Could My Character (OC) Destroy A Planet?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Glow

Tunneling Flight: She can telekinetically make tunnels through earth and fly through them as the tunnel lengthens for her. She can also fly inside buildings.

Near Invulnerability: Liquid water on her skin (not ice) will drain her powers but she can vibrate her body to heat herself up enough to make it evaporate. She can lift 10 tons.

Flashlight Vision: Just like it sounds..she can see in the dark no problem.

Armor: All the metal on her is almost invulnerable (including the bow). Like her body, water weakens it.

The Cloak: By turning the piece that holds it together she can turn invisibility on/off.

Gloves: They can create arrows by default with no draining. However they also can create a copy of anything she shoots with an energy beam. To make a copy she has to shoot the beam while the copy gradually fills out. Doing this drains her power, especially with big items.

Vibration boots: She can vibrate the ground enough to cause an earthquake. The stones on the boots power it and can be destroyed by blunt force. They are also the means by which she can vibrate her body to evaporate water on her skin by the heat generated.

I think she maybe could by flight tunneling to the core and and causing a lot of quaking. Perhaps by detonating a powerful bomb at the center? She surely could copy one and recreate it down there.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I don't think so

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

Only with a reality busting bomb LOL. Not with her powers alone though. Could she make the planet inhospitable to life by making it crack from the inside out? Yep I think so...

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Your idea is possible. She would drain her self though doing that

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bronze_surfer:

Actually no...the vibration power comes from the boots. Not her. The power for the gloves come from her. That may seem overpowered but given how many people can own her by choking her, I don't think so LOL.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lorbo: She still needs to breath so more than likely she would be probably need an oxygen tank going down that far.