Could SA Superman destroy a galaxy?

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hemlin

He destroyed an entire solar system by just sneezing, would he be able to collapse a galaxy by screaming on the top of his lungs???

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

Contrary to to what comics will have you believe, galaxies can't be destroyed. His best bet (if possible) would be to blow it and cause it to collide with another galaxy. This would be the closest thing to destroying a galaxy.

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hemlin

@AweSam: Well by destroying a galaxy I do mean destroying all the planets of an entire galaxy with 1 direct attack without any additional movements. Superman never had a lot of powers for weaponry other than Heat-Vision but the fact that his sneeze was capable of busting a solar system, it makes me wonder if a constant scream is enough to crush galaxies.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AweSam

@Hemlin: A sneeze is a large burst of oxygen. Screaming wouldn't do anything since he doesn't have a super scream. If it took a sneeze to wipe out a solar system, imagine what it would take to destroy something that's ten million times bigger. He might be able to destroy the stars and create a bunch of super-massive black holes which would consume the galaxy, but it would still exist in some shape or form and recreate itself.

Hemlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hemlin

@AweSam: Yeah you're right, SA Superman is ridiculous but I guess I was a little off; he's still not a galaxy buster, I thought that he could be comparable to Galactus. A galaxy is actually hundreds of billions of times bigger than a Solar System.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Ridiculous as SA Superman was...he wasn't "cosmic".  Can't put him in Galactus/Phoenix/Specter territory.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By a88378438

SA superman not a galaxy buster,he just can move some planets or destroy stars,just so,a galaxy has 1000000000000000000000000000000000stars,SA superman even not close to a galaxy level

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By a88378438

here has a scan,that can prove SA superman strength has Limit

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By moywar700

yes he can.Supergirl broke the bounds of the universe with 0 effort. Superman can do the same thing,Imagine him going full force. He can do it.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssejllenrad

@AweSam said:

Contrary to to what comics will have you believe, galaxies can't be destroyed. His best bet (if possible) would be to blow it and cause it to collide with another galaxy. This would be the closest thing to destroying a galaxy.

How about destroying the supermassive black hole in the middle? Not saying Supes can do that but if anyone can destroy that, would it destroy the galaxy?

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Onemoreposter

SA Superman is capable of destroying all of existence(i.e. the entire universe). If scans are needed, I can provide.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By minigunman123

I reject the idea that blowing oxygen through lungs would be capable of anything, since in space, sound doesn't travel (there's no medium to travel through), and a cubic foot of oxygen wouldn't be able to do anything even if it was going 100x faster than light except make for some weird-ass wind on a planet.

I call PIS. PIS, PIS everywhere. So yeah, sure. The powers of PIS are unlimited after all; SA Supes could destroy a galaxy with a scream.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By AweSam

@ssejllenrad said:

@AweSam said:

How about destroying the supermassive black hole in the middle? Not saying Supes can do that but if anyone can destroy that, would it destroy the galaxy?

Superman can't destroy a black hole, no matter the size. Theoretically speaking, it's impossible. If it were possible, no, it wouldn't destroy the galaxy.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ssejllenrad

@AweSam: Yeah I know that. I'm no longer talking about Supes. But you said a galaxy cannot be destroyed. What I'm asking is if the supermassive blackhole is destroyed, would that destroy the galaxy? I'm not a physicist so I don't know.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AweSam

@ssejllenrad: Reread what I wrote.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ssejllenrad

@AweSam: Didn't see the editted one. My bad. Ok then.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By a88378438

look,i'm a BIG SA superman fans,but even i can't belive SA superman can lift a galaxy weigth,destroy universe?!

this....broke the bounds of the universe what mean?destroy universe?no

i think even this would be better feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By Tradog

Comic book logic>Real world logic. I'm pretty sure SA Superman can destroy more if he put all his power into something like a heat blast, or something. Kinda hard to categorize a sneeze. I dunno about a whole galaxy or universe though, I would say it is possible, and I am sure there are scans out there of him doing some crazy stuff like that.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By a88378438

@Tradog:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

this just one star,

jinxuandi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By jinxuandi

@Tradog: Not only are supermassive black holes millions to billions of times larger than stars, they absorb all energy and mass. It isn't like Superman could pick it up and carry it off or use his freeze breath on it. As was mentioned above, you can't 'destroy a galaxy' without accounting for the supermassive black hole at the center.

Tradog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By Tradog

@a88378438: @jinxuandi

Nah, I know that that stuff already, I was just saying I am sure there are scans of Superman doing things that crazy(Before the reboot) despite it being impossible since it is the comic book world, or better yet DC comics when you have Batman's crazy stunts. But year realistically doing that kind of damage is nigh impossible at least for SA Superman.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AngryHulks

SA Superman can be anything as long as the writer wants it, so yeah, I guess he can destroy with good amount of PIS or WIS.

It's physically impossible to destroy a galaxy, as galaxy is not one physical entity, and the gaps between each stars are huge.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By a88378438

@Tradog:ok,but this thread a guy say SA superman one blow destroy solar system so if he use full power can destroy Tens of thousands more than a solar system.but even a star could be far far far bigger than solar system,say SA superman can destroy a galaxy or lift galaxy weight this was crazy,he can't

ak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hemlin: where did he get that much power in what movie or what book the book never say the flash and superman are faster than the speed of light proof it to me where did superman get random power?