Could Naruto overpower Etherion (Fairy Tail)?

Reiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Reiku

I wasn't sure if this actually counted as a battle so I posted it here. Mods, if I'm wrong, can you please move the tread?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

So it's a country buster that "transcends space-time". I know Naruto has amazingly powerful abilities at eos, but I wasn't sure how well they'd clash against Etherion, rather than just hitting his target or the surrounding area.

I'm not talking about dodging it, which he could obviously do, or tanking it, which based on his feats from The Last, could possibly do, but straight out overpower it. Like, his attack clashing with the beam and then winning. And if so, what's the weakest form he could be in to do so, and with what attack?

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea he could with like a tailed beast ball. I don't think a rasenshuriken could but a tailed beast ball yea. Imo the weakest form would be his base assuming that he can use tail beast balls in his base.

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Btw this guy forgot the pannel that comes right before where it shows etherion engulfing a country.

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: is it possible for him to use a tailed beast ball in base form?

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: Oh I guess he would kcm2 then but at that point he could probably just overpower it with his hand lol.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Easily since Naruto is too strong for fairy tail