#52  Edited By Guardiandevil83
nojellykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ultimate Hercules

You've heard of his heroics and his insanity, but you still haven't heard it all. Hercules went on a rampage throughout Greece, upon his mutilating of his wife and children, slaying armies, towns, cities, all for a perverse enjoyment. Earning his uncle, the God of War; Ares as an enemy. Whom had lost worshippers due to the machinations of the mad demi-God. Blood flowed into the sea, taking away it's beauty, and also angering Poseidon, as well. When confronted by his brothers, Zeus refused to act, feeling spurned by the mortals whom had begun to worship new God's. But Hera, whom started it all, banished her stepson through time and space, where miraculously, he was transported to modern day Chicago, where he again started his spree until stopped by a combination of the Ultimate X-Men and Defenders.

High feat: breaking the spine of Ultimate Wolverine despite the. adamantium laced skeleton. Punched ultimate Hulk into space. Fought two teams singlehandedly, despite powerhouses like aforementioned, Hulk, and Ultimate, Sasquatch.

Low end, punched himself out once while drunk.

nowhere in there say he can fly.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Incredible Dr Vishanti Strange

The 3 Gods Agamotto, Oshtur & Hoggoth have made the Ultimate Sacrifice & given their combined powers/Knowledge & trinkets to Doctor Strange.

Morals - As ever a bastion for peace & harmony in the Marvel Uni.

Powers - Master of Magic & able to traverse the Universe with a thought.Psychic powers far beyond anything seen in the Marvel uni.

High End Feats - Able to make Mephisto & his minions kneel before before him in Mephistos own realm with his immense Psychic/Magic mind control.

Weakness - His own morals & only being able to kill as a last resort.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

So we have @beware_my_power's Flash, @veshark's Superman, @jonsmith's Batman, and @squalleon's Wonder Woman so far for an Ultimate-powered Justice League (we could call it the Ultimate League...naw that sounds silly doesn't it?)

Any takers for an Aquaman or Green Lantern? I suppose Ion would be the GL in a league like this.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By hart7668

@beware_my_power said:

@hart7668: jon Stewart or Alan scott as ION?

I was thinking Kyle Rayner. He was ION for a time, right? Also, we should get a MMH

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: yeah, I mean someone make a nore powerful ION

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: yeah, I mean someone make a nore powerful ION

A more powerful ION? Grief. Depending on the treatment of MMH and Aquaman, we may get a Justice League that is solely used for multi-versal threats. Like my Ult. Goku v.2 :p

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@hart7668: Multiversal+++ threats... Ultimate Flash soloed AM and Mandrakk xD

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Beware_My_Power
hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: Multiversal+++ threats... Ultimate Flash soloed AM and Mandrakk xD

:p

@ostyo said:

@hart7668: @beware_my_power: I could try my hand at Aquaman, but I'll need to think about it...

Give him world-wide hydrokinesis and the ability to issue commands at any organism who's evolutionary ladder includes anything remotely aquatic xD

Now, whether they'd listen or not and how far back their marine origins were would limit the power of his TP. Or something like that. I dunno, do waht you want lol

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TommyJones1945

Sweet idea. I think I'll do one.

No Caption Provided

Ultimate Green Lantern(Halley Jordan)

Origin: Named after the famous Halley's comet, Halley Jordan who grew up in Coast city has always been fascinated with space/air travel. Soon enough at the young age of twenty, she becomes the first woman to join the U.S Air Force and becomes a pilot. While on a bombing mission over enemy territory, her plane gets hit with an energy surge which sends her plane crashing down. On ground, she tries to escape the soldiers until she runs into the cause of the spike; A dying Abin Sur who witnessed her strong will, courage and determination in the face of opposition. And then he gives her the ring, she turns into a lantern, kicks ass, and then becomes a member of the corps and the JL.

Powers: Your usual green lantern powers that rely on willpower. Halley is very powerful. While she uses constructs, she is extremely proficient in hand-to-hand combat and prefers this style of fighting to your usual ring-slinging brawl. This makes her a valued combatant especially since the Ultimate GLC have to deal with the other corps. The Ultimate rings also work well similarly to the Prime versions, except these ones can absorb energy as well.

High end feats: Quite a lot. Fought and defeated 800 Manhunters, Kept up with Ultimate Flash, tore a planet apart with a construct while bloodlusted, overpowered Ultimate Ganthet in a contest of willpower, mastered the green spectrum of willpower, contained a supernova, and stalemated Ultimate WW on Apokalips while both were brainwashed.

Low end feats: Beaten by Ultimate Sinestro in their first encounter, and got dumped by Ultimate Batman :(.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

my Boy Roy Harper Aka Red Arrow .

Roy is sent to the marvel universe to inspect and bring back some valuable weapons where he then is quickly ambushed by Hobgoblin when he wake he a lil different both his arms metal now like winter soldier which gave him 2 ton strength plus magical asgardian enhancements that Harry Has Stolen and has injected roy with so now roy can lift 32 tons with magic magic base he can enhance himself.

feats for roy.After roy returns to dc he efffortlesey stomps deathstroke with his knew abilities the manages to kill ocean master by sticking his arms threw OM Chest

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Aquaman

Arthur Curry was a former Olympic Swimmer and talented young Archeologist trying to restore his late father's academic reputation by proving the existence of the legendary Atlantis. The research notes his father had left him eventually helped Arthur narrow down the location of Atlantis to somewhere in the mid Atlantic off the coast of Northern Africa and Southern Europe. The trip to find the lost continent was funded by Arthur himself after the College refused to support and even fired him like his father before, after selling everything he owned he was able to hire a small crew and boat to aid him on his quest.

The notes in his father's logs told Arthur that his crew would have to arrive at the location of Atlantis on exactly the same day the continent had sunk beneath ocean, but when they reached their goal a violent storm destoryed boat and Arthur blacked out as he was thrown overboard into the raging seas. When he awoke he found himself on the shore of island, the small island's beaches were littered with the wreckage of countless different types of ships and aircrafts from through ages. Arthur explored his new surroundings and discovered the ruins of a ancient temple, the temple held within it's five artifacts, Atlantean text on the walls revealed that the artifacts were powerful magic objects that granted the kings of Atlantis control over all Earth's ocean and lea life. Arthur not having any other opitions put on the five artifacts and was instantly granted the knowledge of all the former kings, this revealed to him how to calm the raging storms around the island and escape back to the mainland. It was then that Arthur was able to restore his father's reputation, he became instant celebirty over night and the media dubbed him "Aquaman" for suriving out at sea for three months. He wasn't interested in the fame though because the artifacts revealed to him that the same great evil that had destoryed Atlantis would be returning, and only he could stop it. So begun Aquaman's quest to protect the world and it's water.

Powers/Abilities

The five Atlantean artifacts each grant Arthur a different set of powers that allow him to watch over all the World's oceans.

Atlantean King's Crown: This battle helmet allows Aquaman to breath in any environment regardless of the oxygen available, allowing him to surive in extremely toxic areas or even the cold vaccum of space. The helmet also grants the wearer all of the knowledge of the past kings of Atlantis and powerful telepathic control and connection to all the creatures of the sea at all times. Telepathy is so strong that Aquaman once coommanded a whole pod of Humpback whales to rescue people from a sinking cruise liners while fighting off the mental attacks of Ultimate Despero.

Atlanten Battle Mail: This body armor grants it's wearer incredible powers of hydrokinesis and invulnerability. The control over water is so great that Aquaman can use it to fly, create contient destorying tidal waves, heal himself and others. The armor constantly surrounds his body in an aura of water that can allow him to shrug off blows from powerful beings like Ultimate Superman and Wonder Woman. If Aquaman focuses hard enough he can actually tranforms his body into a mystical water allowing all physical attacks to pass through him harmlessly.

Atlantean Wrist/Leg Bracers: This set of limb protection grants the wearer amazing superhuman strength and swimming abilities. Aquaman was able to defeat Ultimate Solomon Grundy and Gorilla Grodd at the same time by simply punching them into submission. He can swim around the entire Earth 20 times in less then 0.3 seconds.

Atlantean Belt: The Belt power simply allows Aquaman to equip and summon the other arifacts from any location. He has once summon artifacts from half way across the galaxy.

King's Trident: The ultimate weapon of Atlantis gives user Absolute control over weather, magic electrokinesis, telekinsis control of the weapon. The trident is completely immune to all forms of magic and is completely indestructable. The Trident is sharp enough to pierce through any material, and has even deflected Ultimate Darkseid's Omega Beams by cutting through them.

When wearing the fullset Aquaman's physical abilites rival even Ultimate Superman and Captain Marvel.

High End Feat: When a doomsday asteroid larger then the state of Alaska was falling towards Earth Aquaman create a massive drilling pillar of water and lighting that completely obliterated it into dust well before it came close to hitting the city of London.

Low End Feat: Defeated bank robbers by controling the water in their body to force them to surrender.

Weakness: Arthur is just a normal man when not wearing the artifacts and has all the weaknesses that come with that.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tommyjones1945: ultimate Flash wasn't trying when U GL kept up with him, right... RIGHT?!?!?! Jk XD

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Ostyo
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Beware_My_Power
hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nojellykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By nojellykid
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: Green Arrow would like to apply for Reserve Membership. With you guys out fighting inter-dimensional Gods, and Aliens, who looks out for the little guy? Who looks out for the man leaving the convenient store with snacks for the kids, and some punk pulls out a strap?

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nojellykid: I was thinking more for an "Ultimate" Justice League. I don't Doc Ock will ever be on a Justice League.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: I was thinking that this "Ultimate" League would be something for extra-dimensional threats.

nojellykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668 said:

@guardiandevil83: I was thinking that this "Ultimate" League would be something for extra-dimensional threats.

Well Dr. Octopus is evil so Ill wait for the multi dimensional sinister six

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hart7668: Exactly. You guys need players on the streets.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Y'all doing it wrong. This is the ULTIMATE versions. Yet some of you are making them barely planet/sun busters. Where's the Galaxy/Universe busting Wolverine with claws the size of the universe here? Come on. :D

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@jeepeh said:

Y'all doing it wrong. This is the ULTIMATE versions. Yet some of you are making them barely planet/sun busters. Where's the Galaxy/Universe busting Wolverine with claws the size of the universe here? Come on. :D

This...

yeah this was kinda the point... prolly gonna edit the OP... sorry guys @_@

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

This...

Can I use an anime character? >_>

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#86  Edited By judasnixon
No Caption Provided

Ultimate Hopey Glass. She will kill you with punk rock, indy comics, and hot girl on girl action......

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's another Example:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ultimate Supergirl (I would've properly drawn it, but my scanner isn't working...):

After facing an emotional crisis, when she was trapped in the Phantom Zone (Long Story :P) The rings of fallen members from all of the Lantern corps (except for Larfleeze's ring for obvious reasons) found their way through a schism created by her constant outbursts.

Each of the rings helps her solve a dilemma in her mind... except for greed... Kara seeks out Larfleeze, but fails to defeat him despite her combined powers... she could not take on the might of an entire corp in one being... Then rage overcomes her very being and she absorbs the energy of the red central power battery on the spot and she becomes the host for THE BUTCHER entity!!!

With the help of the entity, Kara gets the best of Larfleeze and takes Ophidian for herself. However, instead of helping... Ophidian just adds to the negativity... stacking hunger up with rage. One by one she hunts the Lantern central power batteries down, absorbing their powers and hosting their entities. Alan is the last one standing... he fuses the power of the Starheart with ION!!!! The two clash... but 6 entites>>> one amped entity, and Alan goes down....with the spectrum complete, Kara wants everyone in the multiverse to fell how she felt in the Phantom zone, so she overloads their emotions; the universes within close proximity are simply wiped out from the over-exposure at the epicenter.

The League is called in, but most of them are quickly dispatched of, except for ultimate Superman, who, being Ze Ubermensch, is unaffected by the wave of emotions; he is unbiased, and his will never waivers. He calms Kara down and the day is saved... for now...

Kara is being currently kept inside of a compact phantom zone containment unit... in the center of the Speed force... while serving as a universal lantern power battery.

Powers:

-Complete control of all the emotions in the multiverse

-Reality warping on a multiversal scale

-minor time manipulation

Feats:

High end: Soloed the entire ultimate league (except Supes) by tapping into and exploiting their emotions until they all broke down into tearful nervous wrecks.

Low end: Superman was able to calm her down :P

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Beware_My_Power
@jeepeh said:

@beware_my_power said:

@jeepeh said:

This...

Can I use an anime character? >_>

of course! :D

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

ULTIMATE. TENGEN TOPPA. PRIME!

After the defeat of Unicron, Optimus Prime realized that they may eventually face a threat greater than they could overcome. He had Ratchet put in countless hours in the lab to create a weapon stronger than anything they might face. After 5 years of work, Ratchet finally presented the new weapon. An "armor" that can only run on a combination of the Matrix of Leadership and Spiral Energy that constantly leak from the torso. Spiral Energy is a physics defying power that is the embodiment of "evolution" that all beings with double helix DNA structure are capable of unlocking. In order to access this power Ratchet had to take a human blood sample and mix it with the weapon's engine.

It can create matter on a galactic to Universal level scale with ease.

It's energon axe is the size of 2.5 Universes.

Probability Manipulation

The angrier it gets. The stronger it gets. (Haha, it runs off of willpower.)

It's easily the size of 100 galaxies.

The bullets it's Ion Cannons fire are the size of the milky way galaxy.

It has a cape. :D

Even with all these powers, we still don't know where the heck his trailer goes when he transforms.

Highest feat: Ate a big bang level equivalent energy beam and defeated a being that exists on the 11th dimension. (Mxptylic got nothin on dis) while simultaneously kicking Unicron.

Lowest Feat: Primus punched him in the face for not making him a planet sized burrito.

@beware_my_power How'd I do? I pretty much just combined Gurren Lagann and Optimus Prime.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:
No Caption Provided

ULTIMATE. TENGEN TOPPA. PRIME!

After the defeat of Unicron, Optimus Prime realized that they may eventually face a threat greater than they could overcome. He had Ratchet put in countless hours in the lab to create a weapon stronger than anything they might face. After 5 years of work, Ratchet finally presented the new weapon. An "armor" that can only run on a combination of the Matrix of Leadership and Spiral Energy that constantly leak from the torso. Spiral Energy is a physics defying power that is the embodiment of "evolution" that all beings with double helix DNA structure are capable of unlocking. In order to access this power Ratchet had to take a human blood sample and mix it with the weapon's engine.

It can create matter on a galactic to Universal level scale with ease.

It's energon axe is the size of 2.5 Universes.

Probability Manipulation

The angrier it gets. The stronger it gets. (Haha, it runs off of willpower.)

It's easily the size of 100 galaxies.

The bullets it's Ion Cannons fire are the size of the milky way galaxy.

It has a cape. :D

Even with all these powers, we still don't know where the heck his trailer goes when he transforms.

Highest feat: Ate a big bang level equivalent energy beam and defeated a being that exists on the 11th dimension. (Mxptylic got nothin on dis) while simultaneously kicking Unicron.

Lowest Feat: Primus punched him in the face for not making him a planet sized burrito.

@beware_my_power How'd I do? I pretty much just combined Gurren Lagann and Optimus Prime.

1. HOLY SH**, A CAPE!!!!!

2. Dat trailer, tho

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3255e75dae4
deactivated-5e3255e75dae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm doing Ultimate Dr. Manhattan, not because he is my favorite, but because he is probably the most powerful superhero and I'm up for the challenge. I didn't want to do the one above all because there really is no way to make him more powerful.

Powers/abilities

-Can Shape shift into any size and shape.

-Bring Back the dead

-Sees the future and can change it

-Slow and speed up time itself

-Read minds

-Age anyone he wants

-Give anyone any superpower they want

-Can teleport between multiverses

-Turn anything into platinum

-Plus all the powers from the comic

Feats

High End: Can consume multiple stars at a time/can recreate the big bang (your choice)

Low End: It took him .000005 nano seconds to disintegrate a star

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gor724: ..... That's low end? >_>

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Beware_My_Power
jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Beware_My_Power
Yes... and it's all for you... xD
Yes... and it's all for you... xD

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@mediocregeist: Wow, wow man, follow the rules, you were supposed to power up the characters not down.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

Here's yer Ultimate Deathstroke for ya!

ULTIMATE Deathstroke

History:Tommy 'Slade' Wayne was Ultimate Batman's older brother (at the age of 16, while Batman was 8) as a child, and when their parents were attacked, Slade was the brave fool who ran at the mugger, wanting to please their parents by standing up for them. However, the robber quickly turned on him and shot him straight through the eye and severely damaged the brain, then proceeded to kill the parents, as the story goes. So, using the billions their parents had, Slade installed a supercomputer into his brain and eye in order to function not just normally, but superhumanly. Not wanting to return home after the embarrassment of his bravery, Slade left the city to go think things through. However, Slade first noticed his abilities when he was watching a martial arts movie on a plane and a terrorist suddenly attacked. Picking up a plastic knife, he quickly disabled the terrorist using the skills he saw in the movie. Surprised, he decided to live life as a mercenary- not wanting to become full hero in case he ever encountered his brother and was forced to deal with the grief and pity that would be sure to ensue- he also has never revealed to anyone, even Ultimate Batman, his true identity, and has taken necessary procedures to do so.

Abilities:

Slade's supercomputer brain is able to memorize everything he sees- for example, a martial arts style. This has made him adept with a sword and most guns. His eye is capable of seeing up to 3x farther than his human eye, and he can react much faster than most.

High End Feat: Mentally, he has defeated Ultimate Superman in a game of chess 3-0. The two resorted to this as a means of fighting, as Lois' life was in danger and only Slade knew how to save her. Lois was saved, as Superman resorted to more... persuasive, means, via a punch to the face which took MONTHS to look normal again. Physically he has defeated 12 Ultimate Green Lanterns simultaneously, on a random encounter.

Low End Feat: Lost to Hitgirl in a random encounter.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@_atomikill_: pretty nice, I was actually think up a story using bruce waynes older brother, cool that you thought that as well. I'd recommend adding the supersoldier serum into the origin somehow though. Also I knew whoever made Ultimate Deathstroke would say getting beat by Hit-Girl is the low showing, but whatever, even with all the training I gave her she probably wasnt quite DS level anyway.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman:

Well I would've put something different for a Low-End feat, but to be perfectly honest I didn't want to restrict DS too much and it didn't seem like Hit Girl was very... superhuman. And yeah, I was wondering on how to put the serum in there.