#1 Posted by SOG7dc (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

talking with some other viners about supermans rogues gallery and came up with this (if its been done srry) if you could create a villain for superman what would he or she be? what could he or she do? where are they from? whats their motivation? etc.

#2 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes is THE HERO so he totally needs THE VILLAIN

a guy who is from some other dimension. he is the emperor of a vast empire and considers himself a God, he wants to dominate all dimensions and acquire enough power to effectively be the God of all reality.

He has immensely large armies, like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 men from various alien species from several dimensions, planets, galaxies etc....

he has super advanced tech.

he can absorb the life force of anyone he touches and by doing that he acquires their powers momentarily but if he kills the person with the absorption he actually gets their powers permanently. kinda like rogue I guess. but the absorption is faster if the person fears him, so the more the victim fears him, the faster they are absorbed. so a regular human would be absorbed in a picosecond or less

thus he has several powers. he also rakes them on top of each other, which means if he absorbs A which as 10 of strenght and then B who has 11 of strenght he gets 21 of strenght plus his own strenght

he has one scar on his face that he chose not to heal (which he easily could) because it was done by a kryptonian who accidentally ended up on his dimension and started a rebellion

so he totally hates kryptonians too. and any species that looks like kryptonians, so humans as well.

he is basically the most evil guy ever and he cares for no one, since he considers himself above anyone.

he has committed every crime you can think of. yes, even jaywalking

he looks menacing as hell and super scary

I donno, I think I kinda described Thanos/Darkseid plus extra stuff

#3 Edited by Arkhamc1tizen (2145 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by SOG7dc (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy said:

Supes is THE HERO so he totally needs THE VILLAIN

a guy who is from some other dimension. he is the emperor of a vast empire and considers himself a God, he wants to dominate all dimensions and acquire enough power to effectively be the God of all reality.

He has immensely large armies, like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 men from various alien species from several dimensions, planets, galaxies etc....

he has super advanced tech.

he can absorb the life force of anyone he touches and by doing that he acquires their powers momentarily but if he kills the person with the absorption he actually gets their powers permanently. kinda like rogue I guess. but the absorption is faster if the person fears him, so the more the victim fears him, the faster they are absorbed. so a regular human would be absorbed in a picosecond or less

thus he has several powers. he also rakes them on top of each other, which means if he absorbs A which as 10 of strenght and then B who has 11 of strenght he gets 21 of strenght plus his own strenght

he has one scar on his face that he chose not to heal (which he easily could) because it was done by a kryptonian who accidentally ended up on his dimension and started a rebellion

so he totally hates kryptonians too. and any species that looks like kryptonians, so humans as well.

he is basically the most evil guy ever and he cares for no one, since he considers himself above anyone.

he has committed every crime you can think of. yes, even jaywalking

he looks menacing as hell and super scary

I donno, I think I kinda described Thanos/Darkseid plus extra stuff

print it. cut it. sell it. give him a name bro! he's gota have a badass name

#5 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: names are hard and need time, but I'll think about it

#6 Posted by ectoborge (208 posts) - - Show Bio

I think superman should fight someone like Chell from Portal. Because it would be a massive troll to have your laser-vision redirected at you.

#7 Posted by SOG7dc (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy:

hers my idea...superman and the us government. I love the dynamic of supes vs tyrannical governments like in for tomorrow or superman earth one

#8 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc: yeah it's interesting. but why the US? maybe a New World Order? that would be much more interesting than just the US

#9 Edited by SOG7dc (7488 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy:

I guess your right. but I think itd make for better drama. him finding out what he thought to be an ally was his greatest foe. one that he can just punch or burn.

#10 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

@jorgevy:

I guess your right. but I think itd make for better drama. him finding out what he thought to be an ally was his greatest foe. one that he can just punch or burn.

you can still do that, the US gov could be one of them behind the NWO or it could be controlled since forever by it