Could this laser hurt Hulk?

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

A mad question i know but for the looks how easily it burns through metal it can do something to Hulk.

I be building a lightsaber of this thing.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Yeah, it would cause him pain and injury but the Hulk's healing factor would compensate.

Avatar image for annoyedimmortalspirit
AnnoyedImmortalSpirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

it would tickle him just a little bit

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe

THETRAUMINATOR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prob hurt as much as like a needle or something

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Son_of_simba

@leonkarlen123: hes taken nova blasts from the human torch whats the laser supposed to do beyond tickling the hulk 6,000 watts of heats is laughable to hulk especially when he can handle zzzax just fine

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Answer, Yes.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: laser and fire is different, laser is a beam with force pressing against you while fire is not.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By w0nd

sometimes hulk is shown to be invulnerable like superman, straight up bullet proof and heat resistant. Other times he can be cut but he heals instantly

he has withstood insane heat though

No Caption Provided

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe like skin rash? I doubt it could injure him

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Son_of_simba

@leonkarlen123: my point is that hulks skin has taken more deadlier attacks hes also taken black bolts screams the lazer wouldn't scratch him hulks stronger than what ever metal it was that lazer was cutting because he can only be pierced by adamantium

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might give him a little bit of a tan.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Might give him a little bit of a tan.

Hulk is tannest there is!!!!
Hulk is tannest there is!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: Sure but sometimes he has to cover his face if he gets attacked by tank missiles and stuffs like that so he is not invulnerable like Juggernaut.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Probably not. He's tanked the full force of the Human Torch's Nova flame, a point blank flame blast from Fin Fang Foom, casually shrugged off nukes and the lava core of the planet Sakaar whilst weakened. I doubt that laser can hurt him that much.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leonkarlen123: na mate hulks face is just as durable as any other part of his body. Hawkeye once shot an arrow in hulks eye and the arrows just bounced of his eyes and broke. Sure hes not as durable as the juggernaut few people are but he could handle the laser ive actually havent seen hulk have to cover his face in a fight before.The lazer should be able to cut throw iron man though depending on what metal it was the laser was cutting in the video if it was steel then it could probably murder tony in most of his armors

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba said:

The lazer should be able to cut throw iron man though depending on what metal it was the laser was cutting in the video if it was steel then it could probably murder tony in most of his armors

No, just. No.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: several iron man armors are mainly made of steel so if that laser in the video was cutting steel then yes it could

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_simba: They aren't made of just steel though... I don't even think his original one was made of just steel.

"Contrary to its appearance, most of Stark's armors are not rigid metal suits, like a medieval knight's. His standard armor suit consists of approximately two million grain-of-sand-sized discrete units, which are shaped to have as large a surface as possible to optimize their effectiveness. The basis of the suit's structural integrity is the powerful force field which permeates the armor's "cells," as well as the whole configuration when active. Each of the "cells" is a tiny unit in its own right, contributing energy and computing power to the entire armor; this is also why the suit can remain functional even after having sustained considerable damage. The basic principle of the suit is holistic; each part contains the whole, as it were. When inactive, the entire suit can collapse on the microscopic level, the cells "folding" in on themselves to take up a smaller volume, like a three-dimensional accordion pleat.

While Tony Stark designs every aspect of the armor, the complexity of the design requires that production be entirely automated. Each cell is constructed by using specialized bacteria — the bacteria consume minute amounts of specific metals, arrange themselves on pre-tagged areas on the "chip wafer", then die, leaving a very small amount of iron, or gold, or gallium-arsenide. This method allows great precision in determining the thickness of circuitry.

All the details of the armor's construction listed above are laid out in the Iron Manual. However, some armor which appeared after publication of the Iron Manual may well use entirely different methods of construction."

It's not just one material like steel or iron. It's basically a bunch of extremely strong metals mixed together that are protected by forcefields on a cellular level. One of his suits was made of low-grade adamantium.

Son_of_simba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: What do you mean 'its not metal' as if there only one armor the original was made of iron but some of the earlier armors had materials no thoughter than steel so yes i believe holding a steel cutting lazer on certain ironman armors would pierce them the mandarins has cracked most of tonys earlier armors with just his hands lol

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Noone301994

@son_of_simba: I never said "its not metal." In fact, I'm not sure where you got this from. I said it's a collection of strong metals mixed together and that it wasn't just one metal. His classic armors have tanked hits from Mjolnir, Hulk, Ultron, Graviton etc. And you think it's just simply made out of just steel and that some wimpy man-made laser would easily pierce it? I guarantee that his repulsors are stronger (they have literally melted steel) than that laser and his armor has never been broken or cracked by his own repulsor lasers before.

No Caption Provided
drops a battleship on him
drops a battleship on him
diamond drill bit can't even scratch, let alone pierce, hit armor
diamond drill bit can't even scratch, let alone pierce, hit armor
No Caption Provided

Let me know if you find any scratches anywhere

If you have any scans of the Mandarin cracking or breaking his classic armor that'd be great.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What if someone laser his eyeball? laser>>>>>>>>>a regular arrow

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#25  Edited By MasterKungFu

it'll cause him grievous amounts of pain though

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By leonkarlen123

@koshi_waza88: Daym i wonder if you get an hole in your stomach if you show urself onfront of it.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

put it on top of a shark's head and it solos