#1 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I have meant to write this for a while but kept forgetting so, I just want to say I know he didn't die. Remember the scene where "Coulson dies" well Fury says he is dead and the SHIELD agent says Paramedics are on their way. Fury replies they're already here but we know they aren't there. Now their is only one reason to lie about that and that is it is a robot Coulson.

I know it is kinda late for this topic but I just wanted to say my opinion...do you think he is dead?

#2 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he is dead. At least, I hope he is. Don't get me wrong, I love Coulson, but his death was one of the most pivotal points of the movie and possibly the Marvel Cinematic Universe as a whole, and pulling some trick like "it was a robot" would just cheapen that.

#3 Posted by JediXMan (30901 posts) - - Show Bio

I see many possibilities for him being alive, but I almost don't want him to be alive. I want the plot to move forward.

And none of that Vision BS.

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29509 posts) - - Show Bio

When Coulson arrives to meet Tony, LMDs are mentioned.

Clever foreshadowing, or coincidence?

#5 Posted by TDK_1997 (14983 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he is not.

#6 Posted by Inverno (13314 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I saw him alive at the end when Maria Hill walks away, I caught a glimpse of a man in a suit like Coulson. Yeah might be anyone, but when I watched with my friends one of them yelled "Look he is alive". So yeah, I think he may still be alive.

#7 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@Imagine_Man15 said:

I think he is dead. At least, I hope he is. Don't get me wrong, I love Coulson, but his death was one of the most pivotal points of the movie and possibly the Marvel Cinematic Universe as a whole, and pulling some trick like "it was a robot" would just cheapen that.

I agree.

#8 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Robots don't bleed and say poignant speeches before they die...coulson is dead ,unless shield has technology way above anything believable

#9 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they are going to use his brainwaves for Vision.