User Lists: 1

HuiZe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ostyo:

It's in reference to this nonsense you posted: "What's wrong all white characters, shouldn't the focus be on their depth not skin?" -- you.

People of color (POC) obviously want to see people they see in the comics they read, it's obvious. America isn't just white. Rebuttals like that are just a tad clueless. I'm not saying droves of characters should be made a different race, I don't care for that sort of thinking. But people obviously want a more accurate and fair representation of the world, not a white washed one that has persisted for decades. It's really just common sense. It does matter, even if you don't get that for whatever reason. I'll leave it at that.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

okay though to be honest I probably won't watch Ant Man film.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By Ostyo

@huize: I never said anything about having only white characters. What I'm saying is there's no justified reason for changing a cast of characters solely because people think others will be unable to relate to some of different. That's just completely racist and makes people out to petty and shallow, but that's my opinion, make of it what you will.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

I guess I could see that.

slapz88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I see Pegg as a Scott Lang, especially after reading Fraction's FF.