CW Flash just keeps getting more feats

• 75 results
Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Well based off of tonight, he just entered a new realm of power. By the way, the Reverse Flash is seriously creeping on edging out Heaths Joker, in terms of the way I find myself rooting for the villain and how compelling he is. I didn't particularly like the twist tonight with his character but it works.

This.

I abolutely love this show but that twist was unnecessary and stupid.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sodamyat said:

And better. This is by far the best comicbook show out there.

I agree 100% with this. We'll see if it is usurped by Marvel's Netflix shows, but for now it's far and away above anything else. Not Arrow is great too, but Flash is better IMO.

@k4tzm4n said:

Iris is going to be so pissed when she finds out everyone close to her has been lying this whole time. But yeah, great ep tonight.

Good point haha

WELLDONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember when he barely could hit the sound barrier?

Good times. Good times.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Flash >>>> Arrow

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

My main concern is that once Wells/Thawne is outed... Cavanagh will probably leave, making Matt Letsher (the guy who played Eobard before he took the real Wells' face) the only RF...

I really don't want that to happen...

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomeperson: I see this going one of two ways.

Eddie will be Barry's older brother, and gain the Cobalt gem. It fits since Eddie's already proven how supremely jealous he is, and that powerset + likeness to Malcolm Thawne falls into place nicely.

Eddie will become Zoom.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomeperson: I see this going one of two ways.

Eddie will be Barry's older brother, and gain the Cobalt gem. It fits since Eddie's already proven how supremely jealous he is, and that powerset + likeness to Malcolm Thawne falls into place nicely.

Eddie will become Zoom.

This is exactly what I think.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup its a very good show

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Flash is one of my favorite shows on TV. It's probably tied with AoS right now, which has been killing it in season 2 (although I know most don't consider that a 'comic book' show, just a show that takes place in that universe).

I'm really psyched for Daredevil, I think Marvel is going to up their TV game with it.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: Yeah.. I think they are definitely setting Eddie to be either Cobalt Blue or Hunter Zolomon....

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: Walking Dead stomps any comic show. I'd like you to prove otherwise.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwind: don't worry

Remember how fast he actually fights

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01 said:

Well based off of tonight, he just entered a new realm of power. By the way, the Reverse Flash is seriously creeping on edging out Heaths Joker, in terms of the way I find myself rooting for the villain and how compelling he is. I didn't particularly like the twist tonight with his character but it works.

This.

That twist is probably just a way to keep Cavanagh around once the Prof. Zoom story wrap up.

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

So far I love the Flash, though some things are.... annoying. The love life and social life in the show is very, very, upsetting. Sometimes it feels like the show wants to focus more on that, than Barry being Flash. If they fixed the "Wha, wha, my mom died" crap to make it less ummmmm... in your face and focus on Flash getting faster, Barry learning of his mother's murder instead of whining about it, and for God's sake STOP chasing Iris the show would definitely grow on me more. So far it's still my favorite, but those things can make it better.

And I can't wait for the Atom and Firestorm to take stage in Season 2

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@the_kidd said:

@thor_parker82 said:

@supermanwithatan01 said:

This.

That twist is probably just a way to keep Cavanagh around once the Prof. Zoom story wrap up.

Hmmm, probably right.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Flash is one of my favorite shows on TV. It's probably tied with AoS right now, which has been killing it in season 2 (although I know most don't consider that a 'comic book' show, just a show that takes place in that universe).

I'm really psyched for Daredevil, I think Marvel is going to up their TV game with it.

all of this, exactly this^^^^^^^^^^

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: Walking Dead stomps any comic show. I'd like you to prove otherwise.

...Have you been watching The Flash? Granted, Walking Dead has been on far longer, and there's only so much zombie killing you can enjoy before it gets a bit tedious. Then again, I was never big into zombies anyway so the show wore on me rather quickly.

So far I love the Flash, though some things are.... annoying. The love life and social life in the show is very, very, upsetting. Sometimes it feels like the show wants to focus more on that, than Barry being Flash. If they fixed the "Wha, wha, my mom died" crap to make it less ummmmm... in your face and focus on Flash getting faster, Barry learning of his mother's murder instead of whining about it, and for God's sake STOP chasing Iris the show would definitely grow on me more. So far it's still my favorite, but those things can make it better.

And I can't wait for the Atom and Firestorm to take stage in Season 2

Meh. Gotta do something for the teenage crowd, right? Besides, I like some of the more sentimental moments in the show, like when he's with his dad, and I think it's an accurate (not that I have any experience,) depiction of how one would handle a situation. (Working with the man that killed your mother, who has been quasi-lying to you, and while it's a show about guys that bends a lot of the laws of physics, that little bit of realism in their personal lives is makes it a bit more appealing. As does the fact that they have personal lives. Like his dates with Linda. Some funny, funny stuff.

Plus, it could be worse.

He could be in high school.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

@kramotz: I 'd appreciate it if I can keep my opinion on what I believe is the best comicbook show today to myself

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it can't be criticized

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: walking dead is better comic book show

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked Arrow before it turned into garbage.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@gambit474: there's a difference between criticizing an opinion and calling someone's opinion worthless just because they choose they want to keep it to themselves

And I never said it couldn't be criticized

Anyways I'm not in the mood for this

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

@gambit474: there's a difference between criticizing an opinion and calling someone's opinion worthless just because they choose they want to keep it to themselves

And I never said it couldn't be criticized

Anyways I'm not in the mood for this

If you're going to state an opinion and not elaborate on it then they're right to call it worthless. It'd be like someone saying *Insert show* is bad but then not give reasons why they think it's bad, therefore their opinion is irrelevant. Anyone can say something's bad, good, or whatever. Don't really care what you're in the mood for..I'm just saying

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@gambit474: except I never stated it's bad

I flat out said I love it

Sheesh, people are acting like I said the flash sucks

Seriously, if somebody just says "I like flash" do they have to elaborate more on it?

I'm not mad (in case you get the feeling I am) but seriously.....