Couple comic book recomandations

sashalav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sashalav

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, so if I just broke another rule, please move/delete it.

Anyway, I like comics that are little bit off the main road, where authors experiment a bit and try something new, which sometimes works and sometimes miserably fails. I want to "promote" couple of those I read recently, where things did work out and books left a mark.

Zombie Tramp

boobies + zombies + good story = awesome

This was really fun and funny book. I am not sure how to best "sell" it. I enjoyed it a lot, and, well, zombies, boobies, zombies, boobies, zombies, boobies, bacon, bacon, bacon*

Diskordia

It can be read for free here: ttp://diskordiacomic.blogspot.ca/p/read.html

This one was great ride. I mentioned I like things that are "a bit off the main road", well, this one is so far of the road that you cannot tell if there actually is some road somewhere. At one point I felt as if story maybe became more personal than what the author intended, which gave it even more depth. 9 issues available is full 1st volume. I recommend reading it all in one go. Things move in a few different ways and reading it at all once will help get the most out of it.

I am just fan with no relationship with authors or publishers of these books.