#1 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

So I heard that Catwoman was recently killed. I don't feel like catching up on the series to learn what happened, so I figured I'd ask someone who has been following along to summarize it for me. What happened? How did this all come about?

Also, does anyone else think that this might be DC's way of introducing her pseudo-regenerative abilities into the New 52?

#2 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4212 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss: "So what had happen was"...In the end of Justice League of America #4 she gets shot in the forehead.

#3 Posted by Bogey (934 posts) - - Show Bio

It was actually resurrection man in a catwoman outfit.

#4 Posted by FlashDamn (947 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss: She was infiltarting Secret Society and was captured after harming Prof. Ivo. Then someone (kinda looked like Joker but it wasn't him) shot her so that the JLA would come for her.

#7 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

@themanintheshoe: Ah. So at this point we don't know that she's dead. I've seen the panels in question, so I know it seems pretty cut-and-dry, but both superheroes and villains have come back from worse. My bet at this point is that she's "dead" for a couple weeks, then it will be discovered that she miraculously survived the shot and due to super-magical-science-wizardry on the part of the JLA or one of their associates, will make a full recovery.

And Damian will still be dead. And I will hurt this world.

#8 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3876 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss: Exactly, she's part of the Trinity War and we all know it so killing her off was a total waste of our time.

#9 Posted by Dernman (14759 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss: Considering how they did her origin in the new 52 I really hope they don't go with the 9 lives thing. I still don't know why they brought back that horrible idea.

#10 Posted by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman: I don't know, I kind of like the nine lives gimmick. It gives her a neat supernatural edge, a taste of the weird that is so common in Gotham.

#11 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2116 posts) - - Show Bio

it was a lot like joker ,the guy who shot her. He even stared saying HA!