Create your own.....

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By MadnessFall

1.If you were an superhero at which level would you be(Street-Fighter..,Heralds etc.)?

1.2-What would be your supername

1.3-What would be your name/What is your real name?

1.4-Which power(s) would you have

1.5-What would be your gender

1.6-How old would you be?

1.7-Where would you work(Which job)?

1.8-What would be your civil status(Married,Divorced,....if you would have an partner go to 1.81 if no skip to 2 :P)

1.81-Describe your partner(Powers,Gender,Etc...)

1.9-Who would be your arch ennemy

2-If you had a super team of 7members which powers would they have(Create your own imaginary team)?

2.1-What would be your team name?

2.2-Describe your team(Male/Female,Nationality(Skin Color),Name,Supername,....)

2.3-Who would be the arch-ennemy of each and every of your team mate(1team mate = 1ennemy)

Note:if i forgot some(Serious) questions about this thread lets me know

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

1) Near herald level.

1.2) Manchine of Course

1.3) ????? Its a secret Identity

1.4) Manchine has a had all his nerves replaced with a alien metal. His outer skin can be armored. The metal gives him his powers. The longer Manchine is in the armor the more his body is able to use his powers. Superhuman Strength: He is capable of lifting up to over 100 ton. This can be increased to several hundred tons if he decreases the targets gravity.

Superhuman Speed: The armor allows Manchine to move and react at light speeds.

Flight: The armor can allows Manchine to reach near light speeds.

Energy Conversion: The armor is also able to convert any nonkinetic/nonmagic energy into a power source Manchine can use. Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental

Protection: The armor allows manchine to operate in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, and is shielded against radiation. Manchine has no need to eat.

Artificial Intelligence: An internal artificial intelligence which Manchine calls computer that provides strategies, background information on opponents, prevents a lock on from targeting systems and monitors sensor readings.

Sensor Systems: Manchine sensors allow him to scan for everything (except magic although he can read the energy they produce). All info shows up on Manchines visor.

Invisibility: Manchine can absorb and bend light making him appear invisible.

Holographic Imaging: Manchine can alter his looks by absorbing specific light frequencies making him look like a normal person.

Enhanced Durability: His armor is indestructible. The armor cannot be cut. Kinetic energy can still be transferred to Manchine.

Force Field: Energy shielding that can protect the user from harm.

Energy Beams: Manchine can release energy beams from any where on his body. Manchine normally releases kinetic beams as they do the least amount of permant harm.

Energy Field: Manchine can extend a field that allows him to absorb or increase any energy around him.

Focased Eye Beam: Manchine can focus most of his energy through his eye piece and produce a beam that is capable of destorying a moon in one hit.

Energy Sword: If need be Manchine can produce a energy sword from his knee.

Hyperspace Transport: He also has the ability to open gateways to Hyperspace. He is one of the few beings that can travel through Hyperspace unharmed. If he pushed himself to his limit he is able to open a gateway large enough for a city to pass through.

1.5) Thats a toughy... MANchine =)

1.6) 22

1.7) I would be a student in collage.

1.8) Partner?

1.9) Photon

2.0) Go to website http://www.globaldefenseforce.com/ and see Animal Teen, Sonic Soldier, White Knight, Seige and Earthlord.

2.1) Hmmm Global Defense Force... just a guess. =)

2.2) See Website above.

2.3) Animal Teen = Chainz

Sonic Soldier = Perfect Physician

White Knight = War Wolf

Seige = Giga Girl

Earthlord = Doctor Von Strangle

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MadnessFall

1-Not Sure

1.2-Nightslayer

1.3-Ted Pearson

1.4-Shadow themed attacks and defense(Shadowire),i can teleport on a very short distance,if i die at night i will respawn,immortality,fearless,immunity to Wolfman power

1.5-Male(I'm not an perv -_- and i like the way i am o.o)

1.6-20

1.7-My own company(Funeral Stuff)

1.8-Not married yet

1.81-Name:Jessy Ambert Supername:Rose Blanche Age:18 Powers:Flowers stuff(Heal,Attack,Shield.....) Hair color:Blue(She's coloring her hair),she's an blondie Power level:High-Street Nationality:French No more detail

1.9-Narsaran(Mage)

2-Me,Jessy Ambert(Rose Blanche),Wincer Fleurdaime(Homme Dragon/Dragon Man)his dad is the dragon king her mom is an human(Wings,Superscream,Energy blast from his mouth,Control over dragons),Olivier Desrosiers(Homme Loup/Wolf Man)Ability to make peoples fear him(Evan fearless persons)he's from haîti but he moved to france,Cosmic King(He's an alien,Lod Keiyr,he can use intangibility,Cosmic Armor,He can create Cosmic energy but he cant throw it,),Solid Ghost(Joseph Hamel Louis Aka Jos Louis)supertech gunsy,Evangeline Dufort(Juggerwoman)She have Storm(blue colored)based powers,she can transform herself into an moving storm and she has an arsenal of mystic weapons

2.1-Hero Force 30

2.2-Me=Male,Jess=Female,French,Wincer=Male,French,Olivier=Male,Cosmic King=Male,Alien,Joseph Hamel=Male,Haiti,Evangeline=Woman french

2.3-Jess=Pyrolander(Pyro&Rock powers),Wincer=Dragonbash(Anti dragon,he have his own place,),Olivier=Hybrid(Once chef of the vampires,he has fall when Olivier have told the truth),Cosmic King=Asteroid Kid,Solid Ghost=Blitz(An speedster that is slower than Quicksilver but he can speed steal),Juggerwoman=Fusion man(He takes 2things put it in his ''Chest'' and the thing commes out fusionned)

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MadnessFall

@manchine said:

2.0) Go to website http://www.globaldefenseforce.com/ and see Animal Teen, Sonic Soldier, White Knight, Seige and Earthlord.

did you made the team?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By oceanmaster21
boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By boschePG

@madnessfall:

1.If you were an superhero at which level would you be(Street-Fighter..,Heralds etc.)? street level. when I make characters I like them to have flaws on a human element people can relate with

The last two I made up were called Morpheous and Myth

real names dont matter

I prefer teleportation. I like field effect-status changers. I created a guy once where his fight speed was based on the people in his aura radius

male

depends

whoever would hire a person always showing up to work with bruises or missing a long time

1.8-What would be your civil status(Married,Divorced,....if you would have an partner go to 1.81 if no skip to 2 :P)

no partners

Ill get back to the other questions later. Im tired

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Manchine
MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MadnessFall

@manchine said:

@madnessfall said:

@manchine said:

did you made the team?

Those are all my creations. Heck I have over 100 different characters. http://www.globaldefenseforce.com/Characters.html

Cool.i'll give it a look but before that i got a question what is the reason of all your characters?Fan fun or Pro future(If you dont understand my question because of my english or something like that please lets me know)?

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Manchine

I always wanted to make my own comic. Although I am currently working on the GDF comic. Less then a month ago I went forward into making it a REAL life comic. Although its costing me a nice penny. =) Hopefully in 3 months I will have issue 1 out. It will be a 3 issue Special.

https://www.facebook.com/GlobalDefenseForce

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

1. Top-tier Street level

1.2 Caribos

1.3 Caribos

1.4 Five ton strength. Spider-Man level speeds and reactions. Deathstroke mental processing power. Taskmaster style copying. Prometheus helmet ability. Precognition. Total recall. Photographic memory. Higher than Deathstroke/Batman level intelligence.

1.5 Male

1.6 Late 30s, early 40s.

1.7 Self employed.

1.8 N/A

1.81 N/A

1.9 Riot. 100 tonner. Slower and considerably less intelligent than Caribos. Cyclops(ish) level energy projection from eyes. These energy blasts would include ice, heat, shock, laser, plasma and many more.

The Experiment. Superhuman who is slightly better than me in every category. Has near enough the same powers as me. Only difference is he is evil and I am good.

2 Pff tough one off the top of my head. I'll come back to it.

2.1 Eh. Again, I'll come back to it.

2.2 I'll come back to it.

2.3 I'll come back to it.

Basically, a rip off of Deathstroke and other characters who is solely a hero. He'd use swords of some description among a lot of other weapons and tech.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By oceanmaster21

i would be a city buster

My super name would be General lightning

my real name would be jerome

my powers would be super strenght enough to light 80 tons . I would be a genius i would have all kinds of tech armor n ccol technology weapons. i can fly and have heatvision

i would be 24

my career i would be a filmmaker

i would be married her name would be brittany. she would have the same powers as wonder woman:)

my enemy would be general zod

my team would be called legion of Christpeople in my team kira nicole keith lucas titus mathew paul

kira is a sexy red head who has the power of telaphy and super strenght. nicole has the the power of lightning

keith has no super powers but is a genius. lucas has the powers of shapeshiting titus matthew are twins who share the powers of the gods which makes them superman level paul has magic he can even change reality

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MadnessFall

@manchine said:

I always wanted to make my own comic. Although I am currently working on the GDF comic. Less then a month ago I went forward into making it a REAL life comic. Although its costing me a nice penny. =) Hopefully in 3 months I will have issue 1 out. It will be a 3 issue Special.

Oh cool well i will speak my mind here so dont feel attacked or something

1.First of all the name if its was my team i would change it for an new name

2.Your team must be creative(I didnt saw your team yet),so if you have an Water powered(Only and not made in an creative way)you should change it simple heroes shouldnt be your principals

3.The ideal number for your original members should be 7 i mean look at the avengers and Justice League

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

(Miss Marvel,Vision and Black Panther are ''side'' characters)

No Caption Provided

i say this but i mean nothing(Dont follow my opinion if you dont feel like it,i dont want to command anybody).

Time to check out your website

Hope i will enjoy it

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine said:

Oh cool well i will speak my mind here so dont feel attacked or something

1.First of all the name if its was my team i would change it for an new name

2.Your team must be creative(I didnt saw your team yet),so if you have an Water powered(Only and not made in an creative way)you should change it simple heroes shouldnt be your principals

3.The ideal number for your original members should be 7 i mean look at the avengers and Justice League

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

(Miss Marvel,Vision and Black Panther are ''side'' characters)

No Caption Provided

i say this but i mean nothing(Dont follow my opinion if you dont feel like it,i dont want to command anybody).

Time to check out your website

Hope i will enjoy it

1) Team name is to late to be change. Heck I have had this site for 10+ years. =) I already know at some point in time I will make the Galaxy Defense Force. IF everything goes perfectly.

2) Each of the 5 characters have there own unique characterization. Technically there are a lot more characters that will join the team later on.

3) I had thought about having 7 characters but in all honesty. Writing for main 5 characters at one time is hard enough (Earthlord won't actually appear till the next group of comics I come out with). Hawk would be the 7th character I would have join.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sylvain

Oh nice thread!I can put my talent in action here ^_^.

Allons-y

1.If you were an superhero at which level would you be(Street-Fighter..,Heralds etc.)?

Herald

None

Fidèlius

Spinning Bomb(My Creation)

Male

Depends

Any

Complicated(My Gf just died and my long date Best friend drives me nuts(i love her) )<<<<Fiction

Well she's an powerhouse she's on the same level as me

Eldster(He control monsters like King Kong)

2-If you had a super team of 7members which powers would they have(Create your own imaginary team)?

See under(Under the questions)

See under(Under the questions)

Rouflex=Male,Québécois

Capitaine Québec=Québécois,Male

Mike=French,Male

Invisible Carnage=Québécois,Male

Spike=Male,Elleanh(God Planet Not final name btw)

R.D.=Female,Québécois

See Under the questions for more info

2.3-Who would be the arch-ennemy of each and every of your team mate(1team mate = 1ennemy)

?????

@manchine

Hi person,my name is Sylvain,Sorry for ''Spying'' but i've heard you are working on comics characters and i find your dream cool i have the same,atm i'm working on my book Kingdom Fall but once i'm done i will continue my comic dream.Ok so this said i want to know somethings

-Is it hard to make an website,Do i have to pay money if i wanted to make one?

-I saw your characters but i want to know something what are your original members?

-So your team name is Global Defense Force?Idk but i think i like it

My Team(Warning everyone dont steal my ideas or i'll eat you :O!!!!!!!)

Factor 7

1-Rouflex

High-Tech(Exo),No fire stuff or energy blasts,he cant fly

2-Capitaine Québec

Cyborg with an original arsenal,He doesnt have any cannons(energy attack) on him or any boom tube

3-Mike

He's the *** Knight

4-Invisible Carnage

Invisible,Teleportation,Telekinesie,Dark&Life Energy

5-Spike

He's the creation of all the gods(the ones i've created included)

6-Récolteuse d'âmes

soul themed

7-Me

Things i've remarked from the comics companies i've saw(Biggest ones)

-They have 7 original rosters and on the 7 there's

1mythic themed guy(Dc=Wonder Woman,Fawcett=Captain Marvel,Marvel=Thor,Labrèche Comics=Spike)

1 female-(No sexism intended-(Dc=Wonder Woman,Marvel=Black Widow <<<<<Avenger Assemble,Labrèche Comics=Récolteuse d'âmes)

1 one black guy -No Racism intented-

1Leader (Dc=Batman,Marvel=Iron Man,Labrèche Comics=Not Sure between Rouflex,Mike and Cap Qc)

1''Semi''-leader(Rouflex/Mike/Cap Qc)

1 the you are here but you might get changed/less favorite (Labrèche Comics=Invisible Carnage)

1Powerhouse

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sylvain

@manchine said:

1) Team name is to late to be change. Heck I have had this site for 10+ years. =) I already know at some point in time I will make the Galaxy Defense Force. IF everything goes perfectly.

2) Each of the 5 characters have there own unique characterization. Technically there are a lot more characters that will join the team later on.

3) I had thought about having 7 characters but in all honesty. Writing for main 5 characters at one time is hard enough (Earthlord won't actually appear till the next group of comics I come out with). Hawk would be the 7th character I would have join.

Oh i forgot here's my page https://www.facebook.com/LabrecheNation (I just created but in the future i will use it), i liked you on facebook.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Imma wing it

Above Street-Leveler

Jimmy Rancid

Jimmy Rancid

10 Tonner, Healing Factor, Tough Skin still, and a acrobat like Captain America

I am a BOY DAMIAN

Odd Jobs-Security, Headhunter, Construction, Pizza Delivery, and et cetera

Single

My Mah, I love my momma, she always has to point out when I'm messing up. MOmma;s boy YUP.

My ex... Lioness... my Mah won't let me go a day without hearing my mistake with that woman. She was fine thought bat$!%* crazy but FINE. Lion type powers.

Guess with their names

WarGirl-Odd Powers

Conscience Creed-Brains, Gadgets, Detective

Technique-Master of all Martial Arts

MetalQueen-SuperStrong, Master of Magnetism

Medical-Healing, or Hurting powers

Barnes- Controls water, ice, and wind.

The Wanted

Mostly Females 3 guys we team up because it seemed like a good idea. Variety of pigments.

WHAT FORGET that LAst question.

( + )

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well you should delete the last question.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

There were only 5 original Avengers though.

Avatar image for rideaspacecowboy
RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

#18  Edited By RideASpaceCowboy

The following is based on an original comic character that I'm writing a self-contained series of at the moment. I'll start shopping around for artists once all the issues are complete through the first draft at least. It's essentially the tale about the problems of evil and death and the hope for overcoming such.

I partly detailed my idea for such in an older thread titled The Perfect Superhero.

• Name: Superb
  • Secret Identity: Guy Godwin

Powers: The combined powers of Dr. Manhattan, Martian Manhunter, and Professor X

Vocation: Renaissance Man that advances humanity in the fields of Ethics, Governance, Metaphysics, Physics, etc. Essentially Lex Luthor at the end of Red Son meets the tulpa Superman of Action Comics #9. Confer also my response to the thread If you were Superman in the DC Universe.

Great Feats: Confer my former post New Metrics for the Evaluation of Advanced Species:

1. Demonstration of Mass-Energy Equivalence
  2. Creation of Artificial Intelligence
  3. Abolition of death and aging through self-guided evolution
  4. Reconciliation of General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics in the Theory of Everything
  5. Discovery of the Universal Moral Laws and the various proof and theorems demonstrating such
  6. Abolition of civil government
  7. Synthesis of the key interrelated branches of knowledge: Logic, Mathematics, Physics, Metaphysics, and Ethics
  8. Achievement of Faster than Light speed propulsion
  9. First Contact with interstellar intelligent life
The archetypal Superb, the most quixotic hero of all!

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Manchine

@sylvain said:

@manchine said:

Oh i forgot here's my page https://www.facebook.com/LabrecheNation (I just created but in the future i will use it), i liked you on facebook.

Yep I Liked you on facebook and gave you the name of the person doing the comic.

PS I like what I see. The best idea I can tell you is go to champions online (its free) and create your characters (as close as you can) to how they look. Some of my characters aren't perfectly the way I want them but it helps out immensely if you ever do a comic for them. It gives the person drawing them a idea how they look.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Manchine

The following is based on an original comic character that I'm writing a self-contained series of at the moment. I'll start shopping around for artists once all the issues are complete through the first draft at least. It's essentially the tale about the problems of evil and death and the hope for overcoming such.

I partly detailed my idea for such in an older thread titled The Perfect Superhero.

Powers: The combined powers of Dr. Manhattan, Martian Manhunter, and Professor X

Vocation: Renaissance Man that advances humanity in the fields of Ethics, Governance, Metaphysics, Physics, etc. Essentially Lex Luthor at the end of Red Son meets the tulpa Superman of Action Comics #9. Confer also my response to the thread If you were Superman in the DC Universe.

Great Feats: Confer my former post New Metrics for the Evaluation of Advanced Species:

4. Reconciliation of General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics in the Theory of Everything
  5. Discovery of the Universal Moral Laws and the various proof and theorems demonstrating such
  7. Synthesis of the key interrelated branches of knowledge: Logic, Mathematics, Physics, Metaphysics, and Ethics

Sounds like he would make a better villain then hero. =)

Avatar image for rideaspacecowboy
RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

@manchine said:

@rideaspacecowboy said:

How so?

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manchine said:

@rideaspacecowboy said:

How so?

As powerful as he is there is not to many people that can stop him. Makes for a very boring character unless he is a villain. =)

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@manchine: good stuff on your comic universe. Appreciated the site too.I myself have my own comic universe.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

@manchine: good stuff on your comic universe. Appreciated the site too.I myself have my own comic universe.

I always like to hear about other comic universes any more info on yours?

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sylvain

@manchine said:

@sylvain said:

@manchine said:

Yep I Liked you on facebook and gave you the name of the person doing the comic.

PS I like what I see. The best idea I can tell you is go to champions online (its free) and create your characters (as close as you can) to how they look. Some of my characters aren't perfectly the way I want them but it helps out immensely if you ever do a comic for them. It gives the person drawing them a idea how they look.

Ok well thanks for the like,i might not post anything in an while,i have so many characters in my book(like 1 000+ but some of the characters will be deleted because they are not worthy,most of them are villains) but i didnt draw any because i cant.I know there's some game that would help me.Thanks for the ideas,oh hmmm about the site is it hard to do one?

@rideaspacecowboy said:

Oh Interesting character but if i could give you some recommandations i would say that if you want it to be an hero than you should not make him your main because peoples doesnt like overpowered characters or you could make him an villain (Look at thanos and Darkseid).Oh and the name i dont realy like it but that's my opinion.This said his powers and his look are awesome.

@boschepg said:

Cool man can i have more info?I mean its super to heard about other Comicverses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well talking about my villains lets me put some on here

-The Last Outlaw(An immortal Cowboy)One of the main villains of Mike but not the arch one.

-Khratom(He claims to be the king of the universe,he attacks Gods to make them kneel before him)Do you like his name cause i'm realy not sure about it,he's an Factor 7 Villain

-Doctor Snow(Ice themed guy)He fights against Rouflex

-Miss Molecules(Can altern her molecules to transform herself into Monsters,)Rouflex villain

-Man Owl(He looks like Man-bat but he have different powers)Cap Qc Villain

I'm tired so i'll stop here.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain Its not hard to make a website. Any site builders can help you create one. I still have several characters from my RPG days that are not made up yet. The problem is not just making them up but to give them a history and characterization. That becomes the hard part.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sylvain

@manchine said:

@sylvain Its not hard to make a website. Any site builders can help you create one. I still have several characters from my RPG days that are not made up yet. The problem is not just making them up but to give them a history and characterization. That becomes the hard part.

Ok well i'll go find some help.The hardest thing is not to make the site but to make it popular.Ah popularity.Well talking about my characters (1 000)most of them already have their basic history,they almost all have an reason to exist (Example Kid-man only exist to give an lesson to rouflex,he will die in the beginning).My favorite hero from all my comics is Spike not because he's the kid of all the gods but for others examples that i might not want to tell lol.All i can say is that Spike is an badass just like Batman&Wolverine,he's not too much overpowered(Well he's a little bit) but he can kick asses with style(i dont have any example,his attitude is kinda unique,i dont want to sound pretentious or idk what(i'm not saying that he's the best character there is) i'm being honest and reasonable here,Well i might forgot some characters o.o but i dont think someone in Marvel or Dc has the same attitude as Spike but i might be wrong),my strongest non entity villain is propably Khratom(:S name) without preps he can dance with gods and with preps he can beat weaker entities,my strongest >>superhero<< is propably Fidèlius his spinning bomb(nothing to do with an explosion its only an name,its not an energy blast or an heat vision(No explosion/Energy))rivals the Goku attack ,Note aside my fav character from other comics is Flash(Wally West).

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sylvain said:

@manchine said:

Ok well i'll go find some help.The hardest thing is not to make the site but to make it popular.Ah popularity.Well talking about my characters (1 000)most of them already have their basic history,they almost all have an reason to exist (Example Kid-man only exist to give an lesson to rouflex,he will die in the beginning).My favorite hero from all my comics is Spike not because he's the kid of all the gods but for others examples that i might not want to tell lol.All i can say is that Spike is an badass just like Batman&Wolverine,he's not too much overpowered(Well he's a little bit) but he can kick asses with style(i dont have any example,his attitude is kinda unique,i dont want to sound pretentious or idk what(i'm not saying that he's the best character there is) i'm being honest and reasonable here,Well i might forgot some characters o.o but i dont think someone in Marvel or Dc has the same attitude as Spike but i might be wrong),my strongest non entity villain is propably Khratom(:S name) without preps he can dance with gods and with preps he can beat weaker entities,my strongest >>superhero<< is propably Fidèlius his spinning bomb(nothing to do with an explosion its only an name,its not an energy blast or an heat vision(No explosion/Energy))rivals the Goku attack ,Note aside my fav character from other comics is Flash(Wally West).

The thing you must remember is to make your team with weaker characters and some strong character. A diversity is what is needed.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sylvain

@manchine said:

The thing you must remember is to make your team with weaker characters and some strong character. A diversity is what is needed.

Yeah that's basic stuff.My strongest is on an Herald level and my weakest is on an Street level.

Talking about diversity my team doesnt need changes(but i will because i'm never sure of myself -_-)

1-Mythic themed (Zeus,Odin and etc)

1.1-She's the Gf of Number 1 she's an Phénomène(My version of Mutants).

2-Tech themed

2.1-She's the Gf of Number 2 girlfriend,she's powerless,she's depressed.

3-Patriotism

3.1-She's the gf of Number 3 she has powers but i didnt find them yet.

4-Medieval-God(Christian)Stuff(I'm not christian but i think its an epic idea)

4.1-Long date wife,she died a long time ago,So Mike is an lonely guy.

5-Soul

5.1-He is number 5 Boyfriend,Intergalactic Police(Might looks like Green Lantern)

6-Dark&Light (Bad and good)

6.1-Didnt decide about anything on her

7-Alien

7.1-Longtime friend she became to fall in love with Fidèlius after the time F falled from the sky after saving the world from Asteroid man(Cosmic Powered and F was at his ''debut''),if he didnt have high leveled Heal he would have died (He destroyed an building when the act happened ,R.i.p.),when the Gf of Fidèlius died(After the unsucces try of F to save her),F started to look insane at that time she first kissed him,he ran away and took time on his own,when he camme back he didnt say any word,he didnt say to her that he was back all he was doing is saving his city,the friends of f told to Lucie-Ange(Girl name)that he was back,after many tries she finaly get to talk to him(She menaced to break him if he doesnt talk to her,She has the power to do that but if its an serious fight F should be able to beat her but he doesnt want) she had to know his feelings about her,well i think i've gived enought info o_o. (Complicated love story)

Oh btw 1,4,5&6 might sound similar but they are different.

Oh hmmm i wanted to say something about your manchine,i dont think i like his vision thing because he looks like Cyclops(i know its not reserved to him but i wanted to lets you know my opinion).

My stories are dark i think you noticed(Deaths,Depression,Etc).

-Thanks For Reading-

-Sylvain

MadnessFall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

interesting comments

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

interesting comments

Yeah i know!Oh if you plan to make an comic company than take time and share some of your stuff on this Page