Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Night4345
No Caption Provided

Do you think DC will ever do a COIE movie? Either a theatrical or Straight-to-DVD animated movie.

Is it too complicated? If so, what do you feel could be cut to make it less complicated and streamlined?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

If it has the Crime Syndicate I will go broke from going to go see it so much

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: If it does all you're going to see is them getting wiped out. lol.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SmashBrawler
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Huh. Interesting casting choice.

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Nightcraft

Well is there enough interest in it from the fans or from DC? It is a nearly thirty year old story and I am sure they rather work on something newer and more relevant with their newer stuff.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: If it does all you're going to see is them getting wiped out. lol.

Not if the main threat is the Antimonitor. We'll see a tiny fight between them in the middle but it won't be the main focus. I'd love to see a scene where Ultraman and Superman (Kal-El) are going at it and then a Superman (Kal-L) with red trunks stops the fight and puts things in perspective

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well is there enough interest in it from the fans or from DC? It is a nearly thirty year old story and I am sure they rather work on something newer and more relevant with their newer stuff.

Marvel is building up to Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet, DC's big story has always been COIE. And if the Green Lanterns get their sh*t together we might get War of Light or Blackest Night movie/event

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Night4345

@saint_wildcard: If they did a direct adaption then CS is getting erased (also lol at Ultraman diving head first into the anti-matter wave). Bringing up Kal-L is a interesting point, what are they going to call him and Prime? The Supermen have the same names (Kal-El and Kal-L sound the same).

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Night4345

@smashbrawler: Huh. Interesting casting choice.

Lol. I just wanted a movie poster for COIE and didn't look at the bottom.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: If they did a direct adaption then CS is getting erased (also lol at Ultraman diving head first into the anti-matter wave). Bringing up Kal-L is a interesting point, what are they going to call him and Prime? The Supermen have the same names (Kal-El and Kal-L sound the same).

Doesn't have to be an exact copy, but take ques, kinda like BvS is taking ques from TDKR and Luthor- Man of Steel. All you need are the main three universes and maybe scenes of other universes getting the red skies. All they need to explain is that there is a multiverse and they are from separate universes, I don't think the audience is that dumb they won't get it. Also even if the CS does get erased it won't really matter, it's not like we'll see them again anyway. I just want to see that CS vs JL scene SO...F**KING...MUCH!!!

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SaintWildcard

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A much better actor than Suq Madiq

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When this guy becomes ridiculously famous because of this movie I'll be able to say that I used to work with him. What a claim to fame that would be.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: I just want to see that CS vs JL scene SO...F**KING...MUCH!!!

Big fan of the CS?

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_wildcard: I just want to see that CS vs JL scene SO...F**KING...MUCH!!!

Big fan of the CS?

HELL YEAH!!! I've been wanting a CS appearance since MoS came out. But I want a Forever Evil type CS, not the mob CS that was in Crisis on Two Earths.

BigAl_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The easiest way to do this would be to use mostly past/present screen-adaptations of characters, rather than the comic-universe (though you have to include its important/interesting characters like the Crime Syndicate who've never been depicted in live-action) itself.

It's also the art-defining opportunity to use CGI-rendering to depict those prior screen-incarnations ie. Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman...I mean just look at the CGI'd young Jeff Bridges in Tron:Legacy and T1 Arnie in the first Terminator Genisys trailer.

If I were a betting man, I'd say DC will strive to have this in cinemas no later than 2025 (the 40th anniversary of Crisis)...which gives 'em a decade to really flesh out their Cinematic and TV Universes in the lead-up to it.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

when they wish to reboot their movies........yes