and not Cyborg, but even still that would be cool

#17 Posted by Dernman (16112 posts) - - Show Bio

We had absolutely no idea about Cyborg so it's a good chance they'll be there.

#18 Edited by StormShadow_X (2118 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman:

I wouldn't say a good chance. Super and Batman were a given because that was the announcement.Wonder Woman is apart of the trinity so she is plausible. Fisher may not play cyborg and just play stone. Every other hero has just been a rumor that has led no where.

#19 Posted by Binski (647 posts) - - Show Bio

Once Batman and Superman are on the same screen the movie is already an automatic A+ adding Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Nightwing is just extra credit

#20 Posted by StormShadow_X (2118 posts) - - Show Bio

@binski:

Money Wise yeah. But the quality of the movie is in jeopardy with too many characters.

#21 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (5657 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this is cool, Cyborg is the character I most wanted to see on film.

#22 Edited by DarthAznable (8815 posts) - - Show Bio

All I care about is Batman honestly.

#23 Edited by Captain13 (3645 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by Captain13 (3645 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget that John Stewart was cast in the 2011 Green Lantern film, and all his scenes were cut.

#25 Posted by StormShadow_X (2118 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain13:

Un like that film WB really wants to get there films together and compare to marvel. GL was one of the last Marvel/DC films that weren't connected to something bigger (Excluding the Xmen and Spiderman franchise). They are really trying to get there cinematic universe into action.

#26 Posted by Wolverine08 (46037 posts) - - Show Bio

#27 Edited by Captain13 (3645 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormshadow_x: GL was originally going to be the start of their universe until it bombed

#28 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6696 posts) - - Show Bio

weird

#29 Posted by The Stegman (26668 posts) - - Show Bio

Booyah!

#30 Edited by StormShadow_X (2118 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5489 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5489 posts) - - Show Bio

All kidding aside, this movie sounds worse and worse the more I hear about it. They are trying to cram way too much into this movie just to compete with Marvel. This could backfire in their face. Cyborg really? I'm completely underwhelmed. At least get MMH in this mess.

#33 Posted by reaverlation (17473 posts) - - Show Bio

No.Rather have Manhunter,Green Lantern,Flash,and Aquaman and even Shazam over Cyborg.

#34 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13748 posts) - - Show Bio

im sure theyll be there. they just havnt been announced yet (although they've teased the f^&* outta GL)

#35 Posted by CheeseSticks (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally a decent cast from DC. Too bad it's only a cameo.

#36 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13748 posts) - - Show Bio

All kidding aside, this movie sounds worse and worse the more I hear about it. They are trying to cram way too much into this movie just to compete with Marvel. This could backfire in their face. Cyborg really? I completely underwhelmed. At least get MMH in this mess.

agreed. i hope MMH is in it and that they prove us wrong.

#37 Posted by SUNMAN (7269 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope he has a significant role. Not saying he needs to be in it for an hour, but just that his role is worthwhile.

This is what I was expecting since MOS came out.

I'm more worried about how Wonder Woman will turn out than I am Cyborg at this point

#38 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (5657 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: I'm one of the biggest Captain Marvel fans around, and even I think Cyborg is more deserving of being on film then him. Of course, I also believe Captain Marvel should never be adapted into live action.

#39 Posted by reaverlation (17473 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by LyraFay (2536 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by HushoftheWind (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

im pissed. not b/c than im also african-american aka BLACKITY BLACK but b/c i remember watching this movie many moons and it made me laugh. "Why is he pissed?" if you any is asking themselves at thsi point, it's b/c that effing video made me spill my damn trey of food on the floor b/c i was fighting the laughter. LMAO I MEAN ALLEN PAYNE'S FACIAL EXPRESSION DURING VIDEO IS STONE COLD AND THAT'S WHAT MAKE IT SO DAMN FUNNY.

#42 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (5657 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: IDK, Cyborg is a member of the Justice League now, and so far he's been my favorite member. He has a lot of great character traits, a good origin story, and really cool abilities that would translate well on the big screen. So I think he is very deserving.

#43 Posted by youknowwhattodo (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

So it seems as though the DCU cinematic universe is taking its inspiration from the new 52 Justice League, not the Justice League Animated Series.

Guys this film stopped being MOS2 when Batman was announced to be in the film.

#44 Posted by reaverlation (17473 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel4ever: Should've introduced more better characters than Victor like Aquaman or Flash.

#45 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (5657 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: I don't necessarily think that they are "More Better" (sorry, I couldn't resist) then Cyborg, especially when were talking about a movie. I think Cyborg translates better on film then either of them.

#46 Posted by reaverlation (17473 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel4ever: When introducing members of the Justice League um yeah I find them more important

#47 Posted by CaptainMarvel4Ever (5657 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: But were talking about film here, and it's going to be much harder to sell Aquaman and the Flash to Joe and Jane Popcorn. Cyborg is a better entry level superhero.

#48 Posted by RisingBean (4991 posts) - - Show Bio

Starting to feel a bit crowded for MOS.

Just give Cyborg his own damn movie. I know I'd go see it.

#49 Edited by SUNMAN (7269 posts) - - Show Bio

Knew Cyborg needs to be introduced first and this is perfect.

The other characters people are moaning about actually deserve their own movies.

But introducing Vic Stone first is great and connecting his origin to the Justice League origin works out great if they go that route.

Than hopefully we can get a Captain Marvel, Aquaman and Static or Blue Bettle movie

#50 Edited by reaverlation (17473 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel4ever: How when most people wouldn't know who that is compared to Arthur and Barry?