Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Beware_My_Power

Take your favorite Comic character and power him/her up to EPIC Proportions!!!

Rules:

- must start out considerably below Skyfather Level

-Cannot just make them omnipotent

-Ultimate version needs to retain link(s) to the original powers

-Make up a high and low end feat

-Description of what the character can do

-Must end up Skyfather+++ Level

My character to Ultimate-erize:

Wally West
Wally West

My ultimate Wally West basically looks identical to his Kingdom Come Counter part

Powers/Abilities:

- Far beyond speed now... he is the reason everything in the multiverse moves; he isn't speed, he is basically the concept of physics

- Can effortlessly steal speed from entire universes to balance out and correct the speed in other universes

- Nigh-omnipresent, just by standing still his vibrations allow him to set foot in countless multiverses and planes at once

- Can control the motion atoms and molecules at a Universal Scale

- IMPs have been improved to where each punch has as much mass as he wants by controlling his atomic structure

- If he were to run at his fastest... He'd be able to cover every square inch of countless universes... at once

- Serious reaction time is considerably less than a planck time, thus he can beat many reality warpers

- Durability of your average abstract xD

- Lives in his own pocket of nothingness, where he watches upon and balances the multiverse

Feats:

High end:

Combat: With their combined powers,Mandrakk and COIE Anti-Monitor found their way into Flash's little pocket dimension. They hoped to end him and the concept of physics to plunge the multiverse into a chaotic state. Flash effortlessly dodges their blasts and even out- maneuvers their reality warping. He then breaks through AM's armor in one punch and steals the two villains' speed. He repairs AM's armor puts them back in place, and rearranges some atoms in everyone's brains to erase their memory of Mandrakk's and AM's absence. The two dare not mess with Wally again... they do not speak of him... :P

Speed: Beat Runner in a race across the multiverse. Runner was given the Space and Time gems and a 25 Universe head start. Before Runner could move an atom's length in the 25th Universe, Wally finished the race... in a casual jog... ;)

Low end: Wally catches a glimpse of the fight between Archie Super Sonic and Hyper Knuckles. He decides to lend them a fraction of his speed to make the fight more interesting. The resulting impact slightly amuses him... xD

In short: He is the ultimate speed-blitzer :P

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Cool idea, friend.

Let me think...well, since you're doing Flash, I'd do an Ultimate Superman, since I've had some ideas for him for a while now.

No Caption Provided

Powers & Abilities:

Ubermensch: Ultimate Superman would be the physical and mental embodiment of a 'perfect man'. What that means is that his cognitive capabilities are so advanced that he's become the idealized version of a human being. Intelligent enough to comprehend complex thoughts, yet emotionally-mature enough to understand his own role and duty as a superhero. I think in an 'Ultimate' world of flawed, realistic heroes - making Ultimate Superman a perfect man without flaws would make him stand out so much.

Superhuman Physicals: In terms of powers, I'd keep his abilities slightly below Pre-52 Superman's. I'd make it so that he's actually extremely powerful, but because he's extremely aware of his own destructive potential, he keeps a cap on his powers. His punches can create seismic earthquakes, and his flight generates sonic booms. Superman should feel like a force of nature. I'd imagine that the team would only bring Superman out when the threat is so bad that no one else can contain it. Basically, Ultimate Superman would be like a living WMD, so immensely powerful that he only ever joins a fight as a weapon-of-last-resort. You wouldn't call Ultimate Supes to stop a robbery or save a life - you'd call him when Darkseid's army has conquered the Earth.

Feats: As a high-end feat, Ultimate Luthor has defeated the entire League, and returned to an island base built entirely on Kryptonite. Superman - from over a mile away - snaps his fingers once. The resulting kinetic force is so powerful that it generates a huge tsunami that hits the island, destabilizes the island's volcano causing it to erupt, and then finally sinking the entire isle around two hours later. Oh, and huge seismic disturbances are also created as a result, sinking multiple island chains in the (unpopulated!) area. Low-end feat: during the battle with Darkseid, Superman and Ultimate Flash strategize by talking to one another at superhuman speeds, creating a foolproof strategy to defeat their foe in 1.2 seconds.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: THAT'S low end? XD

Thanks for the input BTW :D

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@veshark: THAT'S low end? XD

Thanks for the input BTW :D

I've always wanted to see that ever since that issue where Clark and Wally talk at super-speeds xD

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark: lol, I imagine this plan is literally at the last second with darkseid standing in front of them, too slow to comprehend their words xD

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Cloakx14
No Caption Provided

powerfist - the ability of super strength, unbreakable skin & chi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

ULTIMATE SOLOMON GRUNDY!

----------------------------------

No Caption Provided

-------------

Cyrus is killed again and when he comes back he ends up with all of the powers of the green. (Swamp things powers)

He can teleport instantaneously wherever organic life is. (High end for Speed) He can run at light speed if need be (Low end)

He's still kinda stupid.. I'm not big on super smart Grundy but this doesn't mean he isn't a genius he thinks at a primal level. His brain works on instinct so.. he just does things (somewhat clumsily) without thinking it over.

As far as strength goes he one shots Superman with ease. (High end) He shatters mountains with his fists. (Lowish end)

I'd go farther with this.. later. I'll edit the rest of the stuff in tomorrow.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll take Ultimate Batman then.

No Caption Provided

Power/Abilities: He's Batman. More seriously, Ultimate Batman has less scruples about what tech he uses than his Earth 1 counterpart. As long as it's non lethal and NOT a gun, he'll use it. Alien, magic, if he can understand it, he'll use it to his advantage. His physical abilities are on par with his Earth 1 counterpart, but his mental abilities excel said counterpart. He is one of the few men capable of presenting a mental challenge to Ultimate Superman in strategy, occasionally even surpassing him through sheer dogged tenacity and focus.

High End Feat: His win-loss record against Ultimate Superman is 50-16. In chess. Though Superman deliberately slows down his own thought speed for these games. For physicality, once defeated the entire League of Assassins (roughly 1,000 members, including Ra's Al Ghul, Talia, and Ultimate Bane) singlehandedly over the course of two days. Granted, he had the advantage of terrain that helped neutralize their numbers, but still.

Low End Feat of Intimidation: After Ultimate Joker shot Barbara Gordon and kidnapped James Gordon, a new Commissioner was appointed and Gordon presumed dead. When the new Commissioner wasn't eager to step down, Batman walked into GCPD headquarters through the front door, in full view of every officer there, and walked into the Commissioner's office. Ten minutes later, Batman left the way he came, and the Commissioner surrendered the position back to Gordon within the hour.

I dunno, how's that? Apologies to @veshark if I'm low-selling his Ultimate Superman.

MasterBelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate-power Captain America. Cap is injected with Hulk and Wolverine's DNA and the serum that created Sentry. Cap now has an instantaneous healing factor the equivalent of Hulk and Wolverine's combined. Cap also gets Hulk's strength, in that the madder he gets, the stronger he gets, yet he'll always be in control. He also gets all of Sentry's powers. Due to all this combined with his great spirit, he's worthy to lift Mjolnir and can take it into battle whenever there's something wrong with Thor. FREEDOM PREVAILS.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Ultimate Hit-Girl

No Caption Provided

Abilities: Hit-Girl was taken to the Ultimate DC universe and trained by Redhood for a year. After a disagreement with Jason, Ra's al Ghul took her and trained her for 2 years. After an attack on Ra's al Ghuls place Hit-Girl found it was time to branch out. Mindy leaves, but on good conditions with Ras. After journeying around a bit she finds herself to Lady Shiva. Lady Shiva trains her for 4 years. At the age of 22 Hit-Girl leaves ready to prove herself to the rest of the DC Universe.

High-end Feat:

No Caption Provided

She took down all the people in the picture above with lots and lots of prep with Ra's and Shiva, not to mention the story was written by Loeb :P. She took down Ultimate Deathstroke (Somebody make him) in a standard encounter, not without some damage of course. She was able to follow around Ultimate Batman for hours before being spotted.

Low-end Feat: She was bested by a serious Tim Drake who had been fighting for days.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No pics.

Ultimate Green Arrow

Taking a bit from the show, Oliver Queen washes up on an Island somewhere in Asia, and is gunned down on arrival. Somehow he survives, and is instead taken prisoner; by South African pirates under the employ of Dr Ivo, who, because of his strength, and unwillingness to die, decides, to use Oliver for his twisted experimentation. The meshing of Cybernetics with Organic material.

Powers/abilities

Enhanced strength due to the installation of cybernetic prosthetic, limps. Both Arms and legs. Enhanced eyesight due to cybernetic replacements, as well. Oliver is able to lift 4 tons under normal conditions, and 7, under extreme duress. A nano-processor is implanted in to his brain, allowing him to consume information at a quicker pace then normal, mathematics, mechanics, linguistics, etc, there is nothing he can't learn extremely fast.

Skills: During his 5 years on the Island, Ivo hired world renowned killer-for-hire, ultimate Natas, to instruct young Mr.Queen, in the arts of assassination. Feeling a certain kinship with the Bow and Arrow, Oliver became quite adept, to the point that Natas coaxed Ivo into keeping the weapon away from him if there was no need to have it. Ivo did not heed these warnings, and it eventually led to his death. Oliver is possibly one of the greatest hand to hand fighters in ultimate DCU. Due to his enhanced brain functions and body, he has mastered Akido, 20 forms of Kung Fu, Nine forms of Karate including Shotokan, Budakan, and Kempo. Not to mention, boxing, fencing, judo, ju jitsu, and krav maga.

High in feat: Held his own against the Ultimate League of Assassins three best fighters, Shiva, Bronze Tiger, and Silver Monkey simultaneously.

Low End: Beaten by Ultimate Batman. Lol

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Bierschneeman

OK I will have to come back and do this properly later after I thought about it, but for now.

I already Storyboarded an entire history of the DC universe, as if it was DCs Ultimates, mostly the one rule is that death has actual meaning.

heres some highlights, (sorry its mostly bat Universe, but Thats where I started because I hated the idea of an 80-100 year old wailing on people nightly.)

first, The Death of (second?) Robin, happens, and he never comes back. Riddler is killed off by the Joker for stepping on his punchlines (when Batman tries to save him, The Riddler gives him a riddle on how to turn off the machine he's trapped in... batman fails to figure it out in time.) short time later the Death of Superman storyarc happens, He does come back, but this is in the 80s not early 90s, and he is grey haired currently (in the storyboard that is) The Joker kills Gordon. At about 1991 (this date is significant, on purpose to coincide with real world events) Bruce Wayne dies, and without skipping a beat Dick Grayson picks up the cowl, and NO ONE is the wiser, The Joker finds out Grayson is Batman kills Batgirl and Grayson (Batman) goes ballistic as three prime pseudo-family members and his fiance were all killed by one sadistic psychopath, and Grayson kills the Joker... in cold blood. and walks away.

That leaves us to the now most of the old leaguers still left are getting on in years and some have passed the cape on, and remain in a non-heroing capacity. (Hal Jordan is retired but hangs out, Guy Gardner is dead, John Stewart is close to retirement, Wonder Woman has passed the torch to Donna Troy (based on the third incarnation I think? maybe the foruth) Wally West is the current Flash. and Batman (Grayson) is getting old too, with a strained non-speaking relationship with Damien Wayne ever since Damien found out what Dick did to the Joker. and David Zavimbe is stepping up to the plate as Batwing, a needed member of the bat family, as strained relationships and a dottering age of Grayson has made the group of superheroes weak.

when I come back, Ill work up the Ultimates Batwing... I think... I might just do 25 year old Damien Wayne and whatever he is doing currently... haven't really worked on him that much.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Ultimate Sentry is a drastically less powerful than his 616 counterpart but no less still a major powerhouse. He isn't mind-wiping everybody to forget he existed but he has stayed under the radar long enough to keep S.H.I.E.L.D from actively searching for him. He sells his services out to anyone with enough money to afford him, be they hero or villain but only when it's absolutely necessary due to him being a complete wildcard thanks to his mental instability and heavy drinking.

Sentry's powers are created from a mixture of an advanced and experimental Super Soldier Serum and magic-based technology embedded directly into his body, Sentry is a top-tier character easily on par with Thor and the like. Sentry is incredibly strong, able to trade blows with the both Asgardian and Olympian gods. His powers are more solar-based this time around to actually hold true to the whole "power of a million exploding suns".

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonsmith: lol nice touch with the chess thing xD

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Guardiandevil83
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@guardiandevil83: I can imagine their combat practices is taking on a simulation of several universal/Multiversal threats at once AM, Mandrakk, Imperiex, Spectre, etc.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By hart7668

Ultimate Goku:

After, somehow, being teleported to the Marvel 616 universe, the Elders of the Universe, the Celestials, and the Living Tribunal (of all things) all take a piqued interest in a Saiyans seemingly limitless potential. Therefore, the LT gives him eternal youth and the elders and the Celestials give him a pocket dimension where there's no such thing as time and make it an 'ultimate Danger Room/Hyperbolic Time Chamber' of sorts where Goku can train however he wishes. However, Goku, predictably, gets bored and wants to go home (but not before becoming faster, stronger, and more durable than Silver Surfer). Thus, the combined entities create their own little Saiyan and name it Goku. Thus, they subject him to the same training dimension. When Goku.2 comes out, his speed rivals the aforementioned Ultimate Superman as well as his durability.

High End feats: His martial training has made it such that it takes a black hole in order for U. Goku.2 to feel any sort of strain - and by this time, it ain't much. When fighting the entire Badoon army, he ends up destroying destroying stars in a matter or 4 or 5 punches. His Kamehameha wave has enough power and can extend far and wide enough to destroy multiple galaxies. This guy could easily fight Super Tengen GL, and probably beat him.

Low end feats: He still has a Saiyans legendary hunger, and after a few years of straight fighting, his power starts to wane. After those years, his strength, speed and durability degrades to the likes of N52 Superman, and quickly wanes even further until he eats. Despite his awe inspiring hunger, he learned food honor, so any little bit of food goes a long way.

EDI: This was on my phone, so when I get home, I'll make it a bit more presentable.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20  Edited By Squalleon

Ultimate Wonder Woman.

History:

No Caption Provided

She was born on Themyscira, the Amazon's prayed to Ares to give them an unbeatable fighter and so he did for his favorite human race. The Amazon's an ancient race of super-powered warriors raise WW to be their ultimate weapon against the world of men which grows considerably stronger after the appearances of other super-powered beings like Ultimate Superman, Flash etc. Except one old amazon named Hippolyta who is an outsider because of her views about harmony between all. WW came a lot close to Hippolyta in secret so the amazon doesn't kill her for preaching peaceful ideas to her. WW even called her mother once in her sleep. Hippolyta gave WW the name Diana because she wants for her to became a daughter of the earth not of Ares.

From a young age she was trained by the best amazon warriors in amazonian martial art and martial arts of the world of men. At her teenage years she is kidnapped by Ares who revealed that his plan was to create the best warrior for himself. She becames an agent of Ares, he unleashes her in a country torn by civil war Vlatlava after a day long battle she comes across a young American soldier named Steve Trevor. Steve is heavily wounded and Diana goes for the kill. Before she kills him, Steve preaches about freedom and the value of human lives that she so easy takes. The brainwashed WW remembers what Hippolyta said to her all those years ago.

After two years in exile, she returns to civilazation in America as Diana Prince, the country that gave WW, Steve Trevor, the man that made her remember who she was.

Powers/Abilites:

She is Super-strong, excellent combatant,she can't fly but she knows how to pilot a jet. She is faster than mach 5, she can endure a tank shell easely. She caries magic equipment, a sword made from Hephaestus, Perseus shield, and the golden lasso of Zeus which is unbreakable and powered by Zeus lightning. Because of her training she can predict almost every move made by an opponent.

Feats:

She fought Ultimate Justice League under Ares influence and she managed to stalemate them long enough for Ares to gather informations he wanted about them. The league members was Flash (who was holding back),Batman,Green Lantern, Aquaman and Black Canary.

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#21  Edited By Bierschneeman

Ultimate Thanos

(ill try to downscale him to fit the criteria)

The first Taikonaut to leave the Universe never returned the same again. passing through a nebula that is all that remains of an exploded star system He is granted immortality and a purple calloused skin. Thanos Bo Chen travels the universe attempting to gather information to control it. But never does.

Strength

yes... I mean maybe bench press, 300.....(you figure out the measuring system, because he never bothers to figure out which is which, but its definitely 300)

Stamina, yes. however long you have played (fill in Game Name) he has beaten your score, and you playtime record. (tremble in FEAR)

He can read your thoughts....ew

he has studied every form of gaming controller there is. face him in Mortal Kombat at your own peril.

Durabilty limits have never been tested, so yes... he can take a punch.

He can create a force field.... (hey that's cool)

being a timetraveler who has lived since the universes creation until its destruction MANY times, he of course has seen his own death. but although he knows when and where this occurs, since he is an unaging immortal who time travels he has no idea how long in his future this will actually occur. (he took me there once, its kind of creepy, one purple guy in the final throes of death SURROUNDED by hundreds of thousands of copies of the EXACT SAME GUY watching him die. how many times can you watch your own death. ohh, I saw myself too and waved. apparently hes going to take me to watch it again.)

Weapons

Nintendo Power Glove and Gamecube (for storing his saved games) obviously these are modified. but somehow they remain NRFB. with the power glove Thanos is granted Telekinesis of great scale, and with the Gamecube he is able to increase his absorbtion of....knowledge

He uses an old captains chair from Star Trek the original series, as his own personal spaceship (ok really he uses his mind to propel himself through space, but he TELLS everyone its Kirk's chair that does it.

High Feat He has beaten Super Mario Bros in 2 mins 28 seconds. ohh he has also traveled back in time several times because he reached the end, and he wants to start over and increase his knowledge further. In Universe B he's cool, people in universe ONE just don't get him.

Low feat he gets beat up for his lunch money by other cosmic entities. (nipple twisters are the worst). he accidentally teleported to the time and place he was conceived.... it was a dairy truck in Beijing, that's all he wants to remember of the subject.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: Noooo!! You killed Steve Trevor! You bastard!

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bierschneeman: I am very much confused... xD

@squalleon: Wow, nice feat! :D

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: lol. That dudes laugh temporarily makes you insane. I usually feel the urge to laugh when he does.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squalleon: nah, he knows his power, he holds back in battle like his previous incarnation

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veshark said:

Cool idea, friend.

Let me think...well, since you're doing Flash, I'd do an Ultimate Superman, since I've had some ideas for him for a while now.

No Caption Provided

Powers & Abilities:

Ubermensch: Ultimate Superman would be the physical and mental embodiment of a 'perfect man'. What that means is that his cognitive capabilities are so advanced that he's become the idealized version of a human being. Intelligent enough to comprehend complex thoughts, yet emotionally-mature enough to understand his own role and duty as a superhero. I think in an 'Ultimate' world of flawed, realistic heroes - making Ultimate Superman a perfect man without flaws would make him stand out so much.

Superhuman Physicals: In terms of powers, I'd keep his abilities slightly below Pre-52 Superman's. I'd make it so that he's actually extremely powerful, but because he's extremely aware of his own destructive potential, he keeps a cap on his powers. His punches can create seismic earthquakes, and his flight generates sonic booms. Superman should feel like a force of nature. I'd imagine that the team would only bring Superman out when the threat is so bad that no one else can contain it. Basically, Ultimate Superman would be like a living WMD, so immensely powerful that he only ever joins a fight as a weapon-of-last-resort. You wouldn't call Ultimate Supes to stop a robbery or save a life - you'd call him when Darkseid's army has conquered the Earth.

Feats: As a high-end feat, Ultimate Luthor has defeated the entire League, and returned to an island base built entirely on Kryptonite. Superman - from over a mile away - snaps his fingers once. The resulting kinetic force is so powerful that it generates a huge tsunami that hits the island, destabilizes the island's volcano causing it to erupt, and then finally sinking the entire isle around two hours later. Oh, and huge seismic disturbances are also created as a result, sinking multiple island chains in the (unpopulated!) area. Low-end feat: during the battle with Darkseid, Superman and Ultimate Flash strategize by talking to one another at superhuman speeds, creating a foolproof strategy to defeat their foe in 1.2 seconds.

In ideology it's exactly like Captain Planet, just more powerful.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, some of these are just too over the top, still cool though.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Black_Arrow

Ultimate Bane

His father was the one of biggest enemies of the world some said that in he was an descendant of Cain and that evil run in his veins because of that when his son was born the UN decided to put them in the worst jail that has ever existed "Hell". They decided to do some tests on him to make him the Ultimate Super Soldier and they achieved it but to take control of him they have nightmares and in those Nightmares they used a beast that inspired fear in the soul of mankind "The Bat". But Bane didn't feel fear, he feel anger towards The Bat. In a training session he used his skill to escape the prison. He heard in the news that a city name Gotham there was Bat who tormented all criminals and Bane decided to hunt him down.

He can lift 50 tons easily and with his tech (alien and magical) he can lift 100 tons easily. His brain matches the one of Ultimate Batman. He knows every human martial arts and some alien martial arts. His tech has force fields that can take a few punches from Ultimate Superman. His tech provides him a big edge but It can be hacked by someone very intelligent.

High end feat: he outsmarted and outmuscled Ultimate Batman and he put him in the various tortures that he resisted in the prison Hell but The Batman endure proving his worthiness as his enemy.

Low end feat: he was almost killed by 300 talons because his tech was hacked.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: over the top? You mean mine? XD

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not my favorite character but I love some of the answers in this thread and I just had to contribute my own.

No Caption Provided

BACKGROUND/ORIGIN STORY: Ultimate Snake Eyes was just a boy when his mother was killed by his father. The only life he knew for years was a life of luxury and privilege, due to his father's massive fortune. His father was one of the World's greatest assassins, but Snake Eyes was not aware of this until he was 14, when he witnessed his father viciously murder a Business associate of his. To prevent his son from telling anyone about this, he slit Snake Eyes' vocal chords as well as pierced his eyes so he couldn't see or speak ever again. After this incident, Snake Eyes escaped from his father, vowing to never return unless for revenge. During his travels, he stumbled upon a Ninjutsu dojo, and little did he know this was where his father inherited his skills. The Blind Master took Snake Eyes in, trained him in unarmed and armed combat which he became quite proficient at early on, and also taught him how to manipulate his remaining senses to near superhuman levels. Soon enough, his senses became so acute and focused that he was able to see in a Radar-like sense. He was 17 when he left the Ninjutsu dojo and decided that he would further develop his martial arts skills and sought out the best fighters in the World to train him. Unbeknownst to him, his father had been aware of his son's newfound training, and has decided to track him down and kill him under a new alias: Storm Shadow.

POWERS/ABILITIES: Ultimate Snake Eyes is one of the finest unarmed combatants on Earth, able to take on more than 25 highly trained Ninjas down in merely a few minutes. He knows every single pressure point in the body, and has been referred to by other highly sought-out Mercenaries and Assassins as "the World's best killer". Ultimate Snake Eyes cannot speak or see, but his senses of hearing and smell are beyond that of normal human limitations due to his extensive perfecting of them. He has a radar sense, very similar to Daredevil's, that allows him to see things through soundwaves. He is one of Earth's strongest humans, able to routinely benchpress between 800 and 1,000 lbs without any assistance, and he has been able to lift 1 ton under extreme circumstances.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: Yeah...God Wally kinda makes it no fun... lol I'll doing one, but who...hmm...

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Beware_My_Power

@ostyo: really... the cap for this thread should be multiversal+

All I did was boost Wally's powers to a multiversal scale xD

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beware_my_power: Psh, is that all? Well, I'm sure Wally's foes don't have anything to worry about then.

DoctorXander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DoctorXander

Ultimate Joker: Can turn anyone insane just with a smile. Also has an unlimited supply of pencils.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By fodigg

I would basically do Spider-Man 2099 as a cross between the regular Miguel O'Hara and ZZZXX. He'd be a half-human, half-Kree (but not a powered Inhuman) super-scientist from the future who was bonded with an insane supercriminal symbiote and thrust back in time via wormhole wonkery. I'd introduce him as an arrogant ass with a heart of gold who wants to steer the course of history in his people's favor rather than see Earth gain supremacy over the Kree, but then having that attitude thaw a bit as he interacts with humanity and discovers some ties to that side of his roots. I wouldn't necessarily give him Spider-based powers or call him that, but I'd riff hard off the costume.

Maybe something like this but lose the spiders (especially the eye spiders) and add the spidey 2099 skull-thing instead:

No Caption Provided

I like how Anjin's design here incorporates armor and stuff that someone from the military culture of the Kree might clad themselves in.

Mediocregeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mediocregeist

Ultimate Batman

No Caption Provided

Powers/Abilities

Low level reality warping: Unbeknownst to even himself, Ult. Batman is not in fact just a regular human, but actually a reality warper. He does not realize the fact however, and it only manifests subconsciously when he has the drive to get what he wants.

That's right, his power is literally "Batman always wins."

Feats

Defeated the Ultimate Justice League in a random encounter.

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: well he kinda soloed AM and Mandrakk without even trying... and he really isn't supposed to have a villain, he just watches over the universes

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ostyo

@beware_my_power: Damn, but hopefully the baddies can still run amok and making it interestin right?

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: oh, yeah!

He's like Phantom Stranger, he can't interfere

Only when the leagye calls him in for an Omniversal buster... or something...

nojellykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Octopus

Couldn't find a better picture
Couldn't find a better picture

Origin : Due to the fact that doctor Octavius is the leading scientist of nuclear radiation, it was only a matter of time before his Intelligence gave birth to new powers.

Powers: Octavius modified his body to be pure nuclear energy. His body gives off heat equal to the sun. Due to the disadvantage to everything vaporizing within distance he has built a suit fueled by his nuclear energy to contain himself. His strength now rivals supermans due to him being pure energy (also amping his speed) He can also breath in space and create black holes and miniature suns. -As for his tentacles they liquified and can concentrate his heat by a factor of 4. he can also detach his tentacles (which still contain concentrated heat) and fight from an infinite distance.

High-end Feat -Doctor octopus robed 500 banks by dividing his tentacles and controlling them while he was creating on a portal for access to alternate dimensions.

Low-end Feat - In a cross universe battle doctor octopus was stalemated by superman who kept on getting stronger from the solar radiation his tentacles give out.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By hart7668

Ok, time to do this properly.

Ultimate Goku

Once, while scouring the omniverse for something to do, the Elders of the Universe and the Celestials came across the Dragon Ball universe and were astounded at how fast Saiyans grew in power and how seemingly limitless their potential was. Wanting to see just how limitless, the two cosmic groups worked together to snag the greatest Saiyan of them all - Son Goku. When they did, Goku was incredibly startled but was quickly told what they wanted to achieve. They created a pocket dimension where time didn't flow (or rather, didn't exist) and made it a "Danger Room/Hyperbolic Time Chamber" style of place where Goku could train however he wanted to and against whatever threat he, or the room, could think of. Goku, while not one to turn away an opportunity to train, after entering the dimension, soon became bored of itand asked to go home (when he had finished, his Super Saiyan 2 form was faster, stronger, and more durable than Silver Surfer). Reluctantly, the Elders and Celestials agreed, but only because they later were able to create their own. Now, with their own pet Saiyan, they gave him unlimited youth (didn't age past 24 Earth years) and set him in that pocket dimension. After he (Goku v.2) came out of the dimension (which seemed immediate, considering time doesn't exist, so what may feel like an eternity to him is but....a quick moment to us. Roll with it), this one was considerably more powerful than...well, read for yourself. This is a list of the things he can do. Well, some of them.

• Physically speaking, Goku v.2 didn't bother lifting too much. At this point, we're unsure of how much he can lift because he's never really tried. In order to increase his striking power, he's gone for the old fashioned way of simply punching things until they give. Or in his case, until they are destroyed in single hits. He increased his punching power to the point of destroying Sun-sized stars in 10 hits. Now, while he can do that by being far away and allowing the force of his punch to effect the star, Goku v.2 found he could destroy a star's core in around 5 hits at point blank.
  • Goku v.2 trained in increasing gravity to the point where he had to train in black holes in order for there to be any effect. Now? There isn't.
  • His durability? Well, he's punching stars in their core and has no problems in black holes. What do you think? You could drop a nuke on him and he wouldn't wake up from his nap.
  • He trained his speed by first sparring against other powerful beings: Thor, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc. Then, in order to kill two birds with one stone, he trained his accuracy, sight, and speed by trying to hit bullets, then faster bullets, all the way up to photons. Photons move to him like a person walking leisurely is to us.
  • Goku can teleport to anywhere in the omniverse, as long as he's been there.
  • Goku can sense ki and distinguish between them across the multiverse.
  • His Ki attacks are ludicrous. His Kamehameha has enough power and size to wipe out our Solar System all at once. At lower levels of power, he can destroy Jupiter like Kid Buu can destroy the Earth. A single, small ki blast.
  • High(est) End Feat: Stalemated Majin Dark Schneider. Fun fact: Goku v.2 destroyed his Dispel Bound. Yes, he can attack on the spiritual, physical, and mental plane. His Ki can be imbued with all three planes.
  • Low(est) End Feat: Stephen Strange trapped him in another dimension. Goku v.2 couldn't get out.
Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ULTIMATE GODZILLA:

No Caption Provided

Description: He is a force of nature, the natural predator of humankind. He was forged from our sins and our arrogance, and his hatred for us is everlasting.

Morals: Though he despises mankind, the safety of the planet always comes first. Ultimate Godzilla is willing to reluctantly ally with humans to protect the Earth. Unless he sees other monsters as a threat to himself or the Earth, he won't bother them, but they had better keep their distance. Ultimate Godzilla is like a hurricane, the only way to protect yourself is to stay out of his way until he passes.

Abilities:

• Normal Godzilla powerset but cranked up.
  • Pain tolerance (unless it's his eyes)
  • Telepathy resistance (his mind is not a fun place to be)
  • Can hold his breath (he can spend months underwater)

Weaknesses:

• His eyes are very sensitive
  • Electricity can slow him down
  • He can be poisoned but only by the most powerful poisons

HEF: Mothra banished him to another dimension she created to hold him, ending the first G-War. After 12 years (though time passes differently from place to place) he not only broke out of the other dimension, but destroyed it. This drew the attention of King Ghidorah across the vastness of space

LEF: Sinking a small continent with strength alone.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

Description: He is a force of nature, the natural predator of humankind. He was forged from our sins and our arrogance, and his hatred for us

Lol nice

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7: so is forged from arrogance and hatred another way of saying World War III and the Second Cold War? XD

On a side not, I was hoping someone would do Godzilla :3

Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultimate Hercules

You've heard of his heroics and his insanity, but you still haven't heard it all. Hercules went on a rampage throughout Greece, upon his mutilating of his wife and children, slaying armies, towns, cities, all for a perverse enjoyment. Earning his uncle, the God of War; Ares as an enemy. Whom had lost worshippers due to the machinations of the mad demi-God. Blood flowed into the sea, taking away it's beauty, and also angering Poseidon, as well. When confronted by his brothers, Zeus refused to act, feeling spurned by the mortals whom had begun to worship new God's. But Hera, whom started it all, banished her stepson through time and space, where miraculously, he was transported to modern day Chicago, where he again started his spree until stopped by a combination of the Ultimate X-Men and Defenders.

High feat: breaking the spine of Ultimate Wolverine despite the. adamantium laced skeleton. Punched ultimate Hulk into space. Fought two teams singlehandedly, despite powerhouses like aforementioned, Hulk, and Ultimate, Sasquatch.

Low end, punched himself out once while drunk.