#1 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

If you could create a new Corps:

- which colour would it have (and name)?

-symbol (if you want)

-oath (if you want too)

-what feeling/sentiment/emotion would it draw energy from ?

-what unique abilities/weaknesses would it have?

-other features:

and if you want pick a character to be the first wielder of the first ring!

#2 Posted by FullmetalChobit (218 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it's a variant of red but... THE CRIMSON CORPS.

They'd be powered by hatred/contempt.

They'll have regeneration abilties, they'll need it because if they can't control their abhorrence then they'll physically explode!

I'd like to see Aquaman take on a ring of evil, finally getting pissed off enough at 'land-dwellers'.

YEAH XD

#3 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Neutrality Corps

• Color is a grayish, washed-out beige.
  • No symbol.
  • Emotion is indifference/apathy.
  • Oath is "I have no strong feelings one way or the other."
  • No known weaknesses but also no known strengths.

#4 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Grey Lantern Clan

• Symbol resembles a pair of closed eyes.
  • Emotion is angst.
  • Uniforms are black-ish cloaks that shadow their faces. Like the Indigo Tribe uses staffs, the Grey Clan uses Bible-like books to siphon their energy through.
  • Weakens Red, Blue, and Yellow, but strengthens Green, Orange, and Indigo. Violet Lanterns can't work when a Grey Lantern is present, and vice-versa.
  • Much like the Indigo Tribe, the Grey Lantern Clan speaks in its own language.

Don't know who'd wield it from DC, though.

#5 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: doesnt need to be from DC, if you want you can call someone from Marvel/Image, or even the real world or any fictional world

BTW all of you, nice corps, Im liking what I see!

#6 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

Platinum Corps

Symbol- an armoured helmet

Oath - In brightest day and blackest night we shall shield all from the true nature of our light

-what feeling/sentiment/emotion would it draw energy from ? Empathy

-what unique abilities/weaknesses would it have? mimicry and reflective properties of other corps. The rings themsleves only offer basic protection and flight their true power is unleashed when other lanterns of different crops are nearby.

#7 Posted by Lasiurus (89 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanted to give this a shot. 

Color -   Teal (The more greenish variety)

Name - Honor Corps

Symbol -  A Spade inside of a cancel symbol.

Oath -  With courage and determination we join the fight, allow our pride to shine it's light.

Emotion - Pride (The good kind, like pride in their corps and pride in what they do, not they inflated ego sense.)

Abilities/Weaknesses -  Standard Lantern Ring powers, weak against emotions of humiliation, or apathy, hmm and powerless to affect those who are very young, or sick, or pregnant.

Other Features -  None at the moment.

First Wielder - I can't help myself, I'm a Deathstroke fan.
#8 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lasiurus: I actually was thinking of something along the lines of Honor/Pride. I like it a lot!

#9 Posted by Lasiurus (89 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jorgevy

Thank you!
#10 Edited by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

name- the glory corps

colour- gold (suits are shiny and have jewells on back, chest and arms so they're not mistaken with the sinestro corps!)

symbol- a diamond (see right)

oath- in day of life,

and night of death,

do not beware pure evil's wrath,

look upwards for we rule the skies,

for our glory shall never die!

emotion- all that is good ( will, hope, love etc.)

other features- all members are given cowls to conceal their identity, eyes glow in a gold colour, when rings are given the wielders arms become pure gold.

first wielder- superman, flash or wonder woman

#11 Posted by Delphic (1485 posts) - - Show Bio

Color - Gold

Name - The Golden Corpsman

Symbol -

The First Gold Corpsman's Emblem

Oath - In Darkest of days, I shall fight

All wickedness shall fear my might.

To those that seek what is right

Behold, my Golden Light!

Emotion - Confidence, Perseverance, and Integrity

Abilities/Weaknesses - The Gold Corpsman is known for his/her raw power, and the resulting energy is so powerful no one construct can contain such a large base of power. Instead the energy of the Gold Corpsman is internalized giving the wielder great strength, speed, and mobility. A Gold Corpsman is nearly invulnerable to any outside force, and can force the energy outwards in directed energy blast projections. The Gold Corpsman is strengthened in the presence of a Green, Blue, and Indigo Lantern member, while in the presence of a Red, Yellow, or Orange Lantern is weakened. A Star Sapphire diversely affects the wielder of the Golden Light, and that effect can change at any given point in time.

Other features - There is only one Gold Corpsman at any given time. The Golden Light has a mind of it's own and always seeks out those who possess it's desired qualities, yet can benefit most from wielding it. A Gold Corpsman speaks telepathically to others. Should the Golden Light find another more worthy than it's current host it will abandon him/her and bond to the other, more worthy, individual.

First Wielder - Abin Sur

#12 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lasiurus said:

I wanted to give this a shot. Color - Teal (The more greenish variety) Name - Honor Corps Symbol - A Spade inside of a cancel symbol. Oath - With courage and determination we join the fight, allow our pride to shine it's light. Emotion - Pride (The good kind, like pride in their corps and pride in what they do, not they inflated ego sense.) Abilities/Weaknesses - Standard Lantern Ring powers, weak against emotions of humiliation, or apathy, hmm and powerless to affect those who are very young, or sick, or pregnant. Other Features - None at the moment. First Wielder - I can't help myself, I'm a Deathstroke fan.

If this were more of a Regal Blue/Deep Purple, it would be spot on.

#13 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

really nice ones!!! we even got an actual symbol here! heeheh

#14 Posted by Lasiurus (89 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine

Actually Viiolet was my first choice, but it was already taken in canon, I considered Blue for a moment, and then I was like "Well Teal would probably be unpicked." And that's why I choose it. =)
#15 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Name: The Chaos Corps

Color: Grey

Emotion: Hedonism, Anarchy, Pain, Pleasure, Chaos, Mayhem

Powers/Weakness: They draw strength from hedonism, Any acts of debauchery or chaos, Weak against Order.

First Wielder: The Joker