CW's Flash any good?

ThoughtRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ThoughtRobot

I've heard a lot of good things from people about the show, but it doesn't look that interesting.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's meh to me

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I am a Marvel fan and I really enjoy the show...

Yes, the romance and dialogue is cringe worthy at times but it's a CW show what did you expect???

The action and special effects are solid and even though Gustin's appearance doesn't sell to you, I would watch the show until episode 9, until you come to a definite conclusion...

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By Jphu8414

It's VERY. VERY good in my opinion.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Better than Arrow.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By SupBatz

Watch the first episode. I prefer Arrow, but Flash is still good, I think. Both shows are more of an acquired taste. They're flawed, but if you're the kind of person who can appreciate something for both its strengths and its weaknesses, you'll probably enjoy it.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It's better than Arrow and Gotham, but it still isn't very good. I'd recommend checking out Comstantine instead to be totally honest.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Better that Gotham, but Gotham is the Sara Silverman of superhero tv shows.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

People love it, it's just not for me........ That being said I still want to see the Grodd episode......

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's really good actually.

EdgeJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*vomits

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It's godawful.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Really ? You don´t like it ? Why ?

Many reasons, I don't have the time to explain right now but I'll respond tomorrow! :)

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:

@thetruebarryallen: Ok, I´ll wait for your reply.

Alright, here's why I personally dislike the Flash show on CW. I'm glad others can find enjoyment in it but I just can't stand to watch it. I only made it 6 episodes in and that was me forcing myself to push through in hopes it'd get better.

1. The acting is just unbearable, the only character(s) who I actually enjoyed watching were Joe and Henry Allen (Barry's Dad) but neither of them were enough to save the show.
  2. The show's formula is predictable to the point where every episode felt the same. Basically they introduce a villain, Barry fights the villain and fails, then he runs to Star Labs and they tell him how to beat the villain, then he beats the villain and WHAM, that's the show.
  3. Cisco is one of the most annoying characters I've seen in a show. Period. I swear they only have him in there to name the villains because he's just as humorless as TBBT.
  4. Iris was TOO oblivious to Barry's feelings for her and Barry was TOO shy for not expressing them.
  5. It's related to Arrow. That alone makes me sad because I can't stand Arrow either.
  6. Barry runs fast at his foes..... then stops to punch them at normal speed.... WHY?!
  7. I can't deal with some of the fans it's spawned. This isn't really the shows fault, but I got attacked for making a comment about how I thought Iris's actor/actress was one of the worst on the show. I didn't know that my views on bad acting had anything to do with my views on females or members of different races than my own, but I guess there's a correlation that those crazed tumblerites can see.

It's just not a show I enjoy watching. The special effects for Barry's speed are cool to watch, and Joe/Henry are both good, but besides that the show didn't do anything for me. I'd rather watch Wally West in JL/JLU or the Flash episodes of Batman:Brave and the Bold.

Like I said, I'm glad other's enjoy it, but I'd never recommend it to anyone, and I hope they stop making live action superhero shows because TV is becoming over saturated in them and their quality is sub-par.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruebarryallen: Number 2 is SO true.

Well, actually most of your points are true, but I still find it enjoyable, it´s nowhere near perfect, but it´s enjoyable, at least for me, I´m sorry you don´t like it.