Crossbones is Finished!!! (Civil War film)

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

Edited By RavenVice01

It has just been revealed that Frank Grillo's participation as Crossbones has come to an unfortunate end for Captain America 3. Filming for the movie only began last week and now the casting crew has one less member. Judging from the scenes that Cap and Crossbones were involved in, it seems they were having a brawl in a Wakanda marketplace.

The filming crew has now moved their production to Atlanta, Georgia while Frank Grillo bids the rest of the crew good luck. This is usually a sad sign because it could mean that Crossbones gets killed off in the beginning scenes of the movie. Its possible that Crossbones' fight with Captain America in Wakanda is the international incident that brings about collateral damage which will spark the Superhuman Registration Act.

This could also infer that T'Challa and Everett K. Ross (Martin Freeman) may fight for the ratification of the Superhuman Registration Act due the loss of life in the Wakanda region. Even though Cap has had a brief but cooperative history with the Black Panther during World War II, it means nothing to T'Challa who is trying to fight for the nationalization of Wakanda.

This recent news about Crossbones kinda blows my theory of a Thunderbolt team being established but I am still hopeful that General Ross and Helmut Zemo will establish their own team to combat the Avengers. Perhaps Baron Zemo, Red Hulk aka General Ross, Iron Man, Black Widow, and Trickshot aka Hawkeye will become the Thunderbolt team. However, we still need a master manipulator. Someone to twist the minds of our heroes and the public's view towards metahumans. What do u think?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Figured haha. Probably the opening sequence of the film. Gets worked b Cap. Scene.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I knew he would be fodder for cap to stomp on and show off for the opening scene.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By stormshadow_x

I knew he would be fodder for cap to stomp on and show off for the opening scene.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That sucks. Or maybe they just finished all of his scenes quickly. Doesn't mean he's dead

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: I guess this also means that Crossbones and Sin (Red Skull's daughter) won't be doing a duet of destruction. Now, I feel really bummed out.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good more Zemo

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: I wonder if they will ever cast someone to play Baron Zemo's grandfather Heinrich Zemo. It would be awesome to see a flashback scene with Captain America and Black Panther going toe to toe with the original Baron Zemo and Col. Fritz von Klaue (Klaw's grandfather).

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are plenty of characters in the movie, he probably had a glorified cameo.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: U hav a point with there being a lot of characters. Probably by the end of this movie, Scarlet Witch will go seeking counsel from the Ancient One and help train Dr. Stephen Strange.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it could be that they meet early, and crossbones gets "killed", until the bullets goes through caps head

seriously hoping cap dies a heroic and sad death

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: I doubt, too much is already going on in the film. But seriously the thought of Cap and Black Panther together though, that excites me.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Sorry but Chris Evans has already confirmed his involvement in the Infinity War movie and it won't be a cameo. More than likely, his death will look real but he's actually spirited away somewhere else for a little R&R. Either he will make a guest appearance in Thor: Ragnarok or Black Panther. I say Thor: Ragnarok because its the only chance for the Red Skull and his daughter Sin to make an appearance. I really want some closure with the Red Skull and Sin.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

awesome

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: i already know cap will be in infinity wars, but they can easily bring them back via infinity gem or scarlet witch

they can have many characters die before part one, and only the new avengers will be left against thanos, and suddenly, the whole cast is revived

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Very true. I just think its a cheap and unnecessary trick. First u kill off a beloved character then they are revived by some miraculous method. Good example is Quicksilver's death in AOU. Quicksilver has a big role to play with the Inhumans. Someone told me that Johnson was contracted to play Quicksilver for one movie. IDK : (

On the other hand, Coulson's death was monumental by inspiring the Avengers to put aside their differences and work together but then he is revived by Kree technology. Lame !!!

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: i already know cap will be in infinity wars, but they can easily bring them back via infinity gem or scarlet witch

they can have many characters die before part one, and only the new avengers will be left against thanos, and suddenly, the whole cast is revived

How is scarlet witch going to bring them back? she showed no abilities to resurrect the dead or turn back time.

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: and it can easily be expanded upon in the next movies, or it can go deuz ex machina status

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: is agents of shield even canon? according to joss whedon, coulson is dead

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes: Scarlet Witch may learn a thing or two from the Ancient One during the Dr. Strange movie.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider-manwins: Anything that happens in the MCU movies, eventually reflects on the Agents of SHIELD TV show. The only big impact for Agents of SHIELD was the exposure of HYDRA controlling SHIELD during the Winter Solider movie. But now, the remaining SHIELD agents are working for the Avengers according to the end of AOU. What's next for Agent Coulson and his team is a mystery. For now.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: is agents of shield even canon? according to joss whedon, coulson is dead

Agents of shield is cannon but whedon says he doesnt want agents of shield to be apart of the movies. So he says coulson is dead in the movies although agents of shield is cannon to the movies. Whedon has had a falling out with marvel and he says alot of things that kinda made marvel angry like when he said he made more money directing other stuff on the side more than he made directing avengers 1 and 2.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RavenVice01

@those_eyes: Whedon is just like Christopher Nolan. Someone needs to knock these guys off their high horse and take him down a peg or two. They're are ungrateful douche bags. I guess that kinda blows the idea of Daisy Johnson being involved in the Inhumans movie.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RavenVice01

@dbzk1999: If Whedon was talking out of context then he needs to choose his words carefully next time. Jon Favreau made the mistake of putting himself on a pedestal when it came to the production of Iron Man 3. Marvel Studios bumped him down to just being a cameo and made Shane Black the director instead (which was a bad idea in regards to the Mandarin).

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mike_Fowler

@ravenvice01: I thought it was obvious he was talking out of context when he talks about how important coulson's death was narrative wise

But that's just me

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@ravenvice01: It doesn't mean it's the first scene in the movie. I'm pretty sure they don't shoot scenes in order of beginning to end.

Also I seen AOU for the third time today, do you think it's possible Cap will be sent back in time with the time gem? It's happened in a comic before, Cap's vision would make more sense then.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: I don't think so. I think a happy ending for Cap would be him being aged by the time gem and living out his final years with Peggy carter.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ccraft

@ravenvice01: Peggy is like 90 years old and she's senile. I hope they do something interesting with the time gem.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

I hope he at least got as much emphasis and respect as Strucker. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people keep trying to kill off the original Avengers? Why is that what everyone wants? I seriously doubt marvel is going to kill off cap or Thor. They wouldn't risk making an avengers movie without those two.

DarkDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@ravenvice01: Peggy is like 90 years old and she's senile. I hope they do something interesting with the time gem.

Personally from what he saw during Age of Ultron, I considered they might use it to send him back to his own time to live out his life there.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RavenVice01

@ccraft: the time gem will most likely reverse ragnarok during thor 3 then thanos steals the tessaract and the time gem

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkday: That's what I was thinking. It happened in the comics.

@ccraft: the time gem will most likely reverse ragnarok during thor 3 then thanos steals the tessaract and the time gem

Probably, especially if everyone dies.

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Maybe Frank Grillo can play Punisher now. He worked that sorta role in Purge 2 and said he wanted to do it.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: I really hope jane foster and thor break up

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravenvice01: If AOU is any indication I doubt they will :(

Isn't Thor 3 getting a new director?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecybr0g: it's supposed to be Sharon Carter who attempts to assassinate Cap. Not crossbones

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecybr0g: She's been confirmed. When u get a chance check out my new lists for the MCU. I'm always looking for opinions. Do u wanna follow each other?

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RavenVice01
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RBT

Crossbones would be in Civil War what Batroc was in Winter Soldier.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Crossbones would be in Civil War what Batroc was in Winter Soldier.

This

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Very sad but true. Waste of a good henchman. Even henchman deserve their 15 minutes of fame