COULD IT HAPPEN??

nyjustice90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nyjustice90

Quick question for Comic Vine fans. If Spider-Man and Flash was to fight would Spider-Man sense work and if so would itdt be any good use for that battle? Will Spider-Man beat the Flash?

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By mightyrearranger

Photon was able to knock him on his rear with energy projection (most likely light projection, could be various EM spectrum waves though):

No Caption Provided

So, I would bet his senses would warn him, but his body wouldn't be able to react in time. Especially if Flash was coming from an unseen location.

Additionally, I doubt he could do much to tag a Flash. Although Wally (iirc) has shown susceptibility to a bait & trap approach set up by Deathstroke, so it's possible that Spidey could prep webbing in a way to coerce a certain path from Flash, but again, that would take prep.

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without making the situation favour Spidey in some major ways, this is the most brutal of stompings.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is too fast for his spider sense

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, no. Even if spider sense grants him precog, it doesn't mean he will be able to keep up with him.

What'd happen is probably well demonstrated by sasuke vs orochimaru in naruto/ luffy vs snake sisters in one piece. Or every time spiderman gets hit :D (overloading the precog via speed)

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Bruxae

Spiderman would get crushed.

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers